Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

KK, thanks jaina ^^

Also, sorry for the double PM, I wrote DP's name in the subject box instead of the member's name one when I was trying to resend it xd.png *Fails*

...Oh wait. Can't do anything ^^"

I'm still on the process of nudging Kira-senpai into posting, so I can't move Shen... And Ceren is also stuck until Toneto posts, which I guess will be tomorrow, since his time zone is so different from ours...

Sorry about that ^^"

You'll have to be patient and wait a little more... I assure you the wait will be worth it though wink.gif

Yes, please, thank you very much... Why does having a female character turns me into one as well?

EDIT: Also, if you need my character to do something, just make her do it as long as it is a minor thing.

Edited by Toneto

@Juzz:

Those who dropped out from the RP (Dr. Paine, lib, Lore, Sai, MURDER, Kokay, and Hime, sine she's coming back later with a different character) will not receive a letter, since, well, they're out. Check out the character summary in the first post for those who are still playing smile.gif

(yes, it's a late reaction ^^")

Does that mean I'll pretend they never existed? unsure.gif

And that Rion and Ariana never had roommates to begin with? ninja.gif

@Juzz: No, they're still there, but those characters didn't get powers, so they won't be part of the plot anymore

@Toneto: OMG, sorry, I could've sworn I saw a female sign under your avatar xd.png *fails*

Also, I didn't want to bunny anyone, since we were still waiting on a couple of people to post at that time anyways. If everyone's up to date and has posted, I'll bunny the characters I need to move the plot, but if we're waiting anyways, I prefer to let everyone interact naturally with each other :3

Yeah well I only know where Carita and Akira are since I kinda can't read everybodys long posts right now. I kinda scanned but that was it. I'm kinda getting on while doing CRT's. We are in between tests right now.

***MOVED PLOT. KIND OF. YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HATE ME WHEN YOU READ IT.***

*cough*

Well, those who can, move your characters to the... meeting point. I'd also like to hear what everyone's guesses are on who the teacher who called them there was wink.gif ('cause it was obviously a teacher, otherwise Ceren wouldn't have thought it wasn't a prank)

Please don't kill me? I'll reveal who it is soon enough, probably today in the afternoon~

Why are we going to hate you?

-Moved Elias, by the way.

Yay, I lot plot twists that others hate!

And I think the teacher will either be the EXTREMIST, a science teacher, or the art teacher-lady. ^^; I fail at names.

Lol, I thought you'd all be like angry at me for not revealing it already xd.png

Anyways, I did now~

Enjoy your disappointment smile.gif

T-T No EXTREME midnight ghost chasing, then...

Ah well, at least I can Mr. I'm Awesomer Than You's scarf and run around with it ;D

Well, I think they're night time classes, but...

Why move so fast? D8

EDIT: WHY IS THE SUMMARY SO EPIC? I'M GOING TO READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Edited by lachrymation

@ND: I know ;-;

You better not take Xelnus's scarf though, you might regret it xd.png

@Lach: Sorry, am I moving too fast? ^-^" I can slow down a little if you want me to...

And... summary... re- really...? ;-; *touched*

EDIT: UPDATED SUMMARY. AGAIN.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Gah, it all happens when I go to sleep. Shiro, feel free to take control of Cass if there's anything she has to do.

Also, please do slow down a little.

WAUGHHH Shirooo thanks so much for the epic summary it's like...likee reading the back of a book (a very super awesome book )

Thank you for updating~ *bows*

and... I should really get back to drawing my character -is shot- ;_;

Gah, it all happens when I go to sleep.

Also, please do slow down a little.

Yeh, same here.

Edited by lachrymation

Okay, don't worry, I won't continue moving the plot until tomorrow morning. Sorry I was going so fast >.<

EDIT: UPDATED CHARACTERS SUMMARY.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

IT'S STARTING!!! O:

And I'll try to write better posts. They're really sucky, aren't they?

Aw, your posts are okay!!

Actually, I'm writing another post right now, so I can move the plot where it's just in the brink of revealing everything, yet it says nothing... I looooove the suspense xd.png

But, I'm not sure about the quality of my posts... I mean, normally I would be relatively okay with what I write, but with plot-moving posts, I feel like they should be... I dunno, special. And I don't know if I'm doing a good job ;-;

Oops edited my last post in IC. Accidently got Carita and Ceren mixed up.

Aw, your posts are okay!!

Actually, I'm writing another post right now, so I can move the plot where it's just in the brink of revealing everything, yet it says nothing... I looooove the suspense xd.png

But, I'm not sure about the quality of my posts... I mean, normally I would be relatively okay with what I write, but with plot-moving posts, I feel like they should be... I dunno, special. And I don't know if I'm doing a good job ;-;

^^; they sure do seem special. Maybe it's because you're playing as the teacher then, who knows all, so...

And besides, your posts are so long! *envies*

Yay~

But really, length isn't exactly what matters, Sure, there's a certain ammount of lines or paragraphs a good post should have, but really, an EXTREMELY long post can be trash, while a two-paragraph one can be marvelous~

Fun fun... I can't wait to see where this plots leads... *hopes it'll be exciting*

*raises hand* In the future, will bad things happen? Like, ebil people coming after us, or using our powers to break stuff, or being worked to death due to EXTREME workouts? ... Or am I being too nosy and I'll have to wait until the good stuff comes? ;D

Haha! I was correct! Another door dry.gif....

The suspense is killing me xd.png

I wake up 7 in the morning just to check it out ninja.gif

Arrrghhghghghg!

You can't do this to me! Its not fair sad.gif I need answers Nao

And your posts are beautiful Shiro, I love reading them. I hate the way I write