Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Yep. I'm on spring break, so I'll be on most of the night. >.> <.<

Are you going to post, Shiro? Shen need another bandaid?

EDIT: Whoops, I see it now. *goes off to post*

Edited by Darkshadow

Darkybear, I posted~ biggrin.gif

Yay! *hugs Kira* *throws wrench at Shiro*

NEVER AGAIN WILL I HAVE TO DO SOCCER IN THE SNOW (and a blizzard)

Alright, I'll reply to you kira, and to Shiro. And patiently wait for Shiro for permission to let out my monster teacher.

*huggles back. watches as a wrench is thrown at Shiro-chan*

Well, I go reply then :D

:D Kira!~ Hmmm...what should we do in my next post?

idk

Shiro-chan went to the dentist awhile ago, and she'll be back. Once she does return, she can post for Shen.

I'm going to have to leave for band practice in a little while.

Edited by Kira1

DENTISTS ARE THOSE MEN IN WHITE WHO TELL YOU EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY, WHEN IT ACTUALLY HURTS A LOT AND THE HIGH PITCHED NOISE OF THE MINI-DRILL THINGIE AND... AND... *cries* ;-;

I... hate.... going to... the dentist...

B-but, anyways, I'll go post now. Move Ceren to the dormitory, and pay attention to what she finds there, 'cause every student with powers must find one of those in their room (one per person, so two per room for those with roommates). Sapfire, I noticed Damir already returned to his dorm, so make him find it somewhere beneath Slava's mess, mkay? ^-^

*goes post*

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Yay! Stuff are happening xd.png.

I used to be scared to death when going to the dentist... But now, I've become a masochist dry.gif

Imma gonna post now (or at least after reading the post xd.png ). smile.gif

Oh and what about those roommates who haven't been here recently (or at least since we resumed)?

Edited by Juzz

DENTISTS ARE THOSE MEN IN WHITE WHO TELL YOU EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY, WHEN IT ACTUALLY HURTS A LOT AND THE HIGH PITCHED NOISE OF THE MINI-DRILL THINGIE AND... AND... *cries* ;-;

I... hate.... going to... the dentist...

*pats Shiro* I hate going to the dentist and orthodontist as well. Once the orthodontist forgot to put enough numbing gas, and I could feel all the pain when the guy pulled my teeth out. ;-;

@ Shiro: STUFFS GOING DOWN O3O

-We're all going back to our dorms, yet?

@Juzz: INDEED >3<

I don't know how you can enjoy going to... that... that... *goes cry in emo corner remembering she has to go back on Friday*

*comes back from emo corner*

*cleans her tears and snot*

Those who dropped out from the RP (Dr. Paine, lib, Lore, Sai, MURDER, Kokay, and Hime, sine she's coming back later with a different character) will not receive a letter, since, well, they're out. Check out the character summary in the first post for those who are still playing smile.gif

@Darkiebear: Ouch ;-; *huggles*

Go at your own pace, silly. I don't want to rush the action. Plus, there's still a long time until 11 pm~

But yes, eventually, everyone should be ushered back to their dorms by the teachers xd.png

Sorry, can't post for now. T^T Gotta poof. Almost no more internet. I'll read all the posts I've missed tomorrow.

@Lach: See you tomorrow~~

@Juzz: Aw, don't worry. Everything will turn out right, I promise, be patient xd.png

This plot advancement will change quite a lot of things, after all~

This is exciting smile.gif

I might be able to come up with a post today, but it will most likely be after my game tonight

Oh well... At least they have their kitties *pats Shiro and Lilith*

But... I was right with one of my guesses! That they will be called out, though I didn't think it would be through a letter xd.png (why didn't I think of that?!).

Oh wow.

I leave for half a day, and when I come back, what do I see? A whole two and a half pages full of new posts! D8

It's going to take me forever to read them all and post after. I have homework to do as well. T^T

Oh well I'll take my time.

Updated the summary.

Gonna PM those who haven't posted yet to nudge them, then continue moving the plot~

YAY~~~ We're going pretty quickly with the plot, nao. I have to say the first week was pretty boring, -. I love this suspense.

...Oh wait. Can't do anything ^^"

I'm still on the process of nudging Kira-senpai into posting, so I can't move Shen... And Ceren is also stuck until Toneto posts, which I guess will be tomorrow, since her time zone is so different from ours...

Sorry about that ^^"

You'll have to be patient and wait a little more... I assure you the wait will be worth it though wink.gif

off to post, thank you for a nudge, been very busy with my own rp and finals coming up