Saiph

Your favorite celebrity

Matthew Bellamy - guitar god

Alison Goldfrapp - sexiest voice (and look) in town

Keeley Hawes

John Simm - favourite actor ever

Tara Fitzgerald (from BBC series Waking The Dead)

Embarassingly enough I have a Taylor Swift obsession. I wish I could say it's an asthetical crush, however all her albums on my shelf would indicate otherwise *cringe*

I couldn't find my Taylor Swift CD and found it in my brother's room . This is the second time it's happened tongue.gif You're not alone !!

Also, I love Naya Rivera (Santana on Glee] . I think she is mucho talented (<----- Spanglish phail] .

Gerard Way. LOVE. xd.png

Yes. Gerard Way and only Gerard Way. Him and all his smexiness with red hair, plus his attitude is awesome! xd.png I love his music, its greatttttt! Like Tony The Tiger great.

My friends think he's ugly and I slap them in the face with a bunny.

Edited by Minn56oxox

I don't really have a favourite celebrity, I just have a mental list of celebs I like equally lol, or at least they all come close.

Chris Brown (don't ask me why >.> lol, he's a jerk...but a damn sexy jerk at that xd.png)

James Black

Tyler Hoechlin

Gale Harold

Amber Marshall (met her, she's so nice lol)

and the list goes on, but I can't think of everyone right now tongue.gif

Kristin Chenoweth is my favourite; Angie Harmon is a close second. They're both awful cute on their Twitters and generally come off as really nice people.

Also of note: Angela Lansbury, Johnny Depp, Christopher Walken.

Favourite dead people: Elizabeth Montgomery, Jerry Orbach (he was my #1 actor-I'd-most-like-to-meet for years), Gene Tierney, Veronica Lake.

Recently watched X-Men First Class, and I must say both Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy have skyrocketed to the top of my gush-list. And yes, I really do have a gush-list.

Sergei Ialovitsky, Elijah Wood, Leo DiCaprio, Jared Leto, Orlando Bloom, Joaquin Phoenix, Richard Hammond from Top Gear (he is too darn cute), David Tennant... I do like them older guys xd.png

Dead people... Kurt Cobain and Tolkien, if he counts

Girls... Kate Moss, weirdly. Cate Blanchett. Lady GaGa. Natalie Portman. Alaina Beaton.

Can't remember who else.

I don't have favorite celebrities, lol. But my bands are pretty much the only ones i follow.

I love tim armstrong <3

J

O

H

N

N

Y

D

E

P

P

<3

He is the only celebrity that I allow myself to be a crazed fangirl over. Nobody can top Johnny Depp. Movies? If he's in them, they're awesome. Johnny Depp is ALL MINE so you better back away slowly if you want to live. One day I'm going to stuff him in a bag and bring him home and MARRY HIM.

*nods*

Not a gusher

Micheal Bay (From Transformers 1, 2, and 3

Johnny Depp (From pirates of the Caribbean 1,2, and 3)

Edited by MessingWithRandom

J

O

H

N

N

Y

D

E

P

P

<3

He is the only celebrity that I allow myself to be a crazed fangirl over. Nobody can top Johnny Depp. Movies? If he's in them, they're awesome. Johnny Depp is ALL MINE so you better back away slowly if you want to live. One day I'm going to stuff him in a bag and bring him home and MARRY HIM.

*nods*

GUURRRRRRRRL I KNOW YOU AIN'T TALKIN' 'BOUT MAH MAN

Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney. Also George Harrison and John Lennon, even though they're dead... They're still my favorites.

Oh jeez. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Darren Criss, Neil Patrick Harris *swoon*...

I have way too many.

Tom Felton, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch and pretty much the entirety of the Harry Potter cast, they're just too adorable.

Aside from them: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Josh Ramsay, Lights Poxleitner, Emma Stone... list goes on and on.

Matthew Bellamy *Gawks*

If I ever met him just in the street one day.......

*Gets out of daydream*

Uhh, I also like Richard Hammond and Claire Hooper and Paul McDermott.

Richard Hammond

Yusssss... I love Hamster!

Can't wait for the new Top Gear series, he was hilarious in the last one.

I read the title as "Your favorite celery".... huh.gif

Matt Bomer. tongue.gif