Saiph

Your favorite celebrity

When I was a teenager I used to, what's the right term, Feel faint? around the guy who played Clark Kent in the show Smallville.

However, now I cannot help but feel the same over Steve Burton. It's not just the voice. I have a hard time believing he's 40. He so has the build of a guy in his mid 20's. Am I fan-girlling? Probably. Do I care? Heck no. He's awesome. End of story. It's such a treat to watch him on Young and the Restless.

Celebs that I respect are as follows:

John Trovolta - He flew his own personal plane to deliver supplies to those in Hati when they were hit by that horrible Earthquake.

Taylor Swift - Not only is she a singer worth admiring because she doesn't strip down to nothing and shake it for the world to see, but she also respects her fans. This past holiday season she looked up some of her fan's interests on their facebook and twitter accounts and bought them gifts and then had some of her people deliver and personally give them to them. How many celebs do that?

Garth Brooks - for not only taking time out of his career to be a dad and raise his kids, but stop his concert and personally sing to a woman who had (either Kemo or surgery) that same morning and then he gave her his guitar.

There are more celebs I really admire, but I can't think of them right now. ^^;

Edited by Syiren

Mainly I respect people who give to those in need, are generally nice people and those who haven't let fame get to their head.

Misha Collins wub.gif: Very charitable, connects to fans, generally a nice guy

Tom Hiddleston: Very polite, A Gentleman

Markiplier (Youtuber): Charitable, Fun-Loving, Appreciates his fans

Robert Downey Jnr: With all he's gone through in the past and to come out of it like he is now, He is an all round great roll model.

Taylor Swift: Respects fans, Hasn't stripped naked to get attention (like some certain people), Very down to earth.

Tlyer Oakley (YouTuber): Supportive of the LGBT Community, Charitable and Respects fans.

*shoves hoard of chris hemsworth pictures under rug* me? into a hemsworth?? oh. no. never. nah. definitely not.

Arsenie Todiraș and his GORGEOUS blue eyes! <3

Amal Alamuddin (fifty heart-eyes emojis)

I meannn she's not the conventional celebrity. She's George Clooney's wife and comes from a legal background, not an entertainment one. But I absolutely worship her. Goals goals goals

Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen.

And really anyone whose face has ever been on NBC's Hannibal.

I'm fond of Tom Hanks! In all his movie characters there is that kind and friendly warmth that I like a lot, and they're still much deep and whole human beings smile.gif

Jake Gyllenhaal. Can we please talk about Jake Gyllenhaal

He's so adorable. And not problematic

A while back I was really into Michael Fassbender until I found out he was charged with assaulting his girlfriend :-) So that was a deal breaker

But seriously. Jake Gyllenhaal. Actual puppy

Jeremy Sumpter, nobody can ever beat the Original Peter Pan. He is so fine. So happy his face never aged. Cause #YASS!

*Dies in a pool of burning fire because the lust is too strong.*

Tom Wisdom. *sigh* I hate Syfy for canceling Dominion.

... and oddly enough, his face was on Hannibal. First episode of the final season. Dang stag.

I have a unhealthy fondness for Harrison Ford, disapproved even by my mother (who loves Sean Connery, but whatever). I went to see Star Wars VII partially for him - and anyone who has watched it knows how well it turned out.

FLORENCE WELCH OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes like a walking goddess i love her so much

Edited by Draconicmadre

FLORENCE WELCH OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes like a walking goddess i love her so much

florence welch is gr8 omg. Though, I must say I prefer Ellie Goulding over anyone in this thread, lol. Her personality is really great, and I've seen her in concert a couple times. I love how her music is either really dark or really happy. (or really stalker-ish. owo)