Saiph

Your favorite celebrity

If Tom Hardy hasn't been mentioned on every single page before this... he should have been. Tom Hardy. wub.gif

David Tennant. He's such a good actor, and seems like such a sweet person. (And he's a complete fanboy LOL.) Not to mention he's gorgeous okay. xd.png

Owen Wilson ♥

Jason Statham ♥

Matthias Schweighöfer ♥

Taylor Kitsch ♥

Tom Hiddleston ♥

David Tennant ♥

Adore Delano

Alaska

Tatianna

Katya Zamolodchikova

Milk

Kim Chi

Alyssa Edwards

Who are these people you ask? Drag Queens and they're my favorite human beings in the universe

wub.gif

Justin Lee of GCN

Salve Duplito of "On the Money" on ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel)

2016 was a vile year that took some of our best celebrities (Alan Rickman, Gene Wilder, Carrie Fisher, so many more).

We lost Christopher Lee the year before that, my goodness, what a fascinating man he was.

Some of my favorite still-living celebs:

- Karen Gillan (bet you never would have guessed that one)

- Gal Gadot (just... Wow. Holy crap, wow)

- Matt Smith!

- Tom Hiddleston

- Hugh Laurie

- RDJ (even though.Captain America is my favorite superhero)

- Adam Young (Owl City)

- Craig Ferguson (best late night talk show host ever and I'm still mad they pushed him out)

Right now I'm also slightly obsessed with Toby Stephens and Luke Arnold because I'm missing Black Sails.

(For pointless trivia, my first three movie crushes were, in order, Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn, Elijah Wood as Frodo Baggins, and Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow.)

i have only ever been attracted to a small handful of men. and one of those men is Chris Hemsworth. i have a life-size cardboard cutout of him as Thor. i love him.

also do Youtube celebrities count?

Hmmm. Danny DeVito and Peter Capaldi, probably.

I don't really like the concept of a celebrity crush. It doesn't sit well with me. The phrase implies there's some famous person out there you'd give your left arm to meet, that the ground they walk on is bloody consecrated to you... That, if given the chance, you'd abandon your SO, who knows you better than the back of their hand, for an attractive, complete stranger. There are plenty of actors I'm a big fan of, but that doesn't mean I want to do naughty things with them. Even as I began to be moved in my late teens by the likes of Tom Hiddleston, Richard Armitage, and Benedict Cumberbatch, still I thought, Humph. They're gorgeous and talented, but I wouldn't lose my mind over them, not in a million years. Meanwhile, it was also around this time that my appreciation of classic cinema became a full-blown obsession.

And then I found him. The actor who proved that even I am not immune to the power of the celebrity crush. The man who, in my humble opinion, is the most handsome human male ever to grace this unworthy earth, and also in my opinion, the most talented actor of his generation. I would elope to the damn moon with him without a second thought. So it is fortuitous for the local guy I love, then, that this amazingly gifted human being has been gone from us for sixty-one years this past November.

Tyrone Power.

P.S. Anyone reading this should go watch The Mark of Zorro (1940) and Marie Antoinette (1938) this instant.

Bill Nighy.

I wasn't counting dead ones, but if I were - Alan Rickman. That VOICE....