Saiph

Your favorite celebrity

George Eads as Nick Stokes on CSI!! I'm a sucker for a guy with a southern accent wub.gif

The only real gushing I do is over Johnny Depp. Ever since 'Cry Baby' biggrin.gif.

Was watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' again this week and during the scene where they are on the island getting all drunk, I kept thinking 'girl, you must be crazy pushing him away, I would NEVER pass up that opportunity...'.

Speaking about 'pirates': Orlando Bloom, mmm, also yummie...

Don't appreciate him that much as an actor, though.

Totally with you on that one, but my mom looooooves him in Chocolate!!

Hot as he is, I'd think that typical pirate stench and bad breath would be enough to chase most people away xp

Can't wait to see On Stranger Tides! Eye candy do want.

Oh, yes! I love pretty much everyone from Pirates of the Caribbean! xd.png But my mom's the one who really loves Johnny Depp in it, while I agree on the whole bad breath thing.

Kenton Duty (Gunther from Shake It Up!) and Chris Colfer (Kurt from Glee). I guess I also really like Kristen Chenoweth (the original Glinda from Wicked on Broadway and April Rhodes from Glee) and Selena Gomez (Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place), but I wouldn't really say I *gush* over the last two for...reasons...tongue.gif

Well, I don't "gush" over any celebrity. Sure I think some are quite good-looking, but I'd be able to keep my cool if I were to ever meet them. ;P

As far as male celebrities, I'd have to say my favorites are Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, and Jim Carrey. Comedy actors, ftw, I think they're all real cool. xd.png Chris Farley too, I wish the poor guy was still around...

For female celebrities, Megan Fox would be one. But my fandom of her is totally hormone driven. :B Ke$ha too. She likes to party. : D Then there's Ellen Degeneres, she's awesome. Avril Lavigne, I swore I was gonna marry her several years ago, lol. Oh, and Emily Browning. I always thought she was pretty, she's just been in some awful movies. She was the only reason I watched Sucker Punch. tongue.gif

Edited by Alpha Gryph

I used to be pretty grounded about Celeb 'crushes', I knew it wasn't gonna happen, so why fall in love with the impossible. Now I know a little fantasy doesn't hurt anyone... biggrin.gif

Johnny Depp ♥

Dave Grohl

Then my secret Wrestling crushes:

Edge *sniff-sniff*

Dave Batista

John Morrison (if the gymnasts in the Olympics looked more like him, I'd still be watching)

Guess I have a thing for 'tall, dark, and handsome'. wink.gif

Hot as he is, I'd think that typical pirate stench and bad breath would be enough to chase most people away xp

Can't wait to see On Stranger Tides! Eye candy do want.

I would be with you on that if it were anyone else, but for him I'd make an exception tongue.gif

Though if I get to choose I'd rather have a 'cleaner' version, like in from From Hell, Sleepy Hollow or Sweeny Todd. And even more preferable, just Johnny Depp as himself.

(hmmm, now I'm in doubt, maybe I would prefer Sweeny Todd after all. The darkness about him is very appealing to me... I used to think nothing would top Edward Scissorhands in that aspect, but lately that just looks way too young for me biggrin.gif )

Well I don't axactly gush, but there's a handful of celebs I just *adore*

Eliza Dushku (who I would so stalk if I wasnt a) aspie and B) in completely the wrong country)

Billie Joe Armstrong

Tony Stewart Head

and (as we've been mentioning wrestling 'crushes')

Randy Orton

Lindsay Wagner, since forever. I've been fortunate enough to meet her and spend time (movie and lunch, and babysitting her kids one day) with her, though it was quite a while ago now.

Elisabeth Sladen, Tom Baker, David Tennant... hmm, a lot of Doctor Who people in here. xd.png

Claudia Christian, Jessica Steen... sci-fi definitely winning out! biggrin.gif

Lis Sladen passed away today. sad.gif She'll still always be one of my favourites.

Quite a lot of people, actually. ;D

G-Dragon (Ji Yong), Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Jack Davenport, Eminem, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Channing Tatum, Jay Chou, Jason Derulo, Jaejoong, Taeyang ... the list goes on, yo.

johnny depp doesnt capture my heart or anything, hes just my favorite of any actors i know. but if we expand out of acting and into music, then im all for Lauri Ylonen from The Rasmus. biggrin.gif

I really like Daniel Radcliffe, mostly because he's an awesome supporter of gay rights and the Trevor Project. A celebrity with morals who isn't afraid to speak up about it. :3 Also, Ian McKellan (en?)! <3

I also respect Lady Gaga for this, though I don't like her music.

I love Jackie Chan, Jeff Goldblum, Brenden Fraisor (I always fudge the spelling on that), and Amanda Bynes. I think they're awesome actors/people, from what I know of them. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Embarassingly enough I have a Taylor Swift obsession. I wish I could say it's an asthetical crush, however all her albums on my shelf would indicate otherwise *cringe*

The only celebrity I ever liked was Heath Ledger.

And then he died :/.

sad.gif Yes.

I also like, but don't gush over; Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Robert De Niro, David Ferrer (tennis players count as celebrities, yeah?), Rafael Nadal and Russel Brand.

Girls are; Maria Kirilenko, Hellen Mirren, Meryl Streep and Helena Bonham Carter (no duh).

Never stalked celebrity gossip/lives. never really wanted to meet any celebrities, never squeed offline about any celebrities, so:

Since I can't define gush, people who have made me watch things just because they were in them.

user posted image

Watched 2 seasons of Chuck, which I would have considered a waste of time otherwise, because Matt Bomer was a recurring character who spent maybe 30 minutes total on screen and wasn't even wearing a suit in most of them ;__;

user posted image

because I could not pick a picture of him in a suit

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Inception, 500 Days of Summer, Brick, Mysterious Skin.

incidentally, JGL is second in the Google Images dropdown for "jos", after Joseph Stalin! :'D

Robert Smith of The Cure.

46 years older than me, though. tongue.gif

Not exactly a fan of the way he looks but his voice in the early albums.. <3

even when I can barely tell what he's singing it's so damn wispy

I really like Daniel Radcliffe, mostly because he's an awesome supporter of gay rights and the Trevor Project. A celebrity with morals who isn't afraid to speak up about it.

SQUEE.

OMGOMGOMGOMG I just have to say Daniel Radcliffe. :3 He's incredibly cute, and he supports gay rights too xd.png

I also love Joe Moses and Lauren Lopez from A Very Potter Musical (If that counds ;/)

Tom Felton too x3 I like Johnny Depp's acting, but I don't really fancy him.

Tomi Putaansuu (did I misspell? Finnish names confuse me), better known as Mr. Lordi. :3 I can't help but find his mask cute, rather than horror-ish. And I'm going to start wearing red contact lenses, that will be loads of fun. xd.png The main reason is his singing, of course.

(just noticed that I mention Lordi wherever I go, so tell me when I become annoying tongue.gif)