TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Has anyone noticed? TJ's Hatchies are sick. ohmy.gif

They're always sick. They get sick almost as soon as he posts the eggs and they stay sick until the grow up.

Im so excited my eggs are hatching in 4 hours!!! smile.gif

I'm thinking of incubating mine but sadly by the time I can incubate they'll have an hour before they hatch, so what's the point DX

I am happy to report that BOTH my pumpkin geckos gendered right biggrin.gif

They're always sick. They get sick almost as soon as he posts the eggs and they stay sick until the grow up.

is that why so many ppl were trying to get more than one egg?

only two more hours for me biggrin.gif

Mine only have a couple of hours left too. smile.gif

5 hours until I have a '10 hatchling. eeeeeeeee.

Edited by Draco Knight

I have awhile to wait for mine. 6 days 22 hours. Oh well, well worth it for my four babies <3 Sadly, they gender what ever they want, seeing as though I dont even have one Pink dragon to help me out.

is that why so many ppl were trying to get more than one egg?

Huh?

People were trying to get more than one egg because it's an event dragon. The eggs were only dropping in the cave for 24 hours. So there was a scramble to get them. Anytime there's a new egg that happens, but in this case it was more busy than regular because of the time constraint.

How are people's eggs only a few hours away from hatching? They haven't been out for 48 hours! I understand that incubate takes off a day, but the new eggs should still have at least a day until hatching...

Off topic:

If anyone got an adult zombie, and it's still unnamed, name it "I like turtles." xd.png See the "Need a laugh? Click here" in my sig. to see why!

Edited by PieMaster

Huh?

People were trying to get more than one egg because it's an event dragon. The eggs were only dropping in the cave for 24 hours. So there was a scramble to get them. Anytime there's a new egg that happens, but in this case it was more busy than regular because of the time constraint.

im so worried mine will get sick sad.gif

im so worried mine will get sick sad.gif

Don't worry, they only get sick because of too many views, too fast. TJ's have over 40,000 views! Only put your new eggs on a few websites, and they should be fine

Don't worry, they only get sick because of too many views, too fast. TJ's have over 40,000 views! Only put your new eggs on a few websites, and they should be fine

Yes. This.

TJ's have tons of views because of all of us stalking them constantly. You're eggs will NEVER get that many views.

My first two wont hatch until tomorrow night...but hey, I'm not complaining, I have something to look forward to this way :3

And T.J's hatchlings will grow up soon to, so awesome sauce there biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

How are people's eggs only a few hours away from hatching? They haven't been out for 48 hours! I understand that incubate takes off a day, but the new eggs should still have at least a day until hatching...

Off topic:

If anyone got an adult zombie, and it's still unnamed, name it "I like turtles." xd.png See the "Need a laugh? Click here" in my sig. to see why!

I grabbed all of mine within minutes of them being available xd.png having an army of red dragons to incubate helps as well.

Stage one hatchlings look good, the stage two looked like little pterydactyls kinda. I can't wait for mine to hatch. AWESOME PROP-ness to the spriters and TJ

Yes. This.

TJ's have tons of views because of all of us stalking them constantly. You're eggs will NEVER get that many views.

If say by the time they have 3 days left and they have around 200 or 300 views then i all the sudden put them in the er and there views increase quickly will the get sick? i usually do this with my normal eggs, but can i do it with them? will they be ok?

If say by the time they have 3 days left and they have around 200 or 300 views then i all the sudden put them in the er and there views increase quickly will the get sick? i usually do this with my normal eggs, but can i do it with them? will they be ok?

Holiday dragons hatch the same way as any other dragon, though I'm not sure your method is the best way to go about hatching eggs,I let them gradually get views....but to each their own, I guess. My egg had either the first or second stage crack sleep.gif can't tell well, though.

These eggs are no more prone to getting sick than any others. TJ's Holiday eggs always get sick because they will get thousands of views in a VERY short time period. Look at how many views each of the hatchlings have- they got all those views in less then two days.

Edit: Your method should be completely safe.

Edited by Draco Knight

I think one of mine had gone to second stage crack. I have to agree with 98hime these are REALLY difficult to tell

It looks like the hatchlings will grow up some time Wednesday, November 3rd, going by the forum time. Does that sound about right?

Gah, it would be nice to see pictures of the different stages. It's really hard to tell with this egg... Love it nonetheless.