TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

A big THANK YOU to all the spriters, TJ and all who made this event work! It was awesome! I had so much fun catching these little pixels laugh.gif

Edited by Nyastara

That was a lot of treats to try and get in a few days...real life is greater than DC.

I caught 89. So I was 5 short! Bah, to be so close yet fail. dry.gif

aww darn i thought i would get home from real life trick or treating in time to catch one more treat, but i was a few minutes too late sad.gif

oh well, i don't know what my final count was, i had a blast this halloween on DC!!! i caught 2 pumpkin eggs, 3 new release eggs, a red dino, and zombified two dragons!!!

seeing as this is my first MAJOR holiday on DC, i think i did DARN good!!!

i had so much fun, thank you to everyone who put these halloween games together and one FINAL:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all!!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Good run and we'll see you next year1

Great job to the spiriters and everyone who worked to pull this off.

Got 68 treats, i'm happy with that. For how much I was lagging and how busy I was.. yeah, pretty good.

And I managed to grab 2 Vampire Eggs and 2 Halloween eggs. So i'm a happy me~

Final Tally: 82/94

I knew I should have stayed up all night! Aww, well, The ToTs were lovely anyway. Thank you TJ and Spriters for a fun Halloween.

Despite the horrible lag, it was fun!

THANK YOU TJ AND ALL SPRITERS FOR ANOTHER ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY!!!

laugh.gif

Aw man...the treats are done? And I was so close too! I only had 8 more to get...but I got distracted by a game and forgot. I have 86/94

Thank you TJ and spriters, hope you also had a happy Halloween!

And a giant thank-you also to dragonpuck who caught me 4 eggs within hours of the deadline, when I'd been able to catch myself none at all.

(The first time I've ever needed a catcher for Holiday dragons, even if I did get some only by the skin of my teeth and on very little sleep...)

I got 81 of 94, so it looks like I missed 13. Ah well. It was a fun run. Hope everybody had a spooky fun Halloween weekend! =)

Really wish this would have been spanning the whole week of Halloween :C It's not possible for me to get all of them. 31/94, I don't... and didn't... have time for this at all D:

Actually, this all started on Wed, the 27th. Most of the week before Halloween. I got all mine by Friday, and then the last two last night.

i didnt even care for this as much since there were so many things to get and i didnt find out till friday xd.png

but thanks anyways biggrin.gif

I got all 94, it was a WONDERFUL event! I loved it. TJ and the spriters are awesome! And had a catcher get me my three eggs last night. My 2nd gen pumpkin hatched and I grabbed a fourth '10 egg.

I hope DC would countinue to organize trick and treat next year, the tiny sprites are all amazing biggrin.gif

Got all 94 treats, four new Pumpkin eggs three of which have hatched, and four of the '10 Halloween eggs. All in all I'm feeling pretty greedy, hurrah because since I'm 21 and lack young enough siblings I couldn't go trick or treating.

This. Event. Was. AWESOME. This is seriously the best event I've been here for. xd.png I refuse to accept that it's over. It's not over until TJ's Halloween hatchlings grow up. Viva la Halloween!

Thanks to TJ and everyone else who made it possible! It rocked. It really did. <3

I early got 4 eggs of the new halloween's egg release, got all 94 treats, zombified a dragon...but still, i cant see my pumpkin basket blink.gif

Edited by Gremory