TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Yes it does. Here is the description for the vine egg.

"This egg is sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers even though there's no sun in the cave."

Thank you! It's been so long since I raised a vine egg that I've forgotten the description.

Thank you! It's been so long since I raised a vine egg that I've forgotten the description.

Your welcome. I had to look it up on the wiki.

My fourth pumpkin egg still has a day to go before it hatches. I love the little stage 1 though and I'm going to try to get it to stay at s1 and freeze it. smile.gif

To prove I have no life.....I have already collected 92 pieces. ^ ^;;

What online timer?

This one. Just set it for 11 minutes and it reminds you when the time is up. Refresh your cave page, pick up new treat, reset timer for 11 minutes. Rinse. Repeat.

Are people still breeding their pumpkins? The cave/AP seem really slow. I haven't been online all day so I dunno if things have calmed down so people are taking a break from the site or what.

Are people still breeding their pumpkins? The cave/AP seem really slow. I haven't been online all day so I dunno if things have calmed down so people are taking a break from the site or what.

I've seen several pumpkin eggs on the AP today, and was lucky enough to snag one of them. So it seems people are still breeding smile.gif