TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

My punkin's still have 6 hours left, should be ready to ER when I get off work. I didn't put them on too many sites so they wouldn't die, now they don't even have cracks laugh.gif O well, ERing will work biggrin.gif

Same here :3

user posted image

Have three that hatched.

Congrats. smile.gif My other two have 1 hour and 2 hours respectively left before they will hatch

what's with the spooky tree's that people been getting?

They are the leetle tree's from Christmas '08...they aren't new or dropping, just got a sprite change for Halloween

They are the leetle tree's from Christmas '08...they aren't new or dropping, just got a sprite change for Halloween

so I can't get one right?

How do I keep forgetting to check every 11-12 minutes. :B

69/91.

user posted image

so I can't get one right?

As of now, no, but Kila does have "plans" for them, so maybe sometime in the future they will be released again.

My third pumpkin just hatched :3

I didn't incubate the fourth because I'm waiting to see what will happen on Halloween. I'm hoping the new Halloween drop will last more than one day.

92/92! I finished off with this little guy: user posted image

Yaay, that was fun. ^^ Thanks for the fun game, TJ and spriters~

In other news, my two pumpkin eggs will be hatching in a couple hours. Getting excited since this is my first time having them! Wish they'd be able to mature in time for me to breed them. =/

92/92! I finished off with this little guy: user posted image

Yaay, that was fun. ^^ Thanks for the fun game, TJ and spriters~

In other news, my two pumpkin eggs will be hatching in a couple hours. Getting excited since this is my first time having them! Wish they'd be able to mature in time for me to breed them. =/

Me too. I wish the pumpkins would grow up in time to breed them this year. My second one should hatch in a little less than 30 minutes. I didn't incubate my fourth one so it will not hatch today.

Got 9/92.

Congrats to everyone who got all of them. Do you get something special if you get them all?

And with user posted image added to my collection, I can proudly say I'm finished. happy.gif