TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

12/92 No way I can get them all, but this is fun anyway.

There is a way.. You just have to go on night shift here. xd.png

62/92 Yay.. I'm getting closer. ^^"

One more then I'll have 92! Any confirmations on whether it IS 92 or still speculated?

I'm too exhausted from some work to read through the latest several pages.

Going to bed in a couple minutes.

Just started collecting yesterday when I found out. Are these trick or treat items found throughout this section or just on our Cave page? I've found all of mine on the latter, which doesn't amount to much. With over 200 pages here and a real life to tend to, like one other poster, I know I won't get all of them - kind of what happened with the Easter Egg hunt. I am impressed with those who have, however; that's dedication! Congrats! :-)

user posted image

How is a turnip related to Halloween?

It's not. Like the tootbrush, Dino etc.

Just started collecting yesterday when I found out. Are these trick or treat items found throughout this section or just on our Cave page? I've found all of mine on the latter, which doesn't amount to much. With over 200 pages here and a real life to tend to, like one other poster, I know I won't get all of them - kind of what happened with the Easter Egg hunt. I am impressed with those who have, however; that's dedication! Congrats! :-)

The tricks and treats are only found on the various pages of the cave, not on the forum smile.gif

Only in the cave, any page of the cave. NOT on the forum.

They appear every 10 - 12 minutes it seems.

59/92

Still some to go ~

I hope I will be done today though. If not, I won't take it to do it tomorrow too.

There's one like the vines that has "flowers" in the discription but I wasn't able to grab it. IDK if it's a new dragon or not. I haven't seen the text of it before.

77/92

Edited by raistardragon

Okay, now I've got 60. All I need to do is the night shift. A few more hours and I'll be sorted.

Anybody with less than fifty right now will need to do the night shift.

I'm not exactly sure when the day ends for me, but I'm going hard.

74/92, and 2 pumpkin eggs, halfbreed, that I traded for the 1 PB my dragons produced. I'm not breed-snobby at 2 for 1.

The time this takes in incredible. I'm doing it between deviantArt, Neopets, checking email, doing dishes, cooking, everything, and still there are more treats.

The spriters did a fabulous job!

user posted image

In the original legend of Jack o'Lantern, Jack carried a lantern carved out of a turnip.

user posted image

As I understand it, the first jack'o'lanterns were made of turnips. People in Ireland carved them and put them on the doorstep to ward away evil spirits. wink.gif

There's one like the vines that has "flowers" in the discription but I wasn't able to grab it. IDK if it's a new dragon or not. I haven't seen the text of it before.

77/92

Say what? So many of us are locked until Sunday. *whines*

What does a baby pumpkin dragon look like?

Like a little yellow frog with a tail. c:

I don't have one right now, so someone else should post an image.

I'm not exactly sure when the day ends for me, but I'm going hard.

Going to send this to the Out of Context thread.

Edited by lightbird