TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Gonna freeze my pumpkin hatchies. Whee~ :v

92/92! Of course I have been glued to my computer for the last two days! Thanks to whoever it was who posted the online timer. I love that and it saved me a whole lot of time!!

yes but the dino is related to dragon cave and the tooth brush is need to keep away the sugar's that causes cavities.

*Prods her Pumpkins*

Wish I hadn't used up all my Reds the week before. Grrr.

I've got everything and am locked, so now there's like... nothing for me to do >.>

user posted image 78/92 now time to go to work. Best of luck everyone!

@Wavelength Yeah, someone else mentioned it last night and I also saw it later. *shrugs* It should hopefully still be around by sunday. Maybe by then we'll start to see it's image since the first batch should start showing up in the egg drop or ERs.

-coughs and pokes the code-

I wish I had that egg, that's awesome. laugh.gif

Thanks. smile.gif I influenced it male so I hope the influence works. smile.gif

Finally, the roadkill-on-a-stick! c:

user posted image

77/92.

Definitely not going to bed before I'm done with this.

user posted image 78/92 now time to go to work. Best of luck everyone!

@Wavelength Yeah, someone else mentioned it last night and I also saw it later. *shrugs* It should hopefully still be around by sunday. Maybe by then we'll start to see it's image since the first batch should start showing up in the egg drop or ERs.

It's odd, though. Halloween isn't exactly a flower holiday(except mums), and TJ usually does mass drops of new eggs.

Ah well, if they're not a holiday limited, we'll all eventually get them.

Thanks. smile.gif I influenced it male so I hope the influence works. smile.gif

Haha, I hope it does. That's funny. xd.png

I copied the Easter eggs with the names that designed them so I could have a copy to go back to. I haven't been able to do that this time. I have been trying with the Trick or Treat items and can only get the names to paste. And I haven't seen a full listing of the Hallowe'en items yet. It might very well be in the, at this moment, 216 pages that I haven't gone thru.

I would really like to have a listing so I can go back and see what the wonderfully talented designers have done.

It's odd, though. Halloween isn't exactly a flower holiday(except mums), and TJ usually does mass drops of new eggs.

Ah well, if they're not a holiday limited, we'll all eventually get them.

I believe that it is a false alarm. :c The Vine description has the word "flower" in it, doesn't it?

i am having trouble getting tricks or treats, i only have about two rows and i've been looking for them since they came out... any tips on how to find them faster?

~Scroll spam removed~ (Please put your scroll link in your signature.)

Edited by _Z_

i am having trouble getting tricks or treats, i only have about two rows and i've been looking for them since they came out... any tips on how to find them faster?

a new "treat" comes out every 10 mins

I believe that it is a false alarm. :c The Vine description has the word "flower" in it, doesn't it?

Yeah, something along the lines of "This egg has a patch of grass and small flowers growing around it even though there's no sun in the cave"

Yes it does. Here is the description for the vine egg.

"This egg is sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers even though there's no sun in the cave."