TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Your welcome. I believe they said the unwrapped one had a dragon design on it.

So that was the dragon's mouth, I saw the oval part as a snout. blink.gif

So that was the dragon's mouth, I saw the oval part as a snout. blink.gif

I zoomed in on the image and the dragon appears to have an open mouth (he's roaring smile.gif ).

I have all 92. Whew! I need a pumpkin dragon and a zombie. No luck in past yrs. sad.gif Maybe this yr.

I have all 92. Whew! I need a pumpkin dragon and a zombie. No luck in past yrs. sad.gif Maybe this yr.

Congratulations smile.gif

I didn't have any luck getting pumpkins or zombies last year either, but I've managed to snag some pumpkins from the AP this year. If I can do it, anyone should be able to xd.png Just don't give up smile.gif

27/92

-sighs- I don't think I'll be able to get em all...I'll just have to get as many as I can I guess >.<

Slowly getting this done. Up to 79 and hoping to get it done before bed(in like 12 hours lol).

Leetle pumpkin. :D

user posted image

I wonder what the last treat will be. No, don't spoil if, even if you can decipher what I miss.

Edited by lightbird

Done with the credits. I think it is only missing one candy now. Phew.

Will my Regular Grin Pumpkin turn into something else? Because I really don't want that to happen, I like the one I have now the most :3

Done with the credits. I think it is only missing one candy now. Phew.

Thanks. Yeah. it's missing this one I think. user posted image

Thanks again for posting all the credits. It's nice to see who made what. smile.gif

Will my Regular Grin Pumpkin turn into something else? Because I really don't want that to happen, I like the one I have now the most :3

No. It will stay the same pumpkin basket but the basket will get fuller of candy the more treats you get.

No. It will stay the same pumpkin basket but the basket will get fuller of candy the more treats you get.

Okey, thank you.

....10/92. Blah. At least I can stay up all night to complete this.

But, I've had goodluck with my Pumpkin dragons. Both produced more than one egg. ^^

Woot! Got the flying round lollypop! That one was among my most favorites. A fitting 70th item.

70/92