TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Was it stated somewhere that there are 92 treats or are we just guessing?

I have 92 and no more are coming, so I think there is only 92

From wiki "Rock candy (also called rock sugar) is a type of confectionery mineral composed of relatively large sugar crystals. The candy is formed by allowing a supersaturated solution of sugar and water to crystallize onto a surface suitable for crystal nucleation, such as a string or stick. Heating the water before adding the sugar allows more sugar to dissolve and thus produces larger crystals. Crystals form after 6-7 days. Food coloring may be added to the mixture to produce colored candy."

Basically, pure sugar. smile.gif

Thanks for the answer!

Would it count as paranoia if is start to suspect the want to kill us off here with sweets overload? tongue.gif

And 15 left to go but unfortunately sleepy time... but tomorrow I shall get them ALL! xd.png

Was it stated somewhere that there are 92 treats or are we just guessing?

I finished over 15 hours ago with 92 treats and no more have showed up so I think 92 is it (I do keep hoping for more though. smile.gif ).

edit: Your welcome Kaya Snow Princess. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Yeah only get them in the AP

oh, then it's like the valentines again: forever uncatchable...

huh.gif

huh.gif

Unless you have a fast internet and time to try and get one from the AP

huh.gif

They are only forever uncatchable to those that don't try wink.gif

well 30/92 lol just found out about these late last night hope I have enough time to grab them all smile.gif

Got 92, now is spoil... ToT

If anyone get 92, please compare to your buck, if nothing different it mean on ly 92 availed.

wow, i didnt notice this thread until just right now

o-o;

but yay for new stuff

hopefully i can get a pumpkin dragon

It took me several hours but I was able to catch 3. smile.gif

Got 92, now is spoil... ToT

If anyone get 92, please compare to your buck, if nothing different it mean on ly 92 availed.

I have 92 and my bucket looks the same as yours.

huh.gif

A lot of people are gifting them. Just stalk the forums and the dc trade chat. I got mine there. wink.gif

I would never made it by myself (AP and me are like fire and ice... we just aren't compatible... xd.png )

Btw... user posted image 56/92

how come with me AP needs 38 seconds to reload? unsure.gif

Could be several things....cave lag...slow computer...slow internet

Oh boy, I really wish you could reverse influence. Im in a bit of a dilemma here because I didn't think things through properly before influencing my Pumpkin Eggs. I wanted to make a nice even gen linage of pumpkins next year but I influenced the wrong ones the wrong genders so now the two sibling eggs I have will either have to be mates or I will have to get rid of one of them and forget about the lineage (which is what I'm probably going to do...) Plus I also have to figure out if I want to get rid of two of my Pumpkin eggs to have an even amount of males and females or if Im going to just have to forget about my OCD and live with it.... Decisions decisions.... tongue.gif

Well either way I think I have to get rid of one at least one of my eggs because I won't be unlocked by Halloween... arg...