TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

x3 Glad my pretzel didn't totally fail!

Come now, None of them fail rolleyes.gif

DC is being mean and not giving it to me ._. Grrr on the 10 minute wait xd.pngD

I'm glad I got the failcake tho, That really amuses me to no end xd.png *Portal fan*

I've been collecting treats for so long I'm starting to see them on everything. xd.png I even tried to click a bug that happened across my screen. rolleyes.gif

LOL

Funny, I just got the pretzel. X3

Most of mine have been in the cave or on the page with the trick-or-treats that I have gotten. X3

70/92 Almost there. I enjoy this as much as I enjoyed the Easter basket eggs. Loads of fun in seeing what I will get next.

I am not sure what one is though. It is pea green and looks like a severed finger with something sharp on the end.

Yay, 71/92 now. tongue.gif

Socky pretzel sounds stanky tongue.gif

Had to look 'Stanky' up in the urban dictionary ._. LOL. It does not! xd.png It's kyoot *pouts*

Just got this one. GAH!

user posted image

Come now, None of them fail rolleyes.gif

DC is being mean and not giving it to me ._. Grrr on the 10 minute wait xd.pngD

I'm glad I got the failcake tho, That really amuses me to no end xd.png *Portal fan*

I'd bet the artists have different opinions on their own pieces or work.

70/92 Almost there. I enjoy this as much as I enjoyed the Easter basket eggs. Loads of fun in seeing what I will get next.

I am not sure what one is though. It is pea green and looks like a severed finger with something sharp on the end.

Yay, 71/92 now. tongue.gif

The sharp thing would be a cracked fingernail. It's green because it's rotting. smile.gif

Had to look 'Stanky' up in the urban dictionary ._. LOL. It does not! xd.png It's kyoot *pouts*

Just got this one. GAH!

user posted image

Wow! I have never seen that one before!

What's that, Kaini?

Whats what? xP The one I got? It looks like a street lamp to me.

Me too! I think I will show my kitchen my very special "kitchen search warrant" then it has no choice than to let me pass! Muahaahaha and I will make a chocolate party in my kitchen. laugh.gif

Lol! I like the imagery in that post tongue.gif

QUOTE (dragongrrl @ Oct 29 2010, 03:14 AM)

80/92 and I am really craving some chocolate! xd.png

Me too! I think I will show my kitchen my very special "kitchen search warrant" then it has no choice than to let me pass! Muahaahaha and I will make a chocolate party in my kitchen.  laugh.gif

I have a package of dark chocolate that is staring at me, softly calling my name! blink.gif And I finally got the little snake! user posted imagebiggrin.gif

Edited due to the influence of chocolate!

Edited by dragongrrl