Juzz

The Requiem: The Girl From the Sky

Jin accepted the support from Cloud as Keith's "pat on the back" nearly caused him to lose his footing. He took a few deep breaths to recover and comprehend what it was everyone had said.

"Thank you," he replied to beoth Cloud and Keith in turn. "I am trly blessed to have such as you for friends, all of you." Jin wasn't sure how it was in other kingdoms, but in Azure, knights were like family. Perhaps it was because Azure itself was so small and isolated, or perhaps it was nothing new and all knights from the same kingdom felt this way. An Azure knight would give his life to save another without hesitation. Azure knights shared a deep trust, making them vulnerable to one another, but also strengthening Azure as a whole. When Azure knights lined up for battle it wasn't a group of soldiers preparing for war. It was a family of brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, all coming together to fight and die for one another and their kingdom.

He turned to Cloud and Keith one last time before he decided to reply to everyone else. He quoted an Azure proverb that dealt with the idea of brotherhood amongst knights. "A true friend will be with you through all things, but a brother was made to be there for the hard times." He gave them a weak smile and spoke to Lucifer.

"Come on, let's get healed up." He briefly embraced her and then, taking Cloud's arm at one side and hers at the other, he helped support her and himself and began to head towards Sora and Tobias.

"Tobias," Jin smiled at the boy, "I'd be happy to serve as your healing training." He winked, "I don't think I could be much worse off so don't worry about screwing up right?"

Jin knew he had no real physical injuries on the outside, nothing that would be obvious like a cut or bruise. His problem now was internal injuries sustained by his muscles and organs from being in contact with so much raw energy. A true Azure Knight knew implicitly how to channel energy through the body to avoid self injury, but Jin was not a true knight and could tell that his power trip had played havoc on his insides. Nothing life threatening, he didn't think so at least, but he certainly didn't feel in any shape to do much of anything anytime soon. Hopefully a good healer, or even an healing apprentice, would change that.

Tobias looked up and went over to Gin. "You're the one that had that raw energy attack? I'm not quite sure what I can do for you, but I'll try." Tobias scrolled through his book, the book of chaos, until he found healing spells. There was one, cure. He read it, and then said; "This should heal any cramps you might have, but it'll take about an hour to fully activate. Hold still."

He held his hand over Gins heart, and closed his eyes. Tobias reopened them and they turned teal and he said; "Cure." A teal looking orb formed and blasted into Gins body.

Tobias was winded, and it showed. He caught his breath and asked; "Do you feel it flowing through you? I aimed for your heart because that would have the most strain on it."

Edited by dragoon1234

Sora stopped on her tracks, hearing Tobias' words. She gently smiled at him and nodded, returning to Kou's side. "Are you sure you can leave it to him...? They look pretty battered up... And..." Kou whispered, stopping after seeing Sora suddenly smile. "He's a Student specializing in magic. He can do it. If it is not enough, I'll patch it up" She answered in a low voice. Kou just blushed and scratched the back of his head feeling embarrassed.

I feel useless... Yet again... Sei sighed, sitting on a rock as he fidgeted with his cape. He flicked his finger, trying to conjure up fire, but to no avail. Sei sighed again and looked up the sky. The place was surrounded by tall rock formations that made the scenery rather 'unique'. Huh? He rubbed his eyes and stared at the top of the canyon again. Nothing. Hmmm... I thought I saw someone... Must be my imagination...

"Come on, let's get healed up." Lucifer felt Jin briefly embrace her before walking over to Tobias. Watching aprehensively as a teal orb appeared and went into his body, she chewed nervously on her lip. She wasn't a trusting person. It was probably unfair to feel this way but she couldn't help it. It was part of her nature. In fact, she wasn't even sure why she trusted Jin... Or any of these people. Only that she did. Usually, she was way more suspicious than this. But something about this group and these people... Felt different. Made her feel safer than she had ever felt in her life. Especially Jin.

Lucifer stared at the ground, lost in thought. She had never, ever, even have thought that this would happen to her. Or even could happen. Lorkin nuzzled her hand gently, disrupting her musings. He didn't like it when she did that. In his opinion, what happens, happens. And there's no reason to worry about it. Not like there was anything to change it anyways. So why spend time trying? Besides, there were more important things to consider. Like her wounds.

Not only were there various physical wounds, but deep internal ones as well. When she had remembered and released those spirits, she had shattered the spell Toro had placed inside her. And his spells were pretty powerful. It was very likely that Lucifer would have problems with that later on. A lot of problems. Lorkin whimpered softly to himself. Things were so much easier before they had met. Way more worryfree. He sighed and looked at Sora, as if to say hurry up! He didn't like the state his mistress was in. And being even more suspicious than she was, he didn't trust Tobias.

Edited by Altiboris

Tobias didn't wait for Gin to answer. Instead he turned around and looked at Lorkin and Lucifer. "Do-do-do you need your wounds healed? I may not be able to do this as quickly as others, and I don't know I can do will help, but I do need the experience." Tobias was trying not to stare, but he kept looking at Lorkin with a nervous look on his face.

((Fail post.))

Sei was still on the rock thinking about what he just 'imagined', Sora was resting beside Sei, Keith was starting to get restless. He kept walking around while waiting for everyone to recover. Suddenly, he stopped and stared at Kou who seemed to be scribbling something on a piece of paper. He looked suspiciously at the boy and approached him. "Whatcha' doin?" Keith asked while staring at the paper. Kou didn't budge from what he's doing and continued writing.

Keith pouted after being ignored and was about to complain when Kou suddenly stood up and shouted: "DONE!". He then whistled and looked up the sky as if waiting for rain to come. "... So...?" Keith asked curiously, trying to break the silence. "Ah... Oh. This is a note for the village. After all, they must be worried about Sora" He answered, still gazing at the sky. The next minute, a small black bird nested on his shoulder and tied the note on it's blood-red legs. "Bring this to uncle" he whispered before releasing the bird back to the sky.

"Oh. Forgot about them..." Keith muttered to himself suddenly realizing the whole reason for their departure - to look for Sora...

"Thanks," Jin replied to Tobias as the boy finished. He felt slightly better, but his own natural healing was still trying to pull energy from his body... energy that simply wasn't there. SO he knew he'd need more extensive healing, and headed over to Keith, who happened to be near Sora. Still, the boy had done a good job, his stomach and chest didn't feel nearly as painful as they had felt a few minutes ago.

"If you don't mind," he whispered at Sora as he got closer to Keith. He didn't want to hurt Tobias' feelings knowing that he needed additional healing.

"So Keith, I never did get to ask, how long have you been on your own training? How long till you think you'll be ready to go back and take the trials?"

((sorry for my lack of activity))

The chaos... it was finally over. Maro had been so confused and so deeply lost in her own thoughts, she had basically done nothing for the rest of the battles. Now she watched silently as everyone healed up... that is, everyone who was wounded. Sei and Maro didn't have to get healed, of course. Maro simply shifted on her feet, wondering how wonderful it had to be to have healing magic instead of the destruction magic that she herself was capable of... and that she had seen in many of her companions in the last five minutes.

She found herself staring at Lucifer, the girl whom she hadn't gotten along with at all before, and even though she and Lucifer hadn't ever talked since, Maro found that she felt she had something in common with the girl... even if it was very little, it was something.

An observer. That's what I am, aren't I? I like watching people.

Maro randomly giggled at her own thoughts and glanced at Cloud, then at Jin. In her opinion, Jin had matured since she had met him a few days earlier. Cloud? She hadn't decided on that, but what was a knight to do? Alazne had helped her understand more of what knights had to be like.

Maro watched as Kou released a bird into the air with a message at its feet. "I wish you were more useful like that," she told her wolf. Then she frowned, looking down at him. "I wish I was more useful like that," she said quietly. "Equipped and trained for battle, yet I couldn't stand killing someone, but I don't really feel like a pacifist." Maro smiled and sat down in front of her wolf, rubbing his ears as he came up and licked her mask. "I guess you and I are similar in that aspect, my friend; equipped and made to fight with our gifts, yet not the sort to do so. I suppose it's my fault for not training you, though." She reached into her back pocket and pulled out some dried jerky, which she tossed to her wolf. He caught it and gulped it down in one swift move before trotting off in boredom to go sniff a rock.

Maro stood to her feet and recalled the events in the battle, carefully considering every move her allies and enemies had made. It was important for an archer to be able to predict her ally's movements, especially if she had fast allies, for one false shot and she could very well hit a friend instead of a foe. Keith had fought rashly and Jin and Lu had fought with deep emotion. Cloud had enjoyed his fighting, as it seemed Kou had. Tobias seemed to be less inclined to fight, and Maro was sure she'd have no problem not hitting Sei with an arrow. Shrugging to herself, Maro leaned against a tree and observed the others.

Keith was concentrating on watching Kou that he almost didn't notice Jin. But if he coudn't feel a simple presence then he's not cut out to be a knight. That's how his system goes, when everything around him is familiar, then he lets his guard down. When a slight disturbance or a different presence is felt, then, he gears up. It just so happens that Keith is so carefree that he almost neglects to pay attention to his surroundings...

"... Jin! Almost didn't notice ya there!" he laughed at himself, feeling rather stupid. Other thatn his carefree nature, Keith also has a low-attention span when things are not about 'fighting' or anything related. "I think I've been training since four... But my actual lessons under my old man began when I was six" he answered with an unsure tone as he mumbled 'or was it five...?'.

"Seriously... I'm way behind schedule already..." he moaned, stretching his arms as if feeling restless agan. He stared at the sky recalling the say his so-called senpais forgot to bring him along. "My companions 'accidentally' left me a year ago after completing our mission... It was my first time to leave the village that far, so I don't know how to get back... I should be a full knight b now if only those idiots didn't go drunk that night..." he sighed, feeling worn-out. Afterall, since they left him with no place to stay, no way home and no money, he had to work. As time went on, odd jobs proved to be inadequate to supply himself on the coarse of the journey back, thus, he had to take 'unofficial' jobs from different people and kingdoms. Over time, he became quite popular... Something he didn't exactly realize immediately...

"Break's over! We have to continue now" Kou shouted as he stood up. There was something differenttt in his tone though. It was difficult to say what... But Sora knew that there was something bothering him. Sei also stood up and shook his head, convincing himself that the 'silhoutte' was just his imagination...

Lucifer smiled tiredly and shook her head. Slumping down unto the cold ground, she leaned against Lorkin. His long silky fur was like a velvety cushion. So soft... And soothing. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as he purred contently. "I think I'll be fine." She looked at Tobias with an amused expression. Even if she did trust him enough to heal her, the panther wouldn't. And to get on his bad side wasn't a good idea. He raised his head to stare at Sora. Then, he gave his mistress a stern look. She sighed. Sometimes it didn't feel like she was in charge at all. More like the other way around.

"Fine, fine." She huffed, and untangled herself from the furry mass of feline. Lucifer gingerly rose to her feet, swaying as she started walking towards the blind girl. As she finally got there, she shot Tobias an apologetic look. She felt kinda bad for going to Sora, when he offered his healing, but she really had no choice. Lorkin snuffled softly, and padded over to her side. He gave her a glare, that said Get on with it!

"Would you? Quickly?" The girl laughed, ruffling the panther's ears affectionately. He could be so overbearing sometimes. But she knew that he was just looking out for her. Especially when she didn't really seem to care too much about her own wellbeing.

Tobias scrugged it off when both Gin and Lucifer went over to Sora. He knew he was drastically less experienced compared to her, so he didn't mind. He was actually happy when they looked apologetic. It was the first time someone did that.

He looked up and noticed someone, Maro, leaning on a tree. Not wanting to look anti-social, Tobias walked over and said; "Hi." He looked down at her wolf and got nervous but not as nervous as he was with Lorkin. Great. More beasts. Why do I have to deal with them all the time?

Cloud watched as people began to settle down but he knew they had to keep moving if they were to keep out of harms way, there could be other Knights not far away or even at the entrance to the valley already! He could take them on at ease but he worried for Jin and the others who were worn down and not well up for another fight against fully trained Knights.

"Alright people! Lets keep moving on!"

He called out heading to the front of the group before he stopped...where were they going anyway? Out of here he hoped!

Tobias looked over at Cloud and wondered where they were going. He walked up to Cloud and asked; "Where are we going?" He looked intently at Cloud with a curiosity in his voice and eyes.

"Hi."

Maro looked up in surprise to see the one called Tobias addressing her. She smiled sheepishly, realizing that she had forgotten to greet him. She was just so tired, with her sudden change of schedule and lifestyle that had come about since joining Cloud's group. Maro flinched at her own thoughts. Cloud's group? When did I start calling it this?

Maro noticed Tobias glancing nervously at her wolf and cocked her head slightly. However, before she could make a comment, Cloud spoke up; "Alright people! Lets keep moving on!"

Maro sighed and stretched as Tobias left to speak to Cloud. A random memory popped into Maro's head and she giggled, wiping sweat from the nose-brim of her mask. "Come on, wolf, it's time to... wolf?" Maro looked around with a frown. Where had he gone, the silly creature? She suspected the jerky she had given him had prompted him to go hunting, so she didn't worry about it and instead simply stood ready to travel.

Maro also found herself glancing at Kou with some reserve; she still didn't trust him and didn't like his antsy behavior.

Sora began doing her thing. Just like before, she held out her hand and released a faint green light which surrounded Jin's body. She then proceeded to healing Lucifer with the same method. "You are fully healed... For now... Pushing yourselves like a while ago could stir up the pain again..." She said in a worried tone. The girl ran towards Kou's direction as if saying 'let's get going'. "Uhm... And you cannot use those 'powers' for some time... Your condition might get worse..." She added in a soft voice.

--------------------------------

Kou picked up his sword which was lying on the ground and attached it to his side. Sei and Keith also got themselves ready. Keith stared at his blade and sighed 'I'll just keep it out for now... Just in case...' he thought, as he rested its dull edge on his shoulder. "Keith... Watch out...!" Sei exclaimed, ducking. He was almost hit by the katana when Keith swung it. "oh. Sorry bout' that. I don't have a container foe this thing" he laughed. Sei sighed. and went to his side to prevent getting hit again.

Tobias abandoned hope talking to Cloud and decided to walk with Maro. He looked around and realized that her wolf was gone. He let out a sigh then said; "Hi again. We never properly introduced ourselves. I'm Tobias. Who are you? And what happened to your wolf." A shiver went down Tobiases spin when he mentioned the wolf, and it showed.

Tobias looked over at the group in front of him and saw Keith swing his Katana at Sei. He looked back up at Maro and whispered; "I'd be careful of that Keith character. He seems quite dangerous and unpredictable." He gave Maro a wink.

A green light surrounded her, and suddenly, she felt a lot better. "You're fully healed. For now." Sora said, after finshing healing them. "Pushing yourselves like a while ago could stir up the pain again." the blind girl looked a bit worried as she continued. "You can't use those powers for some time or else your condition might get worse." 

Lucifer nodded absentmindly, not really paying attention. She was checking to make sure there was nothing too serious. As she felt each part of her body, she could feel energy slowly starting to flow. Which was good as she had used up so much in fighting Toro. "Thanks." The girl smiled and started walking. She hated being left behind. When hunting a group of animals the stragglers were always picked off first. And severely weakened like this, though she wasn't too worried, she decided to get moving just to be on the safe side. She couldn't afford anymore injury.

Suddenly, as she got there, she narrowly avoided being hit with a katana. "Dude." Lucifer snapped, "Watch it!" Tired and cranky, she wasn't in a great mood. Especially when she felt half dead like this. Mentally cursing out the sorceror, she sighed softly as she walked. Suddenly, she felt a rush of air beside her and managed to grab Lorkin's scruff just in time.

"Wut the hell are you doing?" She scolded, crossing her arms. He shrank back, ears flat against his head. The girl sighed once more, seeing him like this. "I know your just trying to protect me but this ain't helping Sweetie." Lucifer turned to Keith and Sei.

"Yeah, sorry bout that. He's a tad overprotective. But he won't hurt you. Will he?" She turned around to give him a stern look. The panther just looked away

((Rak and my week long vacation starts today, with no internet. So long as we're kept in character, anyone can RP us. Thanks! Don't go too far without us <3 ))

"Hi again. We never properly introduced ourselves. I'm Tobias. Who are you? And what happened to your wolf?"

Maro was surprised to see that the young Tobias had come back. She wondered if he just happened to be flighty or if he hadn't been sure how to talk to her at first. She was used to people being this way around her. After all, a girl with a mask and a wolf didn't usually come off as friendly. Her eyes smiled now but her head turned in surprise as Sei dodged Keith's katana blade. Maro flinched as it almost hit Lucifer as well, but she decided it was an accident and chose to shrug it off...

"I'd be careful of that Keith character. He seems quite dangerous and unpredictable."

Maro turned back in surprise to Tobias to see if he was serious, but with his wink she found herself shaking her head and laughing softly. "Hang around with this group long enough, my friend, and you'll see that everyone is dangerous, though some are more predictable than others." She paused a moment, realizing that she might have not sounded very friendly there, even if she said it all in good nature.

"I'm Maro, a traveler from south of here. As for my wolf, I'm sure he's off hunting." Maro paused a moment, not wanting to embarrass Tobias. "You don't have to be worried or cautious around him. I'm pretty sure the Cheetah that Lulu owns is more dangerous. My wolf has only once ever shown aggression towards a human, and that's when someone ran at him with his weapon raised. He saved Sei's life... sort of. I guess Sei would have dodged, but I was pretty happy with my wolf then. Besides that, he's never shown any aggression or even timidity or cautiousness with humans, which is rather strange since he's half wolf half guard-dog." Maro shrugged; perhaps it was her own usually-optimistic nature that her wolf fed off that made him so friendly. She had never asked him to be wary, and he never had.

"I saved him from a farmer who was... stabbing... his siblings to death because he didn't want them. The farmer owned the daddy dog who apparently decided to breed with a lone wolf around the area. That's actually strange, since usually wolves and dogs avoid each other or kill one another. The wolf must have been very lonely, especially to have her five pups so near to the farm..." Maro's voice trailed off and she blushed, realizing that she was probably boring Tobias. "Ahm, anyway, wolf's probably hunting," she finished quickly, adjusting her quiver.

"Thank you, I'll be careful." Jin replied to Sora with a polite bow before turning his attnetion to Lucifer as she was healed and began to speak. Jin smiled as Lorkin looked away from Lucifer, obviously avoiding the question. Jin walked up beside Lucifer, placing Lorkin in-between them. He scratched at Lorkin's ears, "Oh he's very friendly!" Jin smiled, his tone becoming a little sarcastic. "As long as you don't talk to, look at, talk about, or threaten Lucifer and keep a nice fifty foot distance from the two of them, then he's the nicest cat you could ever meet."

Jin quickly removed his hand and placed it on Luciver's shoulder, partly to examine the spot that he had pierced her with one of his claws and partly as an excuse to move it out of Lorkin's reach.

"I..." his voice was a lot softer now as he followed the others, speaking quietly. "I'm sorry about that... about everything that happened. I couldn't stop him... and I barely stopped myself from..." He grinned to hide his true expression. "not much of a knight am I?"

He sighed, his hand sliding back to his side. "I hope you can forgive my failure. But just you wait, once we get to Azure and I become a real knight, I won't rest until I've rid you from that man forever. Then maybe... you will have a little peace, and we can worry about other things. Wishful thinking right?" He smiled, hoping that what he had proposed might come to pass. And that Lucifer would still choose to be his friend, and more, even though it was now obvious just how much of a danger anyone was in who chose to be so close to Jin...

((I'm no good with other peoples characters. Can one of y'all respond for Maro.))

Tobias looked up at Maro and smiled a little. He was, however, taken back by her first comment. "Predictable? This group? No way. I would never have guessed." He grinned from ear to ear showing that he was joking. His tone went serious after that. "If we're to travel together then we need to learn to get stronger. Yes. We're strong, but if we're to defeat that guy or someone like him then we need to become way more stronger." I need to become stronger. That guy look peerless, and I've no doubt there are more like him. There's probably others way more powerful than him.

Tobias looked into the distance, but he snapped back into reality. "A wolf dog huh? I've seen plenty of creatures, but yours is the first to be so friendly. I left this village 5 years ago to find a place to train, so I went to Curedia. On my way there I was attacked by, probably, every known creature I can think of."

Edited by dragoon1234

((OOC Apologies for this, but I'm on my PS3 atm, and it has a character limit.))

Tobias looked shocked when Maro mentioned her wolf dogs backstory. "What ever happened to the wolf?" He had a serious yet concerned tone to his voice. "I've never had a pet. We're too poor for such things, and I've always been skiddish around animals anyways."

She smiled weakly as Jin walked to stand beside her. "Oh he's very friendly." He said sarcastically, scratching Lorkin behind the ears. "As long as you don't talk to, look at, talk about, or threaten Lucifer and keep a nice distance of fifty feet from the two of them, then he's the nicest cat you could ever meet."

Lucifer laughed lightly, knowing how true it was. She ruffled the panther's fur affectionately. She knew he was just looking out for her. Then, she felt somebody touch her other shoulder. It tingled, still not fully healed yet. Her hand flew up and was just about to smack the person when she realized that it was just Jin. "Oops." She muttered apologetically. She was always jumpy whenever someone touched her.

She was about to laugh again when she notices the somber look on his face. "I..." He let his hand drop. "I'm sorry about that... About everything that happened. I couldn't stop him... I barely stopped myself from..." He forced a grin onto his face, though she could still see the pain underneath. "Not much of a knight am I?"

Jin sighed softly. "I hope you can forgive my failure. But just you wait, once I get back to Azure and become a full knight, I won't rest until I've rid you of that man forever. Then maybe... You will have a little peace, and we can worry about other things. Wishful thinking, right?" He gave her another smile. One filled with hope.

She stared at him for a secound, not believing her ears. "Forgive you? Forgive you?" Lucifer said in disbelief. "I should be the one asking for forgiveness. None of this is your fault. I'm the one he's after. I'm the one who caused all this." She paused for a secound before continuing on in a quieter tone. "You're perfect right now. Just like this. I dun't need you to destroy him for me. I just need you to be safe. Cause there won't be a point in living even if he's dead without you. And it's not wishful thinking." She flashed him a quick smile and rested her head upon his shoulder. "Some day it will happen." The girl said, with a determined voice. "Besides... We can think about others things right now." Lucifer stared up into his eye earnestly before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Cloud had been caught up with his thoughts that he hadn't even noticed that someone was actually talking to him until he turned away to talk to Maro, he opened his mouth to say sorry but the man was already gone so Cloud left it at that. He didn't know where they were going, Blazer was edgy as he pawed the ground displaying it clearly.

Cloud wedged his foot into the saddle to swing into it, once upright the stallion was stil at unease. To try and distract himself he turned to watch as people formed conversations with each other, his eyes settled on Jin and Lucifer. The two had been the worst off but at least they were still standing,

"She has to be warned..... its my duty to make sure something like this doesn't happen, most of all with Jin before he becomes a full Knight..... what if he lost it one say and Im not around to stop him?"

Cloud thought watching them speck before a silence formed, now was his chance. Blazer cantered over to the pair before he halted.

"I need to speck with Lucifer, Jin."

He gave Jin a strict look, he just looked back with one eye with confusion swirling in it. He turned Blazer so that the pair were walking away from Jin and the group til he was a safe distance away from eye shot but could stil see them, there he waited for Lucifer to catch up with him.

"I need to speak with Lucifer, Jin." She looked around with a start. She hadn't noticed Cloud coming up on blazer, she had been so absorbed in their conversation. Giving him a quick nod, she gazed into Jin's eyes for a second.

"I'll be right back." Flashing him a quick smile, the girl started towards Cloud.

Stopping before the knight and his stallion, Lucifer looked them over quickly. Judging from his expression, this was serious business. Something was very wrong. And though they hadn't known eachother for too long, she felt as if she could trust him. Besides, she could even feel the somberness in the air. "Wut's up?" She asked, tipping her head to one side inquiringly.

She noticed a soft whisk of fur by her hand. Lorkin stood there, giving the horse and rider his cold glare. Lucifer laughed and rubbed his back gently, patting down the bristeling hairs. He seemed to have gotten even more protective. it's alright she whispered, resting her hand on his furry head. No it's not he growled back stubbornly.

"Just ignore him." She smiled at Cloud reassuringly. "He's just an old worrywart. Just dunt make any sudden moves."

"I'll keep that in mind"

He replied putting the reins into one hand while gripping the front of his saddle to seat more comfortably in it, how was he going to start into this conversation? Ugh, so much yet saying it in such a way that wouldn't interfere with his vows. Well it would help if he started talking, Blazer just eyeballed Lorkin.

"I need to know are you in this for the long run? That you won't run when things get hard or when some..... Strange stuff goes down"

He asked her, he stared her in the eyes. His Hazel eyes staring deep into her's trying to search for any signs that she may answer untruthfully.

"Azure, by nature, doesn't trust outsiders for good reason.... Nor do l. Ihave been backstabbed too many times to trust others, Jin is one if those few Knights I am good friends with... I'm responsible for him, and if any one or thing ever hurt him, I'd hunt them down and teach them the meaning of pain"

Cloud hissed, he meant every word he was saying, now to wait and watch her reaction.