lizardtail

fast food

Well, fast food places do change, and even a year ago, you couldn't get me to go near a McDonalds. I went one day out of curiosity and got a chicken sandwich and some fruit. The fruit was fresh and the sandwich, shockingly was grilled and on a wheat roll. It wasn't bad at all. I won't be trying anything else from there though.

I've heard that McDs isn't the "worst" fast food restaurant, health wise anymore, in fact it's Wendy's.

Don't hold me on that though (still trying to find a reference page), but it seems like McD's food has severely improved. It's probably the sever bad reputation that made them change.

Other than subway every once in a while, I won't touch any fast food. I am occasionally tempted by Long John Silvers, but I don't eat there anymore.

Sonic is absolutely repulsive to me. I've had too many times where I've gotten a half cold, half soggy sandwich. My brother worked there for a short time and said the area is filthy. I worked at an Arby's for six months and hate that place with a passion. The work environment was horrible and most people didn't wear gloves for the most part. There's an older lady at the place I worked at that would mix things with her bare, scabby hands, lick her fingers, and continue mixing. People ate on food and kept it with the food for customers. People picked things up off the ground, didn't wash their hands, and put the floor food with the good food.

Fast food places are things of nightmares ._.

EDIT:

here's something on McDonalds.

Panera made the #1 spot for most healthy fast food restaurant. Ironically, my brother worked there too and would bring home leftovers for the day, mostly bread and bagels.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I actualy happen to like fast food. At least I like to have it once in a blue moon. I know (from experience of having to eat out in the States, as it happens) that if I have fast food for more than a couple of days running I start to heartily crave vegetables. But it's a nice treat every now and then. I even like Maccy D's, and I've very fond memories of a chain called Goergie Pies from New Zealand.

I'm really sick of fast food for the most part. I feel sick when I think about fastfood hamburgers and cheeseburgers. Really there's not much I'll touch anymore from them. I hate french fries anymore. I don't want them ever. If I get McDonald's I opt for the grilled chicken on wheat bun or a salad. The only thing I like from Wendy's is the occasional frostie. The only real exception is this one combo from Hardee's which I rarely get. It's soooo bad haha. Bacon on a chicken sandwich and curly fries. I like Subway but I try not to over do it and get wheat bread and no chips or anything.

Usually McD , or dominoes .. thats all !

oh , and me = <3 mayonnaise

I do believe Taco Bell still has their smoothies...or is it Taco Bueno?

I tried the pomegranate one and I loved it. Probably loaded with sugar, but I liked it. You can even substitute one for a drink in a meal (or at least I got to). I don't like either fast food taco place, but I'd go back for a nice smoothie :3

I quit eating at McDonalds a long time ago because at the time, the only thing I liked that they served were their chicken sandwiches and then they changed some ingredient and it made it taste weird and I felt sick after eating it.

After that for years I ate at Wendy's quite frequently and occasionally Burger King. I'd get chicken nuggets or chicken sandwiches at Wendy's and go to Burger King when I was craving a Whopper.

Then pretty recently I decided to cut out all meat but seafood, and ironically enough right after I did that Wendy's decided to stop serving fish sandwiches. I don't know if it was all Wendy's or just the Wendy's near me. So that was pretty much the point where I quit eating fast food altogether.

I see some other people have mentioned Subway as fast food. I get veggie subs from there all the time, but I never really considered that to be a fast food place. I think there is definitely a difference between take out and fast food, not all take out is fast and it certainly varies with how healthy it is. I'm not sure where the line is between fast food and regular take out, but I think it might have something to do with whether or not the place has a drive through window. tongue.gif

I do love my KFC. But it is costly and fattening, so I must avoid it at all costs.

I like KFC too but I prefer Popeye's chicken.

Having been thinking about it I suppose I should include the idea of kebabs here. And I've lost count of the number of late-night kebabs I had in my late-teens/early-twenties.

The only fast food I'll eat is from Sonic. <3

It's not that fast, considering that chicks on skates bringing the stuff are too busy showing off their butts. /shot

Holy carp.

Sonic is SOOO GOOD...when it's not in Utah. When I went to Oklahoma (home of Sonic), I was in heaven. I hate fast food, but my lord, that was soooo good! *Drools*

In Utah...it's...blegh.

I rarely eat any fast food (as in once or twice a year max) and when I do it's mostly just fries.

I would love to even eat a couple fries. I put too much effort into my gymnastics training to risk gaining too much wait. If I do good, I can eat fast food again in 4 more years! ^^

I don't eat it often, but when I do...

Krystals. My favorite place EVER. They're popular for their little tiny mini-burgers right now, sooo cute and yummy. I only get it when we go on vacation though, as there isn't one close to here.

Strangely, I can't stand French Fries. It seems like it's very hard to get good fries these days, as they're either soggy, crunchy, or stiff from being undercooked. I like a small amount of crunch, a soft interior, small size (I don't want a giant fry) and a nice salty taste (and I can't stand ketchup on fries). The only fries I really liked were the old McDonald's ones, which was the main reason I loved McDonald's as a kid... Now I just can't stand anything from them... I can almost taste the chemicals an artificial flavoring...

And I can't cook french fries for the life of me... so I guess I'll just have to live without...

Also, I hate that fast food places seem to call "steak fries" french fries. Giant chunks of potatoes =/= french fries.

-K-

I only eat it on road trips and stuff. When I have alternatives, I try and avoid it, mostly because it's not healthy and it sometimes makes me sick. I can't stand all the grease.

I don't eat fast food as often as I'd like but that is mainly due to the cost. It is much cheaper to cook and eat at home.

It tastes good, but I don't eat it very often; only when I either have a hyper-busy schedule which would leave no time for a home lunch or when I'm on a road trip with my family.

Love it, hate it, and eat it.

Love it for the taste.

Hate the calorie count.

Eat it when we are too lazy to cook.

And whenever we go to an actual restraunt, I always get some sort of burger. For some reason, I get a breathing problem halfway through. Like 'OMG too much grease put it down now!!!' kind of stuff. But it never happens with fast food. :/

I need to tell you something:

One time a girl brought a chicken taco from a local fast food place. That night she noticed her jaw was tight and swollen. That moring her jaw wasn't any better and she went to see her doctor. Despite his help it just got worse and she went back. They ran a few test and it came out that there were cockeroach(sorry for the spelling) eggsin the taco. The eggs got into her silivary glands and she was incubating them. A few layers of her inner mouth had to be removed. If they didn't notice the eggs would've hatched in her mouth

Never gonna buy a taco again

I need to tell you something:

One time a girl brought a chicken taco from a local fast food place. That night she noticed her jaw was tight and swollen. That moring her jaw wasn't any better and she went to see her doctor. Despite his help it just got worse and she went back. They ran a few test and it came out that there were cockeroach(sorry for the spelling) eggsin the taco. The eggs got into her silivary glands and she was incubating them. A few layers of her inner mouth had to be removed. If they didn't notice the eggs would've hatched in her mouth

Never gonna buy a taco again

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/tacobell.asp

orly?