lizardtail

fast food

The only place I really eat fast food is when we come back from skiing and need to make a quick stop somewhere (the drive is like 5 hours).

I only eat things from Wendy's on occasion....

I disapprove of McDonalds.

Repulsive.

If you've seen the meat industry lately, it's disgusting. I refuse to eat anything from fast food restaurants because of not only the fact that animals are treated like nonliving objects, but also because it's unhealthy. I'd willingly eat meat if it was from a local farmer who focuses on not quantity but quality.

I'll eat fast food once every now and then, either for convenience, or because it's generally cheaper than my college's lunches.

The one I tend to visit most right now is Taco Bell because of their $2 meal deals. (Their Frutistas are also soooo good to have after karate when you're all hot and tired and thirsty.) I'll do Subway every now and then, and McDonald's on very rare occasions. Culver's and Rocky Rococco's are a bit pricy so I only eat there if my parents take me, and I love A&W's but the nearest one is over an hour away.

Delicious icecream being made in a factory.

Ohwait.

I had a professor who loved to scar people with his stories of fast-food companies and the processes that they go through =P People got so pissed at him for ruining things they normally eat every day.

I don't do fast-food too much-- except sandwich shops, those are fast food right? I love me some Quiznos...

Delicious icecream being made in a factory.

Ohwait.

Dude. I actually thought it was ice cream there. I was like "oh, that's not too bad! Looks quite good actually".

Then I read the article.

blink.gif

Oh, consumerism.

Edited by SPQR

It's pretty easy for me. There are NO fastfoods where are live, so no, I don't eat any fast food. Might get it literally once or two times a year when we go out and have too many things to do and no time. Also, I am vegetarian, so I usually just grab some kind of veg salad, maybe french fries.

I like Subway and don't think it's bad at all. Easy to choose wholegrain sandwich, loads of fresh veggies and just one slice of cheese. But well it's really expensive where I live.

I like Subway and don't think it's bad at all.

Yeah, Subway's really the only fast food that I can eat without feeling all greasy and disgusting afterwards. I'll get it three times a year maybe. I like that you can actually see what's pretty much being put into your sandwich. It's hard to mess up lettuce and tomatoes.

I know it's bad, but it's good. U know wat, I just remembered a song w/ fast food, part of it went like this: McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and da Pizza Hut, da Pizza Hut. Catchy, right?

Yuck, I really dislike fast food. It's too heavy and when I used to eat it sometimes (5 years ago) I felt really sick afterwards. I love everything fresh and rarely eat processed foods.

Also because I can't eat any of it because of my vegan diet. tongue.gif

I don't eat it often but there are some times when I just crave it.

I try so hard to stay away but every so often I go and get myself some popcorn chicken or something and I enjoy it like crazy. (And then I don't eat it again for like a month and a half. XP)

Perhaps every other month we go for some of that food. I am ashamed of myself to eat that terrible food, but sometimes you just can't say no to the delicious fries =) I am focusing more on other foods right now since I am still growing ^^

Perhaps every other month we go for some of that food. I am ashamed of myself to eat that terrible food, but sometimes you just can't say no to the delicious fries =) I am focusing more on other foods right now since I am still growing ^^

Like pretty much everything else it won't kill you in moderation. If you only have fast food occasionaly, as a bit of a treat, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Omnomnom, I love fast food. We used to have a Nandos - seemingly healthy, what with no batter, etc - near to my house, but it shut down due to KFC being a couple of metres away. :U I like KFC too, though.

My family has a tradition of going to get fast food once a month...

Spotted this topic and its just made me feel soooo hungry... I only just had doner kebab and chips last night...now I want more... I could lauch myself at a Mcdonalds. Havn't had one In quite a while...

It's okay to me, not bad, but not delicious. I usually eat it when I'm out of town, or sometimes my parents buy it when they don't feel like cooking.

I used to love fast food (and I still get fry cravings) but I eat it so infrequently (it's so expensive) that when I do I get major stomach upsets from the grease content.

I generally have to stick to non-fryer places like subway, panera, sandwich places.

It also doesn't help having worked fast food you know what kind of people work in these places and how your food is made/put together.

I love Panda Express and would eat it daily if I could. I stay as far away from KFC as I can now because I once saw this horrible video about it and get sick every time I think about it. Ugh. I hate McDonalds, and basically anything that isn't Panda Express/Chinese.

I love Chinese take away but I always eat way too much even though I know it makes me sick.. wacko.gif

Edited by PossumLover99

do you like fast food? eat it? hate it? or just cant control yourself, even though you know it's bad?

All of the above. xd.png

I work out though, so it's alright. tongue.gif

Edited by Dauntingale

I hate it, but I eat it lol. I've also got a very specific list of things I eat from each fast food place I go to, so in order to eat fast food I have to be in the mood for one of those things. I used to be all over some Taco Bell though, since I like most of their menu, but then they changed the menu and upped the prices, so I don't go there much as of late.

I will NOT eat at Arby's or Long John Silver's. Ever.

I love Sonic's mozzarella sticks and their Sonic burgers w/ tater tots and a Rte. 44 Ocean Water

At McDonald's I either get a #1 combo, small (Big Mac); a McChicken & sweet tea; or just a small caramel frappe or caramel sundae. Unless it's breakfast, then I get a #9 (Bacon/egg/cheese McGriddle) w/ a small caramel frappe or a sweet tea.

Burger King: #4 - Whopper Jr. meal. I actually prefer BK to McD's, because I think there's a bit more quality to be found at the ones where I live.

Wendy's: Baked potatoes ftw, or Apple/Pecan Chicken Salad, w/ lemonade biggrin.gif

Krystal's: Regular Krystal burgers, usually 5 or 6 of them w/ fries and a Coke.

Pal's (limited to the Tri-Cities area of Tn/Va): Jr. Burger, Frenchie Fry, Peachie Tea (extra peach). Breakfast = Plain biscuit, cheddar rounds (little hashbrown rounds with cheese in them...zomg so amazing...), and a Peachie Tea (x. Peach).

Hardee's: Strawberry Milkshake, onion rings.

Subway: Any bread, except maybe the monterrey cheddar...that's usually the stale one, in my experience working there; where I live, no one ever orders it and by the time they do it's been in the bread cabinet just long enough to start getting a little too chewy. Steak&cheese, ham, or club. Provolone or mozzarella cheese. LIGHTLY toasted (and yes, they can do that. I used to work there. If they say they can't, they're probably lying), because I hate crunchy bread, but I love melty cheese. Lettuce, spinach, light onions, pickles, banana peppers, (sometimes) cucumbers and tomatoes. Extra mayo. Steak gets chipotle sauce, ham/club get regular mustard, and sometimes honey mustard. With either Baked BBQ Lay's, or the Harvest Cheddar Sunchips.

Taco Bell: Nacho Supreme, Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, steak chalupas, Meximelts, steak quesadilla. I used to ADORE their steak grilled stuffed burritos, but they no longer have the regular grilled stuffed burritos and the last time I was there they didn't have the sauce that used to come on them. When I worked there, I used to make the most awesome burrito EVER but in order to ring it up properly it'd probably be a $7 burrito >.> and I don't intend to pay that much for a Taco Bell burrito lol I only made it that way when I worked there bc I got a discount.

Breakfasts are usually just a plain biscuit with jelly, unless it's McDonald's. Idk why, but I just don't like fast food breakfast offerings most of the time. I'd rather just stay home and eat cereal, or go to a non-fast food place for breakfast. Waffle House & Cracker Barrel, ftw.

Also, I know it's been like a year, but caramba2654: People like you are the reason people like me used to get our hours cut and could barely afford to pay our bills. When people eat at a fast food place, the computer keeps track of the orders to make ordering for inventory easier. When people like you come in and get food for free by abusing the fast food place's customer service policies, the managers have to go write that up as well. Then at the end of the week--if not the same day, depending on when the paperwork gets done, district managers start calculating the "shrink" (i.e. product that's not been paid for) vs. labor. After which point, the fact that (for example) Taco Bell is essentially not making enough profit to justify the presence of some of the employees we'd either get sent home, told not to come in, or eventually fired. You got ripped off $300? Well, thanks to you and people with your attitude, people's JOBS are being lost. You are essentially ripping people off, but more to the tune of: rent, utilities, childcare, gas, food, and generally acceptable living conditions. I hope you're proud of yourself.

do you like fast food? eat it? hate it? or just cant control yourself, even though you know it's bad?

All of the above.

I like fast food and I eat it.

I hate fast food with meat in it (I am a proud vegan)

Only french fries... yes, those are the only fast food I can't stop eating.

It depends really. Most fast food, i find absolutely repulsive and i can't even watch people eat it (Hamburgers...) Others, i can't stop eating and i can eat it any time, anywhere (frenchfries...) And some, i don't care much, but most fast food is on my first list. :3

I avoid it for the most part (I'm a stickler for real food, and also have to watch my sodium intake), but if I'm really hungry and out somewhere, I don't mind Wendy's or Burger King. But OMG, no McDonald's. Blech.