lizardtail

fast food

Two wrongs don't make a right (?).

I was referring more to the "Eye for an eye" thing, but in my case it would be "eye for a teeth". Because it's not so big what I'm doing.

I was referring more to the "Eye for an eye" thing, but in my case it would be "eye for a teeth". Because it's not so big what I'm doing.

If you don't like that they rip you off, then why eat there in the first place? You put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of and then grumble about it afterward. That just seems silly to me.

The only fast food place we go to is In-in-out. Yumm.. We go there at least every couple months. xd.png

Fast food is still food... mostly...

If you don't like that they rip you off, then why eat there in the first place?  You put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of and then grumble about it afterward.  That just seems silly to me.

Seconding this. It may not seem like you are doing much, but every person who does that adds up.

And how exactly have they scammed you out of 300 dollars?

As already pointed out, regardless of what happened, you aren't hurting the people who hurt you, you hurt the little people who haven't done anything wrong the most.

Edited by Nectaris

The only fast food place we go to is In-in-out. Yumm.. We go there at least every couple months. xd.png

Ohmigosh. YES. In-n-Out has the best fast food EVER.

So much better than McDonalds, Burger King, Jack-in-the-Box, etc.

And it's the only place I'll go without feeling like I want to puke. tongue.gif

And plus, their burgers aren't like, freaking 1000 Calories each. dry.gif

I've heard a lot of horror stories about Jack-in-the-Box and food poisoning. I doubt I'll ever eat at one.

I've actually never heard anything about Jack-in-the-Box food poisoning. :o

My friend goes there often, and nothing's happened to him so far. :P

Never, unless I am traveling. Not since I found a worm in a fry when I was six..and a mouse scampering out of a hole beside the deep fryer....

Never, unless I am traveling. Not since I found a worm in a fry when I was six..and a mouse scampering out of a hole beside the deep fryer....

Well, fast food restaurants have gotten better over the years. Like, more safety regulations and stuff like that. :P

But still, I think it's not that great. LOL.

I just had a takeaway ostrich burger today. Cool.

Fast food? I love it. Plus I'm a bit sticks and bones. So I could use the extra fat lol. Mc donalds like there french fries. I dunnu why but I like the bendy ones not the hard almost dried out ones.

But I hate the size of the burgers they serve now. Size of snacks. Yesh I paid for a meal not a snack. Though I forgot there names there are 2 that I know of that give huge greasy burgers. Very good. Expensive but your paying for the amount of meat in it.

Eckpth. I always feel icky after I eat fast food. I especially hate Taco Bell, I just think their 'food' tastes terrible.

McDonald's fries are nummy, though. >.> <.< But like I said, I always feel kinda gross after I eat them, so I try not to. I'm chubbeh enough, anyway. >,>

Edited by Switch

Overall, I'd say fast food is more for convenience than quality... Although I prefer BK over McDonalds... BK's fries are usually better and have better burgers... though I've lost some respect for BK since they changed the look of their tenders... bleck.

On a related note, has anyone read "A Fast food Nation"?

I'm a bit over fastfood in general these days, but I used to love it. We still have a weekly takeaway night in my family. My favourite is McDonald's - I love their breakfasts, it's so disgusting it's good tongue.gif Their fries are also my favourite.

I am not a fan of fast food, honestly. The only thing I will take is those Wild Berry Smoothies from McDonalds. Not because it is healthy, it tastes okay. But I can make my own, homemade.

My family eats way too much of it. Mom's a horrible cook, and sometimes dad doesn't have the energy after work to make something. And he won't let me do anything in the kitchen besides make biscuits. We probably eat out five times a week. It bothers me, but I have no say in it. ;P

I only like McDonald's hamburgers, and Wendy's chicken nuggets. Wendy's isn't fast food, it's quality food fast.

The only fast food places I like are Sonic and McDonalds. Taco Bell is the most disgusting place known to man, Burger King is blech, Wendy's is okay, but I don't eat from there often.

I'd say my family and I are not fast-food junkies. We go there when we have a shortage of good food or when my mom doesn't feel like cooking. It's something we'll pick up on a long drive when we're hungry.

McDonalds...I love it. I know, it's shameful, but I do. Their fries, their burgers, their chicken nuggets, and especially their frappes are amazing. The mocha frappe is to die for.

Sonic has awesome tater tots but that's about all I like their. I like their popcorn chicken, but I'd be happy with tater tots alone.

I get tired of the places I have around my house (basically all the ones mentioned above.) On a long drive to St. Pete (I live in Florida) we stopped by a Hardee's and it was the best fast food I've had in a loooong time. I also adore Arby's, but we don't have any around us.

nom nom tasty fast food.

Although saying that I am fussy with what I do and do not like. For example I am not a fan of KFC I find it very greasy, however Kestra is a big fan so if we are being naughty i either buy from a nearby place or buy a burger or similar. I have to be very good at work and take lunch with me because we have a BK on site and that is a dangerous thing tongue.gif

My favorite fast food restaurant is Krystal, but I don't get to go there much.

Long John Silvers is nice too.

user posted image

I go crazy for these burgers. They're amazing.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Have not been eating very much on fast food past few months as trying to save up for an upcoming trip. Though the only one that I had been too was Culivers. Their grilled chicken sandwiches are quite good.