lizardtail

fast food

I ate fast food on my first day in the UK last week, because I felt very exhausted and hungry by the time I'd gotten to the hostel, and it was the nearest joint that would keep me from crashing. No regrets, although I usually don't eat fast food unless I'm travelling.

I eat fast food maybe around a dozen times a year. Usually it's when I'm at the mall with friends or I get some cravings for it. I like Popeyes, KFC, Burger King, Micky D's, Wendy's, and Five Guys. I've had eaten a double down twice, and it's pretty good if well-made. I've never been to Taco Bell, nor do I ever plan to. Now that I think of it, I really ought to head over to BK to try the bacon sundae I've been hearing about...

I don't think I've eaten fast food this year at all... I usually stay away from fast food if I'm able to.

I eat a variety of fast food to be honest. I might not be 'good for you' or anything but I like it. I use to work at a McDonald's not far from where I live, that was my very first job. I work in a warehouse now and whenever I eat fast food of any kind all it does it get burned off, plus I work out to BodyRock at home. But if I'm out and about with friends too well eat it. McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell(being one my favorite places to go) and a few others too. We recently had a Sonic open up nearby and that's been a frequent place for us to gather.

I try my best to avoid it, seeing as it has no nutritional value in it whatsoever.

Its been years since ive had a fast food meal, real food tastes much less...chemical infested to me.

I also went off fast food when I saw one of the workers at the desk sneeze into a persons meal, which was then served to a customer. So I dont have to just worry about chemicals, preservatives and fats if I order fast food..oh no, I got to worry about if a worker sneezes into the food dry.gif.

Thanks, but ill pass on fast foods.

Edited by Zeriel

I'm not a huge fan of fast food. I will eat it, and I don't think it's delicious or disgusting. It's just food, which happens to be rather unhealthy.

I eat it, sometimes...I dont hate it, or like it...Its just food...

I try to avoid fast food, but I have a weakness for Wendy's. I blame the baconators.

I like fast food a lot, even though I've been trying to cut down on all the french fries, other than that, I over eat on fast food. poptartFINALTINY.gif

I don't mind fast food. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I like it - it's never my preference, unless there's really some sort of rush and it's just the sadly most efficient option - but I do tolerate it and eat it and sometimes enjoy it. Strangely, though, I don't like burgers. I usually go for whatever chicken item is available, or a hot dog if possible.

Does salad count? xd.png I love Wendy's apple pecan chicken salads. I used to like the crispy chicken caesar ones from Burger King, too, but I haven't had one in a long time.

I can't eat fast food burgers, pretty much without exception. (I can do Five Guys burgers, because they're fresh ground beef, but I still sometimes end up with an upset stomach afterwards.) Pretty much all fast food fries taste like salted cardboard to me, so I don't go for them either. I think Wendy's is about the only place that doesn't make me ill. I have no idea what the problem is, but the last few years, I just have not been able to eat that kind of thing. (Uh, not that I'm complaining, mind. It isn't as though I'm missing anything) .

Chinese I'm generally fine with, so long as it's not too horribly greasy. There's a place by me that makes stir-fried green beans, and I swear they put crack or something in them. xd.png They are SO ridiculously good, and there's not much more than scallions and loads of garlic on them. They also make really delicious peppercorn chicken, which is another one of my weaknesses.

Fast food is not really my thing. I eat a cheap burger at Burger King two or three times a year (just a 99cent thing when I'm shopping and need a little snack). Same goes for Pizza Hut. McDonalds is disgusting. I think concerning what you get for your money and how much you have to buy to really get full und not just to snack fast food is quite expensive.

I used to like Asian fast food but I moved and around here just isn't any good asian snack bar.

Edited by Lilithiana

I don't usually eat fast food. Ever since I read that article *shudders* Needless to say, I never go to McDonalds if I can help it. Do you even know what goes into that food? Also, I'm weird, I hate burgers and hot dogs with a passion. The only excuses for burger joints are In-n-Out. I don't live in "In-n-Out country" so it is a special treat.

I don't eat it. I cook for myself and tend to make pretty healthy meals.

I rarely eat fast food. I used to love it when I was younger, but now I usually avoid fast food. Especially McDonald's. I HATE McDonald's. Even before Supersize Me came out I would never eat there.

I love Chipotle, though. I could live off of Chipotle.

I don't go for fast food if I can help it, but I don't mind eating it if I have to. Some of it is pretty good tasting. ;P

Fast food is a very guilty pleasure of mine...I had a streak going for a while this summer where I was eating it weekly (my way of celebrating being able to eat after a surgery though...xd.png).

Now that I have a meal plan at school I don't eat it so much, but it still calls my name every once in a while...

Taco Bell would be my favorite, Arby's in a close second. I like McDonald's and Wendy's, I just don't really like fast food burgers. If I go to either of those places, I go for sweet, sweet chicken.....;_;