Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

First time I listened to him: Ooh,this girl sounds pretty okay.Not great though.

*Finds out he's a boy*.

BLEH HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL!

Might want to get ready to cover your ears and click the pause button

Might want to get ready to cover your ears and click the pause button

I got all the way through it, do I get a cookie?

I got all the way through it, do I get a cookie?

You get a whole bag of them.

I couldn't even get past the first 20 seconds xd.png

Does anyone one else think it's funny that all his fans think he's hot and everyone else thinks he's 11? If those girls think he's hot then they think little kids are hot! pedofiles xd.png

Or else all his fans ARE 11, and so it is pedophilic, they just don't know how old he really is.

You get a whole bag of them.

I couldn't even get past the first 20 seconds xd.png

:3

Maybe in ten years, when he's more mature (I should think) and has a deep voice (hopefully), his music will actually be worth listening to...

Maybe in ten years, when he's more mature (I should think) and has a deep voice (hopefully), his music will actually be worth listening to...

Maybe if we pray, and concentrate REALLY REALLY hard on that possibility, it MIGHT just happen xd.png

I think he is much more pop.

I feel about him the same way I feel about most musicians - not my stuff, but I don't care if he sings, sells, albums, and is popular. It certainly isn't hurting me. And if it makes people happy, cool.

This.

Also, my ears are not fond of him, but I honestly don't care whether he sounds like a male or not. Not my cup of tea either way.

Why did you guys post that link?

My audio is mute and when I saw him do the 'A' thing I immediately closed the tab.

I was reading (And tearing up) A jb magazine (For reason to make fun of him) One of the things it's said, "He will make a great husband one day" And I 'accidently' said "I don't think he could get a husband if he tried..."

Yeah.. I'm that sad...

my friend likes him and thinks that he is a good singer, looks hot, etc...

last time i caught her listening to one of his songs, i unplugged her computer and said, "whew, i saved you!!"

One of my friends (I'm in high school) loves him and is always playing her (his sorry tongue.gif ) music on her ipod. It annoys me so much!! I don't see what people like about him!

I hate him for sucking so much and still being famous.

He has no talent whatsoever.

I'll let

explain. Warning... mature language. Edited by Ælex

I haven't listened to him, so, I don't know, but I would probably think he isn't good if I did. o;

the only good thing is that apparently he makes good celebrity macros

You know, i also used to have voice like Justin Bieber. And than i turned 4.

I hate him. Everything about him. Not positives. The only reason why he's famous is because of his, "oh-so-glamorous-cutie-looks." [/sarcastic exaggeration]

Wait, scratch that no positive statement. There ARE positives-He's fun to make fun of! :DD Other than that, none. Ugh, I can't even begin to start ranting, so I'm just going to stick with what I wrote.