Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

im sorry but his voice is way 2 shrilly like miley cyrus & i cannot deal with either 1 of them they give me a migraine mad.gif

And then the stupid rapper goes in... >.>

He's as bad as Ke$ha, and they're both horrible.

Ke$ha's music is at least catchy (why else would half the country know the lyrics to Tic Tok tongue.gif)

Bieber's lacks even that.

I could take 19 Justin Biebers in a fight!

God, what happened to good singers that are amazing without Auto-Tune? Why can't we just trade in Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus for Freddie Mercury and John Lennon?

Oh my god.

All you people in this thread are rude, except some of you.

What you people are saying is...oh my god, its so rude D:<

I mean, it's bad enough people are saying she's a boy!!

Anyways, She writes songs about love and shtuff because she feels that it makes up for the love her parents never gaver her, because she's a fag.

biggrin.gif

Oh my god.

Anyways, She writes songs about love and shtuff because she feels that it makes up for the love her parents never gaver her, because she's a fag.

I think I love you.

Edited by Enitsnid

Hurr, I could take 25 Justin Biebers in a fight. X3

Anywho, one time my friend (who tends to go along VERY easily with current trends) came up to me and put her earbuds in my ears. I had never heard Bieber's music at the time, and I was like, "Is this is girl or a guy?" and she was like, "It's Justin Bieber!"

I genuinely thought he was a female.

Same here. This was probably during Feb-Mar, my best bud lend me one of her earphone and I listen to one of Justin Bieber's song and I was like, "Cool, what's this singer's name?", "Justin Bieber! <3", "Oooh... wait wut? Its a guy?", "Yep! <3", "D: -twitch-". -3-

Oh my god.

biggrin.gif

...And she's also a lesbian, apparantley...

omg justin bieber is to squeekie my friends hate him to hes so annoying and i dislike most of the girls that like him in my class there are a lot of girls in my class that obsess over him they make me sick hes to young to be a star i hate him hes just like a singing fred

whoa whoa whoa jaylynn he's just a good singer don't hate on him cuz the ladies love him!

I don't really like his music that much but eh, he's alright i guess. he's a really good singer though.

KK I don't mean to sound mean but...I don't see the big deal. Frankly he's just not that good and he sounds like a little kid. BTW did anyone watch the one less lonely girl music video? That girl looked way older than him.

It's pretty much the Nsync or Backstreet Boys of the good old days. You only like them when you *and they* are young.... but we all grow up. It's just how Disney flows, right....?

I think Justin Bieber is an awful singer. And I'm pretty darn sure he uses AutoTune. In my opinion he's one of the worst artists out there.

I think Justin Bieber is an awful singer. And I'm pretty darn sure he uses AutoTune. In my opinion he's one of the worst artists out there.

Oh there are dozens and dozens of artists that are worse than him.

I'm looking at you, Lil Wayne.

Be prepared for great pity.

Yesterday, I listened to Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen), and I was browsing the comments. One of them said,

"This song lacks depth

Listen to Justin Bieber for real music

His music has a timeless quality

Thank god for classics such as "One less lonely girl"

Everybody should be listening to him

He is the most talented artist of all time".

I am not kidding.

I cried.

Be prepared for great pity.

Yesterday, I listened to Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen), and I was browsing the comments. One of them said,

"This song lacks depth

Listen to Justin Bieber for real music

His music has a timeless quality

Thank god for classics such as "One less lonely girl"

Everybody should be listening to him

He is the most talented artist of all time".

I am not kidding.

I cried.

laugh.gif OMG laugh.gif

By the way, I never heard the guy. Only seen him on Failblog biggrin.gif

GO JUSTIN BEIBER!-into a dark, bottomless pit...

Waaay too true. That would be very nice.

Anyways, I told my friend that Justin Beiber looks like a twelve year old girl. Then my friend told me he's sixteen years old. If I have to say that, then there's definitely something wrong.

I was chuckling more about the 300% sped-up Sigur Ros that's linked to in that article.

But yeah, slowed-down Bieber ain't that bad.

You aren't the only one. I don't like rock period so I haven't even listened to him considering that he is probably like the other rock stars. Plus I just am betting that he sounds like a kid at my school who sings just to annoy people and since you say Justin Bieber has a high squeaky voice I think the kid at my school fits the profile well.

Justin Bieber doesn't sing rock; he sings pop and R&B.

He's one thing. Overrated. Along with Lady Gaga. Both are overrated.

Justin Bieber doesn't sing rock; he sings pop and R&B.

He's one thing. Overrated. Along with Lady Gaga. Both are overrated.

Ah, so that's why I've never really heard of him. I mainly listen to Rock (but do enjoy other genres).