Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Hey Peanut, you need your brain cells! xd.png Thanks Dash. Also, will I get credit for the one RP I managed to get approved the last time in the test? :3 I don't think it will matter much if it doesn't count, but yeah. [it was Spirit Wolves, but was deleted due to inactivity. ^^']

I suppose you're right. *sigh* What happens to the RP you're critiquing if the OP suddenly turns inactive? Do you just start on another? (I personally don't want that half hour of going through the RP to have been for nothing, but that's just me.)

I suppose you're right. *sigh* What happens to the RP you're critiquing if the OP suddenly turns inactive? Do you just start on another? (I personally don't want that half hour of going through the RP to have been for nothing, but that's just me.)

HAHA! I can't answer that one because that is one of the things Khay and I are looking at for in each approver candidate. We need to see whether you know when to wait or when you know to move on~ But really, it's a question any approver faces. There is no standard procedure in this case; it varies from instance to instance~ What might be right for one RP won't necessarily be right for another. So what I'm saying is, there is no right answer and judge whether you leave or stay by the particular circumstances for that RP. If you get approver status, this is a problem you will face all the time so you'll get used to it eventually~

@Hollyleaf: I'm afraid not. There are too many variables going on there. The last test had unlimited amounts of time to get the RP approved so that would give you an unfair advantage to the other people testing currently~ All approved RPs for this test must be done within the two week time frame~

Yah, that's what I thought. Didn't think you'd agree anyways. smile.gif

I am impatiently waiting to be added to the impatiently waiting list. Just thought I'd put that in there. =3

(EDIT: 'cause I though Khay was going to put me in that list...I might be mistaken though.)

Edited by Kira1

I am impatiently waiting to be added to the impatiently waiting list. Just thought I'd put that in there. =3

(EDIT: 'cause I though Khay was going to put me in that list...I might be mistaken though.)

Khay has been busy and has a scattered mind. =D

I'd like to start on Tuesday, when I'm actually caught up on my sleep @___@.

Thanks~.

And I'd like to start the second round of approver testing today.

Which is Tuesday xd.png.

Okay! Kots, your last day is today! =D

If you've sent RPs to Dash and she hasn't had a chance to look at them, PM the titles to me. Devious, the same goes for you. =)

Jumonji, did you start yesterday? If not, I'll start yours for today; however, if you did, I'll keep your start date as yesterday. Sorry for the late response.

Edited by Khallayne

So I don't want to be a pain in the butt, but I sent you, Khall, a pm, did you get it?

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

As said in my signature, my teachers [dang you teachers xd.png] decided to dump a giant pile of homework on me so I might lose a day or two to RL. Just a note in case y'all wonder why I'm not doing anything. I think I can work around it, but some extra time would be nice. If that's okay, I could use another day but if you think I'll be okay, there's no need. :3

Jumonji, did you start yesterday? If not, I'll start yours for today; however, if you did, I'll keep your start date as yesterday. Sorry for the late response.

Uhm.. Can you put it for tomorrow?

I just saw this now...

It's 7:50 P.M. .___.'''

I'd really appreciate it xd.png.

And it's no prollem' about the late reply.

Edit: To make this more clear: Didn't start today, nor yesterday, was waiting to be listed before I started xd.png.

Edited by Jumonji

okay. You can start tomorrow.

Holly, sadly we don't accept school as a viable reason, if only because when you're an approver, you'd be faced with the same difficulties. If you want, you can stop the test, and retake it at a later date. =) You'll be placed at the back of the waiting list though.

That's what I thought- I think I'm good now after killing most of a day for homework. smile.gif Besides, I'll survive. No approver failed the test for losing a day of critiquing, right? [At least, I don't think so. tongue.gif]

So if you're out of town that's not a viable reason either? (I know you already told me you can't add on any days, Dash, just making sure in case I actually become an approver) I'm not sure that made sense. o.O

The problem is that it will happen when you are an approver. ^^ You have to be able to control your activity around your bouts of inactivity. All we are doing is asking people to do what would be required of them if they were an actual approver. That's it. xd.png

Here again. I don't even see my name on the Waiting List. dry.gif Oh, well. See me in 2013.

The waiting list is for applicants who have been accepted and are waiting to take the second test, not retake the first test.

I did get your PM Khay about when to start my second part of the test. I wanted to start yesterday but it seems you were busy and didn't get my PM. So, I'd like to start tomorrow. I'm not really sure how my classes will be, so I'd like to get this started before I have to go to my classes. ^^

I retook the first test but I was rejected because 'there were no spots available'. Note the parentheses- I applied when there was only 2 participants.

I don't remember which of us wrote your rejection, but never ever ever have I ever said someone was rejected because there was no spots available. In most of them I wrote a generic letter that said they had not been accepted and they could retry at a later date. If that was the case though, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding and no one did it intentionally. That being said, do not make a scene of it here. If you want to discuss this further, PM me or Khay, preferably with a quoted copy of the PM you got sent if you still have a copy.

Edited by Dashidragon

Hmm. Problem is: I can't. I already lost my chance and that's it. And I am not making a scene, I'm just here as a bystander to watch the approvers-to-be.

I did get your PM Khay about when to start my second part of the test. I wanted to start yesterday but it seems you were busy and didn't get my PM. So, I'd like to start tomorrow. I'm not really sure how my classes will be, so I'd like to get this started before I have to go to my classes. ^^

Sorry about that Kira. xd.png You don't have to wait on us Accepting you.

If we PM you, post here saying: I'm starting today, and we will edit the list as soon as we have a chance to get on.