Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

No idea. xd.png Probably before New Years though. x3

Soup basically passed the test last time. >.> I just never got back to him because I was swamped.

Sent it in. *cracks knuckles* Bring it on.

Well, good luck to all those who apply. <3

Hopefully, I'll be seeing more approvers in testing when I get back. ^^

Dash, my PM box is cleared, so unless anyone PMs me when I'm gone, it's all yours now. Crack the whip if you need to. tongue.gif

Several questions:

For the requirement of a literate RP, it has to have been accepted already, right? It can't be pending in the Unapproved section?

How many RP's do you have to accept within the two week time period in Test 2? Just as many as you can?

Thankees, I'll be looking into this as soon as I get more time on my hands!

Several questions:

For the requirement of a literate RP, it has to have been accepted already, right? It can't be pending in the Unapproved section?

How many RP's do you have to accept within the two week time period in Test 2? Just as many as you can?

Thankees, I'll be looking into this as soon as I get more time on my hands!

1. Actually, we have accepted people for testing before that don't meet 100 percent of the requirements, so feel free to send in an application even if you don't meet all of them.

2. This was answered earlier in the thread by Good Cop~

There is no set limit determined. You can guarantee that it is more than one RP, but we're not putting the limit out there. You take on as many as you feel you can handle at the pace that you feel that you can handle. At the end of the two weeks, we will evaluate what you did.

We didn't set a limit because people will always try to hit the least. x3 So, for now, you have no idea. It could be 1 it could be 6. Just do the best that you can do, at a pace where you are comfortable.

And everyone, if you have any applications, send them to me for expediencies sake for now. Khay will be gone most of the next few days.

EDIT: For everyone who was confused about the reserving question, I edited the sheet a bit so that there is an explanation after the question~

Edited by Dashidragon

If you feel so inclined to redo that question, feel free to send me a revised copy. You don't have to do the whole application though, just that question. And for everyone else with the same concern, it is optional whether or not you resend that question to me. I will not require it from anyone~

Sorry for the excessive questions, but if we get accepted for the first test (if at all) do we move right on to the second test? Or is there something to do in-between?

You move right into the second. We will add you onto the testing list and then you tell us what date you want to begin your two week time period (you can wait a few days if you so wish; you don't have to start the two week testing period the second after you pass the first test). And since it's nearing the holidays, it'll be no big if you hold off until after christmas. Everyone should be using this time to spend with family and friends to celebrate after all~ Of course, if you don't announce what date you want to begin in a reasonable amount of time, you'll be removed to make room for other testers.

Edited by Dashidragon

Your application needs to be approved first before you are added to the list for the second test~

Blatent refusal, as anticipated... laugh.gif

I'll worm in again if I get the time.

I think I've improved a bit. So I may just give it one last go. IF it doesnt work out, then I shall continue with what I do.

Alright everyone, holidays are over so back to work for me.~ If I haven't replied to your PMs the last few days it's because I've been with family most of the time. *nods*

As for those who have sent their applications, I won't deny or accept them until Khay throws in her opinion. She should be getting back around the 28th so it's a few days wait (There is a chance she'll peak in before then and give her opinion, but I wouldn't count on it.~)

I had sent a PM to Khay a while back with the first test and never heard anything back on it. Just curious as to what happened there.

I don't see a copy of your first test in our records so I can't help you there. I'll see if Khay has it, but if not I'm afraid you'll have to resend it if you want to try this time around. If you sent it before we remade the test, that might explain why it's missing or why you didn't get a reply. Things went awry the first time around and we had to reorganize this and start from scratch.

I'm going to be gone for two weeks, and may not be ble to reply to the test for that time. I'm just putting it here in the chance I make it to the second test.

Sent a PM to Dash... I don't fill in the form, the first test yet, right? *crosses fingers that she didn't mess up*

Hey Dash and Khay! I'd like to do the approver test again. I didn't know it was redone, but I came back and noticed. <3 As my fellow tester KoTS has already started Test 2 again as you apparently have our Test 1's on file, I'd like to start again from Test 2 if possible. Thanks! smile.gif If there's any problems, please PM me.

- Hollyleaf

Sure, you can start from Test 2 Hollyleaf~ Just tell me when you want to start and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks Dash~ I'd like to start immediately [gee, I wish I noticed the revised thread to start sooner- school >_>]. We choose our own RPs, right?

Yep, you can, and I'll put you up as starting tomorrow cause there is about one hour left in today so... yah, I want to give you a full 24 hours.

Sent in my first test *crosses fingers* The tests are a bit different than the last approver testing period, right? Last time Khay reserved roleplays...