Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Ohmai, the copy you sent me is empty Stunningfire O__o If you could send another test?

Yep, this time around is different. You chose the RPs you want to critique instead and there are no reserves. You also have two weeks exactly to get as many RPs as you can approved.

Alrighty, I'll start browsing the RPs. :3 Thanks!

Not at all. In this instance, you are completely free range, kind of like organic meat products~ 8D *is shot*

You probably won't be getting results tonight. Khay said she'd probably be getting back tomorrow but I've only had limited communication with her. There are some applications I've been holding off approving or denying until I can sit down and talk to her in depth. If any of you have been waiting a few days, that's probably why. I apologize for the wait, but on a few of these I feel like I really need her input.

Ah, okay. I understand. smile.gif Take your time.

ETA: Check the PM I sent you... is it still blank? Because in my sent folder, it shows it's still blank... o.O

Edited by Stunningfire

Don't worry about it. It's because you had your quote tags screwed up. When I quoted your PM though, I was able to see your application, so yes, I got it.

Since today was a holiday and lots of you were probably celebrating, I'm going to add one extra day to all the people's time periods that are currently in approver testing. It's also because Khay isn't back and it being a holiday and all I couldn't get around to approving the RPs that I needed to today. Seeing as it would be unfair for you guys to lose a day because I was busy and I haven't seen hide nor tail of Khay, I think it's only fair to give you a little extra time. Make good use of it <3 Happy New Year's everyone~

*headdesk* My appreciation knows no bounds... *scurries off* I think I already failed the test, though... u.u

Just letting the members publically know that I'm back tonight. Long story short, I've had the worst first day of a new year that I've ever had. o.o ...

However, I'm back and will discuss with Dash as soon as I see her online at the same time as me.

Just letting the members publically know that I'm back tonight. Long story short, I've had the worst first day of a new year that I've ever had. o.o ...

However, I'm back and will discuss with Dash as soon as I see her online at the same time as me.

Welcome back! I hope it wasn't too bad.

Welcome back! I hope it wasn't too bad.

Well, it went from bad, to worst, to horrible. =) It's been running into today. So my availability might drop to zilch. =) Whoo hoo.

Aw, Khay needs a hug. *hug* She's had the worst New Year Day ever and now has to deal with us little minions... tongue.gif Be good, everybody!

I finally got to talk to Khay so all applications have been replied to. The list of people taking the approver testing has been updated and I'm getting around to looking at those RPs you sent me now Devious.

In other words, everything is finally in order tongue.gif

I'd like to start on Tuesday, when I'm actually caught up on my sleep @___@.

Thanks~.

Oh, by the way, I will be out of town on January 7th-8th with very little Internet access, if any. An extra day or two would be great, but I think I can work without it. smile.gif Just in case anyone's wondering why I haven't been critiquing.

Edited by Stunningfire

By the way Dash, it says I finish on Jan 14, 2010. You might want to fix that. :3 Good luck to everyone else!

Speaking of errors, isn't two weeks from January 3rd the 17th, not the 16th? Unless my math is way off... .-.

Nuuu, It'd be the 16th. Everyone else got an extra day because they were testing during the holidays, but the 3-16 is 14 days or 2 weeks.

3 = 1

4 = 2

5 = 3

6 = 4

7 = 5

8 = 6

9 = 7

10 = 8

11 = 9

12 = 10

13 = 11

14 = 12

15 = 13

16 = 14

Booyah, proof Dash can count~ Please note you can still critique on the 16th and such, tis just your last day.

Fixed that Hollyleaf~