TheAhiru17

What's your favorite genre of music?

I like country and musicals and 80s rock, but I can listen to pretty much everything except rap without getting too annoyed at whoever's playing music.

EURO/TECHNO-POP!

I like metal (classic, death, heavy), industrial, 90's alternative, and a few bands that I can't really call genres...like Mindless Self Indulgence. I have no clue what genre that would be.

Classical. (Yes, the kind by Beethoven, and Bach, and Mozart.)

oh god i feel like a dork for saying this but

i REALLY REALLY REALLY like electroswing

but like nobody I know really likes it and it makes me sad

Sixties, eighties, nineties, today's hit and Christian music

oh god i feel like a dork for saying this but

i REALLY REALLY REALLY like electroswing

but like nobody I know really likes it and it makes me sad

Electroswing is awesome!

hit me hard with a sick bassline

i dig dupstep/trance and other forms of electro over the other genres, though my library isnt restricted to it by any means

Black metal and power metal. And folk rock... And Renaissance music.

I've got a pretty wide range, from frilly and happy to brutal and satanic.

Heavy metal, viking metal, folk metal, power metal, classic rock, rockabilly....

*BOOM EPIC MUSIC GENRE CHANGE*

...dubstep, techno, hardstyle...

I prefer to listen to Rock

But I'm a fan of usually genres that are close to rock. Such as Alternative, Metal, Techno. I love some of the bands like Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Dillenger Escape plan etc I listen to a wide range of those genres.

Other than those I do enjoy symphonic movements (many from video games) and soundtracks from movies too.

I listen to lots of different stuff, from Dubstep to Rock and Blues. Favorite is probably Rock, though it all depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I want to listen Metal, sometimes Drum & Bass, sometimes Britpop, etc.

There are far more genres I like than genres I don't like. laugh.gif Among the top grouping:

Soundtracks (Broadway, film score, video games, doesn't matter)

Country (yes, I know. Hush.)

Classic rock, meaning 60s, 70s and 80s pop and rock. Happiness.

Folk and folk rock (and anti-folk, if we want a spot for Regina Spektor)

Alternative (more from the earlier 2000s than current. 90s alt rock is a guilty pleasure.)

Celtic

Celtic rock/punk/whatever

For just background music, like at the office, I like new age, piano or trance. Or, you know, Numa Numa, played on loop for 8 hours straight, depending on just how stressed I am. wink.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Oh my, this is gonna be hard to decide...

-Trance(especially Uplifting Trance)

-Classical(yes, I'm serious)

-Rap(mostly the old ones)

-Happy Hardcore(I feel like some songs need to have more bpm for me to be happy)

And many others.

I'm a huge metalhead. Pretty much everything heavy metal, hard rock, thrash, etc. Can't stand pop music, with a few rare exceptions that'll get stuck in my head.

I grew up on rap, hip-hop and R&B...I like some rock and I'm slowly easing my way into country. And of course I have my fair share of Disney soundtracks.

If you were to look at my iTunes library, you'll see a little bit of everything, but rap and hip-hop are the most dominant.