TheAhiru17

What's your favorite genre of music?

FFM (Female Fronted Metal) otherwise called Gothinc and Symphonic Metal as well.

Don't underestimate female singers!

Symphonic Metal's good but they can be a lot mire heavy! xd.png

Just listen to Arch Enemy... if you dare to...

Don't underestimate female singers!

Symphonic Metal's good but they can be a lot mire heavy! xd.png

Just listen to Arch Enemy... if you dare to...

Eh Arch Enemy is okay but I like Gothinc and Symphonic Metal more, Sort of Tarja Trunen type voices are my fav, Epica is awsome too and so is HolyHell, they are from New York. If you like the darker more rockish voices you would like HolyHell, she does not scream but her voice is really something else.

@ Delphine:

Yup... HolyHell sounds nice!^^

But Symphonic Metal is nice, too...

There is a new band from where I'm from... they resently changed lables.

Thie'r new lable organizes (with others, of course^^) some pretty important festivals in Germany. Maybe you don't know all but you might have heared about Wacken at least...

You'll probably like them...

@ Delphine:

Yup... HolyHell sounds nice!^^

But Symphonic Metal is nice, too...

There is a new band from where I'm from... they resently changed lables.

Thie'r new lable organizes (with others, of course^^) some pretty important festivals in Germany. Maybe you don't know all but you might have heared about Wacken at least...

You'll probably like them...

I'm in the Symphonic Metal world, I'm the lead singer of DesDemon so I KNOW OF WACKEN biggrin.gif, it's my dream to play there. I also know a lot of the other big fests over there, before I was in the band DesDemon played a few, hopefuly now that I am the singer we can come back ^-^

Also I like that bands sound, I'm adding them to Eve's Apple so other FFM fans can listen to them. Her voice is very pretty, we need to get on a tour with them.

Edited by Delphine

I'm in the Symphonic Metal world, I'm the lead singer of DesDemon so I KNOW OF WACKEN biggrin.gif, it's my dream to play there. I also know a lot of the other big fests over there, before I was in the band DesDemon played a few, hopefuly now that I am the singer we can come back ^-^

Also I like that bands sound, I'm adding them to Eve's Apple so other FFM fans can listen to them. Her voice is very pretty, we need to get on a tour with them.

You can try! They're quite cool people...

I got to know the Keyboarder because they wanted our choir for some of their songs.

unfortunately they where already behind their schedule so there wasn't enough time to practice.

Well... at least two of our singers are now in the background in some of the songs. ^^

but because of the new lable it culd get hard. They just went on tour with a very popular middleage-rock band. Do you know Schandmaul?

And to get back to the topic: yup! I like middleage-rock and just middleage music as well!^^

Metal tongue.gif Slipknot, Arch Enemy and Disturbed are personal favourites

and Rock as well - bands like Muse, Foo Fighters, The Killers etc

I like pretty much everything but Dnb's gotta be one of my favourites

feel free to check out my tunes at

www.soundcloud.com/tea-j

Would ya believe? Classical and Klezmier. Also (don't hate me...) show tunes. Not all of them, but...yeah.

I'd say that I love nordic metal in general. Folk metal, viking, heavy, even hard rock... as long as it has heavy elements and involves Scandinavia or Finland, I get almost always caught up without even knowing where the band comes from. (Until not long ago, I had no clue that Silencer was Swedish, for example.)

i like a lot of different types of music, but alternative and alt rock are probably my faves.

I think I listen to like everything, but I thoroughly enjoy indie pop and k-pop.

I like Metal and Rock, though I also listen to other music as well, I just hate Hip Hop and everything like that.

Hah, pretty much everything. Death metal, 70's punk, classical rock, the pop stuff that used to be on the radio (today-music sucks), rap, weird scene-punk-stuff, grunge. I don't like country and most of the pop stuff that's on the radio these days.

To give you an idea, I like all of these artists:

- Children of Bodom

- Eminem (Slim Shady-esque especially)

- Porcelain and the Tramps

- Lady GaGa

- Gwen Stefani (and No Doubt)

- Led Zeppelin (my dad loves it, and it rubbed off on me)

- Nirvana

- SunStroke Project

I actually listen to a wide variety of music because I like a lot of crossover type stuff. Country-pop (like Taylor Swift) and a lot of the newer rap/pop stuff that's being played on the radio all the time (particularly the Enrique Iglesias and Taio Cruz songs).

I suppose if I had to pick one type, I'd go with 90s rock. GooGoo Dolls, Lifehouse, Third Eye Blind...I've always liked it, but I appreciate it all a lot more, now that I'm old enough to understand the messages wink.gif

But yeah, my musical tastes run from some Alice Cooper and Ozzy to Evanescence to Hilary Duff to Ke$ha. It's very...mixed up, lol

Edited by FireAngel73