TheAhiru17

What's your favorite genre of music?

i pretty much listen to everything....

mostly punk, acoustic, and psychopathic.

so saying my favorite bands should put it more into perspective lol

Against Me!, Rancid, Tech N9ne, Choking Victim, A7x, Kmk

I listen to rock, jazz and pop, but I like generally everything except rap and hip hop.

So far I have liked every genre of music that I've heard. Because of that, my music collection is very ...eclectic.

Hmmm, that's a difficult question, but if I have to decide, I'd say progressive rock, metal and much guitar music in general, but there's sooo much great music out there apart from that... ^^

I like a little bit of everything, but movie scores are probably something i listen to a bit too often.

Hard Rock for sure \m/ . I do appreciate instrumentals of most kinds as well. Country needs to die. And the only rap I like is Eminem, ICP and HU.

Most of the music in my iTunes library is listed as 'Alternative' xd.png

I like pop/rock, typically. And having been a band nerd I have a soft spot for classical/orchestral themes on the side.

I don't like people who sum up entire genres of music as if they can understand them or simplify them, I don't really judge music by genre, I judge it by artist. I listen to pretty much every genre, though some more than others.

Kpop is the best in my eyes, ^^ I cannot stand most english music now-a-days, although I do enjoy a good semi-metal song every now and then. I like songs with a good beat.

I like punk rock and metal. Or at least what I think is, I'm sure there's tons of debate about which music is what genre.

I like punk rock and metal. Or at least what I think is, I'm sure there's tons of debate about which music is what genre.

Good qualifier xd.png I tend to disagree with people who call Disturbed and Linkin Park heavy metal tongue.gif That would make a good discussion... what qualifies a genre.

I'll listen to just about anything except rap. Country is awesome~ wub.gif

I like everything pretty much!

More hardcore music like TDWP, ADTR, Parkway Drive, than rap though.

Dubstep is alright, I used to like it alot.png more way before so many people started listening to it. :/

I like everything pretty much!

More hardcore music like TDWP, ADTR, Parkway Drive, than rap though.

Dubstep is alright, I used to like it alot.png more way before so many people started listening to it. :/

PARKWAY DRIVE!!! YES!! SO MUCH PARKWAY DRIVE!!

If you haven't already, check out For Today, The Acacia Strain, Sleeping Giant, and Stray From the Path.

The drummer for White Chapel works at a mall 20 minutes away from me. Just sayin.

PARKWAY DRIVE!!! YES!! SO MUCH PARKWAY DRIVE!!

If you haven't already, check out For Today, The Acacia Strain, Sleeping Giant, and Stray From the Path.

The drummer for White Chapel works at a mall 20 minutes away from me. Just sayin.

Yeah, I know those first two, but the 2nd two never heard of haha. I'll have to check them out!

And that's pretty sweet with the drummer, but why would you have a dayjob if your band tours?