BlueSkyy

Please make a better "mate selection" page

I would love it if something like this could be implemented.

The general idea is that you hover your mouse cursor over the "lineage" link, and a small preview of the lineage chart appears. Of course, dragons with ridiculously long lineages would have to have a scaled-down image, but HOLY COW this would be so convenient.

WHAT I WOULD IMAGINE IT TO LOOK LIKE:

user posted image

A PAGE THAT MIGHT HELP TJ CODE THIS EASILY:

Link Here OMG.

Of course, if this is too much of a hassle, even making a lineage link that we could CTRL+Click on the mate selection page would be better than what we have now, which is nothing. tongue.gif

So. Much. Want. Please can we have something like this? I'm constantly flipping back and forth, scrolling around to find the right dragons and check lineages before I breed...

Oh God yes please ;AAA; yesterday I had to go through all my stripes page by page tabbing out the 2nd gens just to find a decent breeding partner, mmph.

I wholeheartedly support this!

SUPPORT! *buys support button and pins it to chest* Total support! I spend HOURS finding the perfect mates, and then if this was enabled, I could spend mere minutes... biggrin.gif

Oh, thats so nice of you to put that website, I hope TJ can use it and make the good stuff happen smile.gif

Oh, god, yes. 100% support from me. Had to sort through my male pinks to see which ones are CB or not a request or two ago.

Something like this would be so useful, though I kind of prefer just adding a lineage link for simplicity's sake, I still fully support.

Lovely idea, although personally I'd actually rather go with a clickable link to the lineage page on each dragon, as then mouse movements wouldn't accidentally obscure neighbouring dragons, which could become annoying.

Lovely idea, although personally I'd actually rather go with a clickable link to the lineage page on each dragon, as then mouse movements wouldn't accidentally obscure neighbouring dragons, which could become annoying.

^This. I really have never cared much for lists that auto-appear on hovering. It is annoying for example if I already have looked through the lineages and now want to breed, but oops, I ventured over a dragon's lineage link, and now it obscures the breed link. Yeah, it's a small annoyance, but I would rather have a clickable link regardless, I want to be able to look at them in detail, especially if I am working on a longer lineage.

I would really love this, clickable lineage link or not. It would still be very useful when crating lineages

Aquamyrine

Clickable link please (*has just got into even genning...*)

Wow this would be helpful.

Support.

You have my support in this. It would help a lot of people. And those of which who don't like inbreeding or having long lineages.

100% Support

I think something like this needs to be implemented. It would make things a hell of a lot easier. I'd be happy with either this or the clickable links. Anything that makes it quicker and easy to see a lineage would be great!

YES!! as I was trying to breed two CB dragons and accedntly did the wrong one. I didnt name them and their cods and similar. Of corse, if I just had the lineage hover itd be so much easier.

And its great that you added help for the coding as I dont even know how to do that. tongue.gif and I even made a website for my moms friend.

I would definitely support either this or a clickable link.

I just want SOME way of quickly seeing the dragon's lineage without having to go back to my scroll and look for the dragon.

I support, but only if it's optional. Perhaps an on/off option in Account Settings? I have a wonky computer... there are times when this would be spectacular, but most of the time it would cause my comp to freeze up.