All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, I did mean Incubated! So a 5 day egg could be Incubated to 4 days, teleported and go back up to 5 days, Incubated again to 4 days, teleported....etc?
  3. CB aranoa hatchie, gender lotto https://dragcave.net/teleport/33a91eabee0f1204e34082c15dd66f29
  4. Hope that can happen! Cloudy and misty here for the third day in a row. We had a little proper rain last night. Went to a regional park with friends yesterday to walk. Too many pretty flowers and such to get up much speed, but it was fun. Saw a pair of Canadian geese with two babies in tow. So cute. Also saw massive numbers of turtles in the pond. One big one must have been 12 inches across.
  5. Today
  6. I think you mean "Incubated" and the answer is yes and no. An egg can only ever have one day taken off at a time, no matter what. However, you can technically use Incubate more than once. If an egg is abandoned or Teleported the Incubate will wear off and it will regain the day that was removed, and provided that it has enough time left can be Incubated again. This can be done an indefinite number of times until the egg no longer has enough natural time left to Incubate. (This also holds true for Influence, though--abandoning or Teleporting will remove Influence and allow it to be Influenced again. This does NOT work for Ward, which cannot he used again even if abandoned or Teleported.)
  7. Have CB Windrider 4 letter word code 5DOSE CB Algarre 4 letter word code cAVem CB Hunter Pronounceable Xxxxx code Faohg CB Harvest with name code CYDNi Want 2g Salt (preferably not from a white/black salt), salt offers. Will use decline. Open to DM for discussion, negotiation, willing to add additional eggs/hatchies. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Also have: CB Tetra, pronounceable name: ChAmm CB Aqualis, naughty code: fapB3 CB bronze Lunar Herald, naughty code: FoK2k CB Blusang, code: 2iAAk
  8. Can an egg be influenced more than once? And does each influence take off a day?
  9. Biscuits and crackers are two different things. Good morning, CPA! *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam* Bright and sunny. I would like to get the cardboard boxes outside our shed dealt with before it rains. (It hasn't properly rained in weeks.)
  10. Banned because you can't rush perfection.
  11. Banned because they take forever to show off that beauty!
  12. First time in weeks I wake up to no pain in my feet. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?!?!?!?!!?
  13. --Seven-- --> Dirtytabs: 2g Blue Sonata from Xocoatl (OFFERED)
  14. That's lovely! Thank you, @Tiira. 😁
  15. Please suggest a new dragon with the BSA you want in Dragon Requests.
  16. Beautiful saltkin checker for good home, not for trading. 🌼 @LadyMadonna You're very welcome!! 😺
  17. Banned because they may be noisy, but they are very purty........... Banned!!!
  1. Load more activity