All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pet ones are probably ok. The kind that he into my home and chew the food and any clothes they can find , and also steal the food we put out for the birds and make tunnels under our trees, not so much.
  3. @WerewolfNight Women shouldn't be forced to carry to term if they don't want to. It could lead to mothers abusing or neglecting their children and they grow up knowing they're unwanted by their own mothers and that causes a whole host of mental issues for both parties. I know life is precious, but what all these pro-lifers forget is the feelings of the mother they're forcing to raise a child they never wanted to have. They might not be ready for such a lifelong burden due to their current situation in life, or maybe they have mental issues that'd make things a hundred times worse if they suddenly had to take care of a baby on top of everything else they're going through. It's always "the baby comes first and everything else!" and that is just selfish. I am a person with a developmental disability. My mother told me I was an accident, an unplanned child who just happened to come into existence, and we live in a country where abortion is perfectly legal. She could've just aborted me if she wanted to, but instead she decided to keep me. And never once has she said that she regretted her choice.
  4. A couple of days ago I had a dream where I was out in the woods camping with some people, including a... former friend of mine. Long story short, a snake showed up out of nowhere and bit this ex-friend and some of the people I was camping with took her to the hospital, as it turns out the snake in question was a black mamba. And later on the dream turned into some kind of television show with a "where are they now?"-kind of thing at the end, telling me what happened to my ex-friend... she died to the snakebite and I remember my dream-self feeling weirdly happy about it. It was... disturbing to say the least. I know ex-friend and I parted ways in a pretty rough manner, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be all that happy to hear if she had died in real life. If anything I'd probably just feel indifferent about it and kind of glad it's all over now, but... sheesh. That was pretty dark.
  5. Imzadi

Prize Central

have gen 3 bronze tinsel x cassare. Want gen 2 silver x female black marrow Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  6. Yesterday
  7. Have: CB Spirit Ward, code 4JGAB Want: CB Aeon Wyvern CB Floret Wyvern (either color) CB Lunar Herald (any color) Offers? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. Have: CB Spirit Ward, code 4JGAB Want: CB Aeon Wyvern CB Floret Wyvern (either color) CB Lunar Herald (any color) Offers? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  9. Po1c bingo : https://dragcave.net/view/3QwUb
  1. Load more activity