All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The lineage gets longer! Proof (link to the egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/jxrX2 What Gen are you on now?: 2 WHEW !
  3. Eiren

Z Project

Z code Astrael, red and still have time to be pollinated
  4. TRADE 1 of 1 HAVE 3EG checker M gold shimmer x F mistra (influenced correctly) 3EG checker F silver shimmer x Friday (cyan) gemshard WANT As always, please see note in sig! For the shimmerscale: a handful (2 maybe, 3 auto) of red/pink or purple BSA hatchies (pink preferred, especially male!), messy is ok OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! --------------------------------------------------------- TRADE 2 of 2 HAVE All are 3G prize-kin checkers! F silver shimmer x orange sonata F bronze tinsel x jade gemshard (can breed unrelated mate as well if desired for additional hatchies) F silver shimmer x daydream F silver tinsel x equinox F silver tinsel x nhiostrife WANT As always, please see note in sig! a few red/pink/purple BSA hatchies (pink, especially male, preferred) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  5. TRADE 1 of 1 HAVE 3EG checker M gold shimmer x F mistra (influenced correctly) WANT As always, please see note in sig! For the shimmerscale: a handful (2 maybe, 3 auto) of red/pink or purple BSA hatchies (pink preferred, especially male!), messy is ok OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! --------------------------------------------------------- TRADE 2 of 2 HAVE All are 3G prize-kin checkers! F silver shimmer x orange sonata F bronze tinsel x jade gemshard (can breed unrelated mate as well if desired for additional hatchies) F silver shimmer x daydream F silver tinsel x equinox F silver tinsel x nhiostrife WANT As always, please see note in sig! a few red/pink/purple BSA hatchies (pink, especially male, preferred) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  6. HAVE 2g pureblood gold precog male WANT As always, please see note in sig! For the pb gold: pureblood gold unrelated to mine. 2G either gender or 3g egg or female. For convenience use this link to the AOND inbred checker to make sure yours are unrelated! 3G pb silver unrelated to this guy any metal I need for my holiday babies 2G silver from M aeon, F gemshard, F sapo, F moonstone, M white or pink zyu 2G gold from F yellow zyu, F citrine gemshard OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  7. TRADE 1 of 1 HAVE 2g pureblood gold precog male 3EG checker M gold shimmer x F mistra (influenced correctly) 3EG checker F silver shimmer x Friday (cyan) gemshard WANT As always, please see note in sig! For the pb gold: pureblood gold unrelated to mine. 2G either gender or 3g egg or female. For convenience use this link to the AOND inbred checker to make sure yours are unrelated! 3G pb silver unrelated to this guy any metal I need for my holiday babies 2G silver from M aeon, F gemshard, F sapo, F moonstone, M white or pink zyu 2G gold from F yellow zyu, F citrine gemshard For the shimmerscale: a handful (2 maybe, 3 auto) of red/pink or purple BSA hatchies (pink preferred, especially male!), messy is ok OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! --------------------------------------------------------- TRADE #2 OF 2 HAVE All are 3G prize-kin checkers! F silver shimmer x orange sonata F bronze tinsel x jade gemshard (can breed unrelated mate as well if desired for additional hatchies) F silver shimmer x daydream F silver tinsel x equinox F silver tinsel x nhiostrife WANT As always, please see note in sig! a few red/pink/purple BSA hatchies (pink, especially male, preferred) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. The lineage gets longer! Proof (link to the egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/Fp7oW What Gen are you on now?: 2
  9. Today
  10. Hydra Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  11. Red dorsal, purebred from AP: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  12. This sounds interesting, although it will be really hard to curb my urge to breed eggs to throw to the AP or go through a cycle of picking up/throwing back eggs I don't want until I find one I like. Even if I struggle to participate I may be able to be a gifter. Have a few completed lineages I could throw in plus potential for 2g prizekin if my boy is not stubborn. If there ends up being a pinglist I'd like to be added as well since I will probably forget otherwise lol.
  13. I GOT mine at 4 am. But it didn't hatch at 4 days as it should have,,,,
  14. The lineage gets longer! Proof (link to the egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/pw1u2 What Gen are you on now?: 2
  15. Started a breeding project with Ushgorns (blue variant) and forgot they change color with incubation. 🫠
  16. I didn't even get my starter until 10 a.m. cave time. I'll be at the doctor then work when mine grows up. And I didn't get mine until after 3 p.m. So you aren't behind everybody.
  17. Banned for pigging out on the pizza.
  18. I didn't even get my starter until 10 a.m. cave time. I'll be at the doctor then work when mine grows up.
  19. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/YwZg6 What Gen are you on now?: 2
  20. Fingers crossed. Good morning, CPA! *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam* Bright and sunny. One of our neighbours appears to have had a stroke and, weirdly, came to me looking for help. Julian, who knows him better, is trying to assist now.
  21. I have this very strange brown eye color that has hints of green in it, and ironically I only noticed this two or three months ago, all my life I thought they were entirely brown. I can't even find a color on the internet that suits my eyes entirely. I also have double-jointed elbows and it freaks people out sometimes. And the most peculiar thing - I have a sort of bump at the bottom of my spine, just above the butt. It's bone hard and it appears to be the very bottom of my spine that is really prominent for some reason, and it looks really weird. Almost as if I have a tail that never came out!
  22. Free to take! Dropping: Hatchling Magi Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  23. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/nCl2e What Gen are you on now?: 2!
  1. Load more activity