All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 2g found at AP https://dragcave.net/teleport/949b99b12438494f8f2036adc0a1ac60
  3. aw, happy birthday πŸ«‚ Samuel
  4. HAVE CB silver precog male WANT As always, please see note in sig! I tried to make this section as easy to read/understand as possible! 2G prize-kin for any of the following 2G prizes I need mates for (ones highlighted red are highest on my priority list!): F gold tinsel x thunder (I don't have the 2g prize yet but I'm planning ahead for when I get the one promised to me!) F gold tinsel x orange sonata β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x celestial (would love to get multiple celestials from the same parents so I can breed more than once a month!) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M silver shimmer x green copper M silver shimmer x silver β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x yellow zyumorph β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze shimmer x daydream β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze tinsel x golden wyvern qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† 2G prize for any of the following (I'm willing to add to my end proportionate to the difficulty of producing a prize egg!) F gold tinsel x vermeil (HOLIDAY PAIRING) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver tinsel x equinox β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F bronze tinsel x gold floret wyvern M bronze tinsel x mirisia amphiptere F bronze shimmer x ember β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x jade (Monday) gemshard!!! Will trade a LOT for this :) F silver shimmer x green copper unrelated to these β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x rift wyrm F gold shimmer x black truffle dragon F gold shimmer x Iridichi Dragon (Halloween breed) F gold shimmer x iratus (red/incubated) canto F gold shimmer x sapo β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M gold shimmer x astralophyne M gold shimmer x Sakuhana Wyvern (HOLIDAY PAIRING) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  5. TRADE #1 OF 2 HAVE 2g pureblood gold precog male 3EG checker M gold shimmer x F mistra WANT As always, please see note in sig! For the pb gold: pureblood gold unrelated to mine. 2G either gender or 3g egg or female. For convenience use this link to the AOND inbred checker to make sure yours are unrelated! 3G pb silver unrelated to this guy any metal I need for my holiday babies For the shimmerscale: a handful of red/pink or purple BSA hatchies (pink preferred, especially male!), messy is ok OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! --------------------------------------------------------- TRADE #2 OF 2 HAVE CB silver precog male WANT As always, please see note in sig! I tried to make this section as easy to read/understand as possible! 2G prize-kin for any of the following 2G prizes I need mates for (ones highlighted red are highest on my priority list!): F gold tinsel x thunder (I don't have the 2g prize yet but I'm planning ahead for when I get the one promised to me!) F gold tinsel x orange sonata β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x celestial (would love to get multiple celestials from the same parents so I can breed more than once a month!) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M silver shimmer x green copper M silver shimmer x silver β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x yellow zyumorph β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze shimmer x daydream β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze tinsel x golden wyvern qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† 2G prize for any of the following (I'm willing to add to my end proportionate to the difficulty of producing a prize egg!) F gold tinsel x vermeil (HOLIDAY PAIRING) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver tinsel x equinox β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F bronze tinsel x gold floret wyvern M bronze tinsel x mirisia amphiptere F bronze shimmer x ember β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x jade (Monday) gemshard!!! Will trade a LOT for this :) F silver shimmer x green copper unrelated to these β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x rift wyrm F gold shimmer x black truffle dragon F gold shimmer x Iridichi Dragon (Halloween breed) F gold shimmer x iratus (red/incubated) canto F gold shimmer x sapo β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M gold shimmer x astralophyne M gold shimmer x Sakuhana Wyvern (HOLIDAY PAIRING) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  6. TRADE #1 OF 2 HAVE 2g pureblood gold precog male 3EG checker M gold shimmer x F mistra WANT As always, please see note in sig! For the pb gold: pureblood gold unrelated to mine. 2G either gender or 3g egg or female. For convenience use this link to the AOND inbred checker to make sure yours are unrelated! 3G pb silver unrelated to this guy any metal I need for my holiday babies For the shimmerscale: a handful of red/pink or purple BSA hatchies (pink preferred, especially male!), messy is ok OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If either of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! --------------------------------------------------------- TRADE #2 OF 2 HAVE CB silver precog male WANT As always, please see note in sig! I tried to make this section as easy to read/understand as possible! 2G prize-kin for any of the following 2G prizes I need mates for (ones highlighted red are highest on my priority list!): F gold tinsel x thunder (I don't have the 2g prize yet but I'm planning ahead for when I get the one promised to me!) F gold tinsel x orange sonata β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x celestial (would love to get multiple celestials from the same parents so I can breed more than once a month!) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M silver shimmer x green copper M silver shimmer x silver β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x yellow zyumorph β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze shimmer x daydream β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze tinsel x golden wyvern qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† 2G prize for any of the following (I'm willing to add to my end proportionate to the difficulty of producing a prize egg!) F gold tinsel x vermeil (HOLIDAY PAIRING) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver tinsel x equinox β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F bronze tinsel x gold floret wyvern M bronze tinsel x mirisia amphiptere F bronze shimmer x ember β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x jade (Monday) gemshard!!! Will trade a LOT for this :) F silver shimmer x green copper unrelated to these β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x rift wyrm F gold shimmer x black truffle dragon F gold shimmer x Iridichi Dragon (Halloween breed) F gold shimmer x iratus (red/incubated) canto F gold shimmer x sapo β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M gold shimmer x astralophyne M gold shimmer x Sakuhana Wyvern (HOLIDAY PAIRING) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  7. Today
  8. Incuhatchable cb volcano magnesium amphithere, found in the AP https://dragcave.net/teleport/0964e0ece5435c600c17ea238686d385
  9. Thank you, @kaisinel. I'll pass this on to a friend who is still trying to summon their first GoN.
  10. I feel like "the thing we don't want to do" that "we need to do", to avoid the "something far worse", is tell Democrats that they have to actually take action before the election to make people want to vote for Biden. He needs to actually do some of the things he's promised he would do better than Trump, otherwise all of the people who don't see a difference in how Trump treated them and how Biden treated them (because they are still subject to violence and danger anyway - for example me, my family members in various parts of the country, people who are scared of deportation, people who have been cracked down on by fascistic police while Biden criminalizes protest, me and my trans and gay siblings who are harassed in public at least weekly now, due to Biden and Harris doing absolutely nothing against rising transphobia and homophobia .....) - all of those people who are watching the same exact harms happen to them and their loved ones have been given no reason to vote for Biden. Why should they? Seriously, what will change for them? Because Biden's already proven he's only lying about his progressiveness for the votes. The specter of Trump's evil is a really convenient narrative for Democrats who realized that as long as people are so scared of Trump that they won't realize that Biden's doing the same things, just quieter, then they have free votes that they don't have to take any actions (especially actions that might harm their profits) to secure. It honestly feels like societal level gaslighting to watch people repeat for the past 8 years "NO THIRD PARTY! WE DON'T HAVE TIME!". Well, what are you going to do with the time you do have, then? Because I've suggested earlier in the thread that people who think Biden is the only savior have some specific actions they could be taking to help Biden win - calling their local Democrat representatives and letting them know how scared you are of a loss unless they take concrete action to win votes, action like a permanent ceasefire in Gaza, action like codifying Roe v. Wade, action like Actually canceling student debt (not just for a tiny tiny percentage of people), action like federal protections for transgender and lgbtq+ people - all of those actions are within their reach, so why is it the fault of the people who don't want to vote for someone who has been engineering a genocide for decades? Why is Biden's loss the fault of the people who are tired of electoral politics and are directly stating that neither of the two main political candidates for president have a track record of actually helping their communities, so they don't care about the election anymore? It's so trivializing and dehumanizing to see voting for a man who is actively the cause of hundreds of thousands of deaths reduced down to something that's simply unpleasant, or about just a dislike. Why is the fault never with the people who are trying to get elected; why is the fault not with the man (Biden) who refuses to do anything to distinguish himself from Trump except for staying off of Twitter? It makes no sense to me.
  11. I've been unsuccessful in trying to trade for a May 5th undine, so I think I'm putting my starter hopes on this little white I was able to grab on May 6. It will hatch tonight, and the way it genders will determine the direction of the stair. I thought about changing my idea to an AP May 5th egg, but I really want to play with hybrids so I think I'm just going to stick with my original idea and try to make up some ground during breeding. So excited to see how this all starts to shape up!
  12. Add a lineage! Forum name: gallopinthunder New lineage: Dream A Little Dream of Me Cremation of Sam McGee - Robert W. Service - Opening/Closing stanza Tyger Tyger - William Blake Jabberwocky - Lewis Carroll Honeybee - Steam Powered Giraffe Fishing for Fishies - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard Carrion Comfort Me - Aeseaes Little Red Riding Hood - Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
  13. --Seven-- --> rinoa26: 2g Blue Gemshard from Light Weaver (accepted) Thank you again!
  14. Aleoleo --> Terrafreaky: 2g Astrael from Deep Sea (ACCEPTED)
  15. Have: random genned thunder dragon Want: any genned magma or ice dragon Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  16. I ordered some Dr. Scholl's compression socks and elevated my feet as I slept. My feet have been horribly swollen like balloons for weeks now and turning scary shades from pink to red and sometimes purple. Found out from my Doc that I've got a B12 deficiency and some slight anemia because of it. Looking up the symptoms of low B12 explains a lot of my minor issues, too. From lack of energy to mood changes, etc. I cannot get over the art style. regardless of story or characters. The art style is just.... too ugly for me. I tried to look past it for my friend's sake, but the style was too distracting to enjoy the story. I know it sounds mean, but I can't help being so picky with the anime/manga I like. Something like Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Devil is a Part-Timer, or Code Geass is more my thing. -------------------------------------------- I know I need more sleep, but I'm getting a bad feeling that if I go back to sleep now I'll wake up with a headache, and I really don't want to deal with that today. Not when I have a phone appointment later on. I'll try to wait until after the appointment and then nap If I need to..... yeah. that's a good plan.
  17. Everyone who doesn't want a Trump second term needs to vote for Biden. I know it's terrible. He isn't that much better, but he isn't Trump. And I know that Trump doesn't affect everyone, but for those of us who would suffer at his hands if he wins, Biden is the only option. We don't have time to hype a third option up, so splitting the vote between Biden and whatever third option there might be is just ensuring a Trump win. So is not voting for Biden for whatever reason you hate him for (and i'm not saying those are bad reasons!). Right now we just have to do something we don't want to do to avoid something far worse.
  18. Aleoleo --> Terrafreaky: 2g Astrael from Deep Sea (ACCEPTED)
  1. Load more activity