All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Biscuits and crackers are two different things. Good morning, CPA! *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam* Bright and sunny. I would like to get the cardboard boxes outside our shed dealt with before it rains. (It hasn't properly rained in weeks.)
  3. Today
  4. Banned because you can't rush perfection.
  5. Banned because they take forever to show off that beauty!
  6. First time in weeks I wake up to no pain in my feet. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?!?!?!?!!?
  7. --Seven-- --> Dirtytabs: 2g Blue Sonata from Xocoatl (OFFERED)
  8. That's lovely! Thank you, @Tiira. 😁
  9. Please suggest a new dragon with the BSA you want in Dragon Requests.
  10. Beautiful saltkin checker for good home, not for trading. 🌼 @LadyMadonna You're very welcome!! 😺
  11. Banned because they may be noisy, but they are very purty........... Banned!!!
  12. That is not cool. Bad kitty. Still not home, Cheese and biscuits........................ well, crackers.... crackers.......... Dunno how I feel about calling biscuits crackers.......... but... nom 🙃
  13. I too like the points just fine. (not least because it DRAMATICALLY reduces the number of times purplehaze and I kept winning and having to set them !) THen again I was one of thopse who devised it; I COULD be biased ! and thanks for a fun game, @LadyMadonna
  14. Thanks and congrats - baoser . In with Whatever, please.
  15. Any palindrome collectors around? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  16. It's the tuna juice I dabbed on the hems of your pants. When should I let sithdragon out?
  1. Load more activity