When I finally learn to drive, I want a Chrysler PT Cruiser.

user posted image

This thing. This thing right here. (I couldn't for the life of me tell you WHY though.  laugh.gif )

Either that or a VW Golf like Mum has. :x BECAUSE I AM UNAMBITIOUS.

ppffffft...

not worth it

terrible car

i'd go for the VW golf

I guesssss... But that is just your hop-onion. wink.gif

Car I presently drive: 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor. It's my baby, but I share it with my dad. I love the handling, the response when you ask it to get up and go (even if I can watch my fuel gauge go down as I do so), and the sound system. I drive it like I can conquer the world, and I will never love another car as I do this one. (Learned how to drive on it, pretty much my first car; shared a 1996 Jeep with my dad too for a while, but it's a long story)

I'm looking to get a car! The parents are sick of sharing and are getting me a set of wheels. I'm lobbying hard for a Mitsubishi (car of course, and after my love-fest up there about the Beast, a no-brainer), but am also considering getting a Subaru (what my mom drives) or Nissan.

Modern dream car(s): Dios... I've been in love with the Audi TT since I first picked up NFS: Underground 2 back in the day. I would love a little silver or black one. The Audi R8 is a hot car too. I've been dreaming about a Lotus Evora as well... blame Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear for that one happy.gif And of course, I wouldn't like to own one, but I'd LOVE to drive a Koeniggsegg CCX for an hour too. -purr-

Classic dream car: I cannot explain why, but I've always wanted a 1969/1970 Chevy Nova, in purple with white racing stripes. I just think that'd be a beautiful and jaw dropping ride around town.

-ending car rant... I really hate being stuck at college with no car, and really miss driving... buses are great, but not the same-

Edited by EvaDestruction21

We ["we" being my whole family] used to own a Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS... But then we sold it off, for how much I don't know.

I still would like a Porsche 911. Any version. happy.gif" But I'm not old enough... grow up already >_>

I have a black 1966 Ford Thunderbird Convertible that my grand father gave me in 1983...

Muscle car icon Carroll Shelby , the legendary car designer and champion auto racer who built the Shelby Cobra and the Chrysler's Viper and the Ford Shelby Cobra Mustang has died, he was 89...

RIP Carroll Shelby... sad.gif

Sadly no, I'm only 14 =}. I would LOVE to get a Mini-Cooper when I grow up, and I plan on getting it great traction tires to run in this New England snow. Things can be expensive....because they are not (at least I dont think the are) mass produced in the US, so I believe most would be Imports. I want them...mmmmmm <_>

Currently, between the fiance and myself:

'04 Hyundai Tiburon (Tuscani, actually, but they're basically the same thing...Tuscani is the Asian version I believe, as it wasn't marketed as such in the U.S.)

V6, 6-speed manual transmission

2.7 liter DOHC

FWD, all-wheel disc brakes with red calipers (making me think of the American GT V6 and the SE)

...this is what I refer to as The Little Red censorkip.gif*bag Car lol

Looks like this one, but w/o the sunroof:

user posted image

And my truck (which is in the process of being sold, unfortunately, as I'm 7mo pregnant and getting in/out is becoming difficult)

'89 Toyota, SRW (this was apparently before they had specific models in the Toyota truck line)

Bored over (by 1200) 4-cylinder TRD Offroad engine

5-speed manual transmission, geared for towing

14'' lift, 15'' wheels w/ 31'' tires

...this is what I refer to as the Beast, or the Redneck's Joyride, which I have to literally CLIMB into by way of the steering wheel and the door. After which I have to sit with a pillow behind me so as to properly depress the clutch and the accelerator.

Linked for Hugeness

Dream car? Not terribly hard to please, because I'd be more than happy with an 04 VW Jetta (if they came w/ AWD as opposed to just FWD) or a good compact SUV with 4WD capabilities.

Though a 69 Chevy Camaro SS would be a nice garage ornament >.>

I currently own a '99 Toyota Camry.

It looks like this, except mine has different rims, a spoiler and golden emblems.

user posted image

Well technically I don't own it. It was passed down to me from my mother. We've had it for 12 years now, and for the longest time I really didn't want it as my first car...but I grew up in it, learned how to drive and passed my road test with it. Pretty reliable and a smooth ride too! It's a shame I can't drive it at the moment; the inspection is expired and I can't get it renewed until I get a minor computer problem fixed, which my mom won't do because I'm currently jobless and she can't pay gas for both of our cars.

Speaking in dream car terms, I have a few. First on the list:

Ford Mustang. Yummy.

user posted image

Second is a Ford F350 super duty. Why? Well I want to have a horse farm in the future. Gonna need a big truck to haul a big trailer wink.gif

Third is a Cadillac Escalade, EXT version. Not for hauling but for style.

4th and 5th (in no specific order) is a Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Cherokee. I've always been fond of Jeeps, ever since my dad had an old Cherokee when I was a kid. And as for a Wrangler? They would be awesome for off-roading and camping!

Edited by Black Blaze

My family likes Fords, mostly. My parents own a 2006 Ford Taurus and a.. can't remember what year, we haven't had the car long... Mercury Sable, which is very similar to the Taurus. We got the Sable to replace the 1997 Taurus I wrecked last winter. It's very strange because the Sable is almost a perfect combination of the two.

I don't have my own car - I'm buying a new laptop for school first, and I can carpool with my parents - but when I do, I'm hoping to get some kind of Ford. Hopefully I can find a nice used one for a decent price.

Edited by Dawnwing

user posted imageHmmm Tasty cars

Owning a 2000er Toyota Corolla G6

That thing is my baby (even if it´s a battered up baby)

*pics of car are about to follow, but that´s the same model and color as mine*

My mom has a blue Odyssey van and my dad a blue Toyota(:

I start driving in, like, a year or two.

Gosh, that's scary.

Bought myself this car earlier today, a 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring edition. biggrin.gif

Edit: Since the car is no longer for sale, the link doesn't work.

Edited by casprrr

Smart cars seem a little small and impractical to me. They're probably good on fuel, though. ^^

Edited by TheGrox

My thought: What idiot designed these vehicles? And who are the other idiots who followed suit? I cannot operate this thing. Whether manual or automatic, I can't figure it out. I either go too fast or too slow.

I still don't even have a driver's license. xd.png But I do want to learn how to drive and own a car someday. wub.gif

I'm obsessed with Lamborghini cars, but let's be realistic. I'd like to own a medium sized Audi. Preferably in red. smile.gif

Smart cars seem a little small and impractical to me. They're probably good on fuel, though. ^^

For what do you need all that space ?

Fiat Panda for me. Had one since 1987, and every time I have to trade I get another one. This one isn't mine, but it is just like it.

user posted image

And it behoves us all to cut down as much as possible on fuel/oil usage of all kinds. Mine does 50 mpg (46 on winter tyres) - not as good as my last one was as it was a diesel, but I went right off diesel cars sad.gif

I have a black 1966 Ford Thunderbird Convertible that my grand father gave me in 1983...

Sounds beautiful...

Like how science is not for everybody, driving and cars isn't for everybody. I know it's not meant for me. I can't focus and not willing to learn. I'm not also willing to learn the differences between engines. tongue.gif I suppose I have to stick to carpooling.

Sadly my little Nissan Micra just died defending me. But I've walked away from the accident intact.

Cars!! Oh yeah.

I have a 77 ford explorer truck (the explorer was originally an option package for the F100 truck, like the king ranch is today) it has a freshly rebuild 400 motor that is a bear to find parts for but is nice and loud. The truck is hood-less, lowered and may or may not be on a race track depending on the tires.

A 82 Dodge Prospector, Its the fully loaded/ factory offroad ramcharger option package, (I like the oddballs). Lost the title for it so she is off-road only right now.

08 Ford Escape, first car I bought new. Yes its a car, a fat ford focus. I... may have blown the motor. Ok, I did make the motor die. It's in my living room being rebuilt right now.

10 Mazda 3, after the Escape's (temporary) death I got a new thing until it's resurrected and I figure out which one to sell.

10 Chevy 1500 extended cab. No reason. I like trucks.

I have an '87 Lincoln MK VII sports coupe. All the gauges are digital, so I know exactly what speed I am going and how many gallons of gas I have in the tank.

Awesome! A car thread!

Well...

My dream car, would be the new Corvette Stingray...it's so beautiful, if only...

Besides that, I'm a huge Dodge fan - love Vipers & Challengers, Chargers are okay...Me, my personal car is actually a Dart, one of the new ones. :3

user posted image

This is my first & only pic I took of it, right when I bought it back in May of last year. Redline, black rims, chin spoiler - I wouldn't settle for a base model, it had to be higher end. Was a great deal - well because I work at the Dealership I bought it at. xd.png

It's a 2014 Dodge Dart SXT. And recently for Xmas I got spoiled with accessories, like door sills, Dart-logo slush mats and my favorite, an ambient light kit. I love my car. lol!

The boyfriend is a huge car fanatic, he sort of rubbed off on me with that. He's into Mustangs though. He owns a black 2012 V6, one of the Club of America ones. It's niiice. biggrin.gif