Ooh, pretty, pretty :3

I'm more of a Ferrari person myself, especially love the 360 Modena.

user posted image

I've always liked Lamborghinis more than Ferraris for some reason tongue.gif but that's just me. I like Ferraris too biggrin.gif What I wouldn't give for either... The guy who owns a local starbucks drives a flippin Rolls Royce Phantom!! *jealous*

I've always liked Lamborghinis more than Ferraris for some reason tongue.gif but that's just me. I like Ferraris too biggrin.gif What I wouldn't give for either... The guy who owns a local starbucks drives a flippin Rolls Royce Phantom!! *jealous*

Heh, I think it's the classic Ferrari red colour that does it for me. So deliciously awesome.

But yeah, what I wouldn't give for a Ferrari/Lambo, no matter how beat-up or crappy (if you can even call them that, lol).

I've always told myself that, when I become a Mafia boss, that's the car I'll drive ^^

Rolls are so freaking classy.

Heh, I think it's the classic Ferrari red colour that does it for me. So deliciously awesome.

But yeah, what I wouldn't give for a Ferrari/Lambo, no matter how beat-up or crappy (if you can even call them that, lol).

I've always told myself that, when I become a Mafia boss, that's the car I'll drive ^^

Rolls are so freaking classy.

I'm totally going to get a Lamborghini diablo some day. They aren't all THAT expensive, comparatively wink.gif

Haha, so are you going to be reborn Sicilian or can you trace your lineage? tongue.gif yeah seriously, they're flippin gorgeous.

I have a 90 BUick LeSabre Custom, but the transmission went out sad.gif So now I drive nothing, but with the cost of the new tranny, and to fix whatever else is wrong with it (It doies while I drive it... Not safe 0.0), it'll be cheaper to buy a new car, so that'a what I', going to do. Here goes nothing.. I need something like 1,500 or so.

I like my 4x4s. They get us everywhere, even when 'everywhere' happens to be across extremely muddy fields or up single track lanes in two feet of snow.

Gotta say, though, that there are two cars I absolutely love, and would snap up either if I could ever afford one - the E-type Jag, preferably in proper British Racing Green, and the Bugatti Veyron - preferably in all black without the different coloured bonnet.

Nissan's rock my world. I've got a '97 Infiniti I30 with over 200k miles, and it still runs like a dream!

My dream car is an IROC Camaro :]

2011 Dodge Charger SRT xd.png Its amaizing xd.png

Edited by Dragonessdown

AUDI R8

My dream car right there. :B Either that or the BMW i8.

I drive a 2010 honda civic. xP I love the thing to death.

My personal favourite car is my granny's car (my grandad drives it as she can't drive anymore). xd.png It was bought about 5-6 years ago, but I love it. It's a BMW of some kind and is this lovely wine-ish colour~ I really want to drive it one day.

I have a nissan pickup. Its rusty and not a vary smooth ride but i love it!

But i'm a country girl all the way, my dream car is a ford Ford F150

Fiat Panda. No contest. And at 60+ to the gallon - how can you lose ?

Lamborghini Aventador? DAMN what a sexy beast!!! It's got the lines of the Reventon without the limited run and heftier price tag... If I could have anything it would be that and my dream ukulele...

^ Totally agree, though I think I'd still pick a Reventon if given the choice =D #9 Reventon, yesplz. Thunderbirds and C2 Corvettes are some of my favorite old cars too.

Oh and Plymouths. And...

Edited by Nine

When I finally learn to drive, I want a Chrysler PT Cruiser.

user posted image

This thing. This thing right here. (I couldn't for the life of me tell you WHY though. laugh.gif )

Either that or a VW Golf like Mum has. :x BECAUSE I AM UNAMBITIOUS.

Edited by Ruins

I think my want list has changed a bit since posting the topic. tongue.gif Now, for new cars, an Aston Martin DBX, or the new Dodge Viper. I don't like any of the new practical cars a lot, lol.

As far as used vehicles, my dream car would be a '71 Dodge Charger painted in raven black; all stock. I would also love to restore my current ride once I get my hands on aanother daily driver. As far as practical vehicles go, I would love to have a compact SUV converted to a diesel motor. That or a diesel K5 Blazer. Relatively economical and capable of using alternative fuels if I so choose.

EDIT:

user posted imagewub.gif

Edited by sir_horsey_XIX

Cars are rolling Faraday cages that go 'vroom vroom' when you wiggle the key around and will get you from one point in space to another point in space faster than walking will.

They're pretty cool.