I'm just a little curious and didn't see a topic on it, yet. tongue.gif

Do you own a car? What car would you love to own? What's your favorite car? Have you done any cool modifications to yours? etc.

Discuss.

Personally, I own a '91 Chevorlet k5 Blazer. All stock, except for the beefy tires and the dashboard rug.

Thumbnails, because they're still big after being shrunk--->user posted imageuser posted image

It's pretty much what I've wanted to own, except for the fact that it's kinda big and very thirsty. My favorite car, though, is either the Ford/Shelby GT500 Mustang or the Aston Martin DB9.

I have a Red 1998 Chevy Monte Carlo... or for people like me who aren't car savvy:

http://media.motortopia.com/files/4709/veh...18/HPIM1092.jpg

Note: This isn't MY car, but it's a pic of the same model and color.

I like my car, but it's just a means of transportation for me, I got it as a graduation gift from family friends... I still haven't driven it that much... guess that's what happens when you have a fear of driving... :/

-K-

Edited by Kamak

I have a black 2009 cobalt LT Olympic edition. I hate it because I was forced into buying it, and it's not a cheap car. Cheaply made, though. What I really want is an 08 hyundai tiburon.

I really don't need to post a picture since there are a billion of them on the road.

I'm really hoping that it'll get smashed and totaled off soon. Its value depreciated by like $10,000 in just a year. It's pathetic.

98 ford taurus. it gets me from a to b.

I have a '97 four-door Honda accord.

Not the small, fancy sports car that I'd love to have, but it's a nice car and easy to drive. c:

I have an '05 Toyota Corolla. But after the big Toyota recall, (even though my car wasn't a part of it) I now hate my car. dry.gif

I have an '04 Chevy Impala. I'm not gonna lie. Part of the reason I ended up choosing that car was because Sam and Dean Winchester drive a '67 Impala on Supernatural. Plus, it was in my price range. Plus I could fit in it. Plus... OMG SAMANDDEANHAVEANIMPALATOO!!!!11!!!

Product placement works...

'93 Buick.Wasn't my choice. It was pretty much "Here's a car. Now GTFO" It was great for a while. Then I drove it into a ditch in front of a Chinese buffet on my way home on Christmas Eve in the middle of a blizzard. It ran for a little afterward then just stopped.

It mysteriously disappeared the day before I was going to have it towed.

I'd like to have a jeep...or a VW beetle. I like both ._.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

We have a K-reg Audi 80, and a Y-reg Mitsubishi Shogun Pinin. I also drive an 06 plate Peugeot 206 (van version) for work.

My Audi is called Bertie. He's a great car, and has done sterling service. Including driving us down to Devon for a festival, and then getting us out of the excessively muddy field we'd had to park in (although it *was* the experience with the muddy field that mades us get a 4x4).

Dude, I would say I had one, but it's not mine, really xd.png I'm not old enough to learn, yet, but I will be! x3

Anyway.

My family has a '93 silver 300zx that they are very proud of. We tried out an MR2, too, but we decided to get this one for a pretty low price. It doesn't look beat up (looks new, actually) and I guess it's up-to-date. Except we had to clean out the cooling the other day *shudders*

We also have a Mitsubishi and a R4. And a Lexus... Lexus something. I forgot what model. D:

I know little to nothing about cars.

What she said.

While I perceive driving as a useful skill, I've not much interest in obtaining it.

My boyfriend has a Honda... I think it's a Civic? '92. Good sturdy little car, takes a beatng and keeps going.

I don't drive. At this point I'll have to go and do the learner's license thing all over again as I let mine lapse for the past 13 years or so.

I have a silver 2005 Nissan Pulsar and I love being able to drive it gives you such freedom, I'm one of those people who always has the radio up real loud xd.png

Edited by Kaynight

user posted image

That's what I drive. What about you?

Speaking of cars, I hear the legal age to get a driver's license got shifted to 18 in Canada or something. Or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I want to get a driver's license as soon as I can, but I'll have to wait a long time -__-

I have a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid that I will finish paying off in February! biggrin.gif

Speaking of cars, I hear the legal age to get a driver's license got shifted to 18 in Canada or something. Or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I want to get a driver's license as soon as I can, but I'll have to wait a long time -__-

It's different in every province. What you might be thinking of is the probation.

Here it's:

Age 15(or 14, wherever you are): You get your learners license. The ability to drive if a family member with their full license is present.

Age 16: Limited license (curfew + the only passenger you can have is a family member that has their full license. Or you can just drive alone.)

Age 18: Full license.

It's supposed to be so that new drivers won't be driving with a car full of their friends and be distracted while they are still relatively new to driving. It's a pain in the ass, but it's probably a decent idea.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Wooo... currently driving my '05 Subaru Imprezza. Have the 2.5 RS model, because I desired an all-wheel drive small hatchback vehicle in my price range (I only buy new unless it's a restoration project) when my Metro got totaled (darned Norfolk natives who don't understand that they need to figure out how to drive in snow, because despite popular belief it snows there EVERY winter). Love that car. Figure I don't need to post thumbnails, because there's tons on the road.

And my '69 Triumph Spitfire is in no shape to be posting pictures of it - I'm in the middle of restoring it. So here's a sample picture of one: user posted image

Mine will be yellow vice red. Red's overdone. tongue.gif

The hubby owns a '96 Geo Metro, having truly liked my little '99 Metro that got smashed owing to the awesome gas mileage on the freeway (not even hybrids can touch those things at freeway speeds in sheer mpg).

Edit: mpg, not mph. Duuuuuur.

Edited by Wends

We have a similar thing in America, only we can drive with only one non-family member in the car, regardless of their driving ability, for the first 6 months (I think) of your license, if you're under 18 (so I could drive my brother, mom, dad, and a friend of mine, just not 2 or more of my friends).

-K-

We have a similar thing in America, only we can drive with only one non-family member in the car, regardless of their driving ability, for the first 6 months (I think) of your license, if you're under 18 (so I could drive my brother, mom, dad, and a friend of mine, just not 2 or more of my friends).

-K-

Hmm, actually I think I'm wrong and that might be how it is here. I remember a few years ago there used to be no probation, then I think a 6 month probation, then it went to an 18 month probation, and now I guess it's 24 months :/