smile.gif That's all nice. sad.gif Sadly, I might put my student licence to waste. I already am discourage in operating this contraption.

I'm hoping to get a picture of the remains of my car at some point, as an example of how much a car will take and still leave occupants in one piece.

Just eternally grateful no-one else is seriously injured, most of all my Lover.

Update:

user posted image

Edited by Kestra15

I have an 07 Chevy HHR. I like it just fine as I was able to pay it off in less then a year and it gets me from point A to B and back. I live in an area that has no buses or any other public transportation so being with out a car would be awful.

unsure.gif Friends, anyone willing to tell me the difference of P (Parking) and N (Neutral) in the prindle? I am having lessons on a manual but soon I will be driving an automatic instead. I cannot figure the prindle.

unsure.gif Friends, anyone willing to tell me the difference of P (Parking) and N (Neutral) in the prindle? I am having lessons on a manual but soon I will be driving an automatic instead. I cannot figure the prindle.

P Park - it's stopped, the transmission is locked, you can't move the car

N Neutral - transmission is disengaged from the drive train, never leave it in N when you park your vehicle, it can roll down a hill or easily be pushed.

My favorite ride is a 1969 Ford Mach I Mustang with a 351 Cleveland and a Holley 4-barrel, preferably candy apple red with Cragar mags.

My new battleship, Kira.

user posted image

Edited by Kestra15

So... when should I use neutral?

Generally only when you need to push your car (out of) somewhere, or have it towed...

I don't drive yet, and I'm not really all that eager to... Even though I'm not that into cars, to most people I would probably seem like a car enthusiast because I've memorized the emblem for a lot of makes/brands of cars. I ended up doing it just as something to do while riding in the car, not actually because I like cars that much... laugh.gif

I'm not old enough to drive a car, but when I can I want either a red or a black jeep. possibly black with red details or something. Fun!

samsung sm520.

Actually, it is my parents' car though. But I have license so I can drive under their permission.

When I got my own car it will may be SUV.

Edited by sh20000sh

I forget the year of my truck, but it's either 07 or 08 ocean blue Chevy Colorado. I've spent most of my college years wanting an ocean blue truck and finally got one years after I graduated.

What I'd really love to have is one of those chrome sports cars, can't decide on color, but probably that burnt orange that's become popular a few/several years back. Maybe a red chrome, but I'd love to see it on a Lamborghini (which isn't likely to happen ever for me). I'm not sure about the different types of Lamborghinis out there, but I love the way the old models back in the 80's looked. Something not too small and death-trappish. Kind of a big, powerful monster of a sports car.