Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Okay, okay, okay.

I have been doing some math (stick with me here) and I think I have a rough idea when the the Golden is going to come out in Europe.

Persona 4 originally came out in Japan in July 2008. It came out in America in December 2008. That's a five month difference.

It was released in Europe in March 2012, three months after America.

Persona 4 Golden came out in Japan in June 2012. It is going to be released in America in November 2012. That's another five month difference.

If the same time schedule is being followed for the Golden as was for the vanilla version, then that means (hopefully) the Europe release of the Golden will be February 2013, three months (again) after America.

I could be totally wrong, but it's something to cling to, right?

Well if you put it like that then there is a good chance it will happen... I mean if all the others were like that then there should be a good chance

That's what I was hoping.

So only about five months to go...

D:

OBTW, there is going to be a Persona 4 card game for the GREE.

I have no idea what a GREE is...

user posted image

I think (not sure) that it is a Japanese social network thingy. That means we'll never see it over here.

When is TGS this month?

Just wait a few years and then we'll probably get P5P.

Persona 5 Portable xd.png

I don't know why, but I'm thinking red and black for P5's colour theme, but that was IS's....

Apparently there is now a search function in the Velvet Room that gives you a straightforward list of every Persona you can fuse with your current collection.

This is awesome.

Hello fellow Persona fans~

I've played Persona 3 and 4 and a little bit of 2.

Pity I can't get Persona 4 Golden cos it's on PSVITA. sad.gif

LOL @ that P4G screenshot. Atlus is sure connected to its fanbase. laugh.gif

i am a fan of the SMT/Persona games.

i own: Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, and Persona 4

i will be getting Persona 4 Arena soon

and i have played a bit of megaten.

and i am sooo hyped about Persona 5

and i am sooo hyped about Persona 5

You and every other Persona fan.

I've been hunting for details daily for about three years now.

How have I missed this thread?

When I worked at Gamestop, I religiously, uh, partook of Persona. Four, specifically, though I did engage with 3. 4 held a deeper group charm to me, even if 3 had a powerful ending. Not a fan of FES myself, it definitely felt stapled in, but it's more Persona play so why not? But yeah, I kept playing it, and they finally asked what was so amazing about the game. They often rolled their eyes. Now, P4Golden is considered best game on Vita and is like the most critically acclaimed game of the year. Suck it, doubters.

And SMT is being really tightlipped about 5. I hope they carry on the implication of the return of Nyarlethotep from P4Arena.

Edited by MinervaClay

I pre-ordered P4G yesterday. It's one of the reasons I bought a Vita to begin with.

I'd really like Nyarly to make a come back too. I thought he was great in P1 & P2IS. I want to see what he's up to now.

I pre-ordered P4G yesterday. It's one of the reasons I bought a Vita to begin with.

I'd really like Nyarly to make a come back too. I thought he was great in P1 & P2IS. I want to see what he's up to now.

You must be a Brit.

I finally took a break from it and haven't picked it up for a while because in a week I put 100 hours on it and I decided that wasn't healthy.

Our avatars seem to be having a very energetic exchange.

Edited by MinervaClay

Why, yes I am o3o

I could have gotten P4G earlier, but I want to support European releases. Hence why I am waiting until the 22nd of February.

They are indeed xd.png