The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Breeding past Halloweens will start on October 25.

one more day to try and breed something nice rolleyes.gif couple days of rest before finding a comfy spot in AP laugh.gif

Edited by rrattts

I'm going to be breeding all my IOU's more or less right at the start of breeding, so if anyone wanders into the 5E chat room you may have a chance at the auto-abandons. smile.gif After I get done breeding the ones I owe to people I'll be working on some I want to keep for myself. I'm not sure when I'll do the non-Shadow Walkers. I'm not going to have room for any/many so those will be first asked/first given.

Breeding past Halloweens will start on October 25.

I read this and thought, 'Man! That's forever!' Then I looked at my calendar and realized that it was this weekend. DErP!

Has anyone else been view-bombed recently?

My Destroyer Avatar hatchies got click-bombed, 17, 15 and 17. They were only in one hatchery, Silvi's. They're fogged, but they've been fogged for four hours and are still sick.

Edited by Xocowolf

My Destroyer Avatar hatchies got click-bombed, 17, 15 and 17. They were only in one hatchery, Silvi's. They're fogged, but they've been fogged for four hours and are still sick.

it could be to do with the encyclopedia sad.gif

Bred a bunch of my alts last night in the IRC chat room. A good time was had by those in attendence. I still have 6 females to breed. I'm planning on doing that Monday morning, cave time. Right now I'm full on eggs (all shadow walkers <3) so I want to wait until they hatch, which will mostly happen in the middle of the night. So, any who want to hook up in IRC with me then feel free. None of these 6 females have eggs promised anywhere. I do want a couple more from my alts for myself but maybe we can do some swaps too.

Once my shadow walkers are all bred I'll probably start on pumpkins.

I still have graves that can be mated as well as some Shadow walkers. Take a look at my spreadsheet and let me know what you want and when. No trade needed for my 5E buddies! smile.gif

Have only bred one of mine so far smile.gif but full up laugh.gif

have a 4th gen PB SW if anyone wants also a 4th Gen PB Pumpkin on scroll PM asap if you want

also take requests for any breeding's

My GoNs will come off breeding cool down in three days. I'll breed for requests. Anyone want to trade Destruction avatar eggs from Halloween dragons?

I'm looking to trade smile.gif

Hey, anyone want to help me collect 2014 Halloween hatchlings to send to PieMaster? I have no idea yet if these are elemental. These are his first release though, and while he's offering eventual 2nd gens from his alts in trade I'd just like to make sure he gets a bunch, with or without the trade back.

I'm offering 2nd gens from my alts in trade or 3rd gen prizes. Or whatever.

Hey, anyone want to help me collect 2014 Halloween hatchlings to send to PieMaster? I have no idea yet if these are elemental. These are his first release though, and while he's offering eventual 2nd gens from his alts in trade I'd just like to make sure he gets a bunch, with or without the trade back.

i will send you as many as i can get over what i need , something between 4/6 min

you still have not picked up hatchie sad.gif

If they are not elemental I can give you lots (made some trades).

If they are elemental my family can spare at least 2 for a new spriter.

I'll send a link once they hatch.

you still have not picked up hatchie sad.gif

I thought I had them all, and deleted the PM. Oops. Resend?

and thanks tons for the 2014 hatchlings, you guys! biggrin.gif

...what cathie said tongue.gif

Will happily donate a few, more if they're not Elemental

kidlets will have a few to share! I'll send you a link as soon as they hatch (which will be a while since the kidlets used all their incubates earlier in the week biggrin.gif )

Peeps head in it's been quite a long time. I'm going to start collecting again and boost my elemental army that has been inactive for far to long.

Peeps head in it's been quite a long time. I'm going to start collecting again and boost my elemental army that has been inactive for far to long.

welcome back! Long time no see.

TJ's dragons have grown up!

Desipis Dragons are an extremely dangerous breed, synonymous with the paths of desolation they leave in their wakes. These gargantuan beasts are infamous for their innate ability to control and manipulate the minds of others, which they use to pulverize the sanities of their foes and forge false memories. This power is especially effective on the foolish, and only the strongest-willed individuals have been known to resist a Desipis’s cunning. Most who anger Desipises do not live to tell the tale. Desipis Dragons are especially feared for their uncanny power of absorbing the magic of others with the fire they breathe and converting it into the bright reserves of crystallized mana that decorate their bodies.

Breed Name: Desipis Dragon

Dragon Type: Western

Size: ~23 feet tall, ~45 feet long, ~35 foot wingspan (relies mostly on magic for flight)

Colors: Black, gray, bright orange, bone white

birdzgoboom’s Alts: Navy blue, black, mint green, and pale blue

PieMaster’s Alts: Greenish black, greenish gray, neon green, and pale yellow

~

Some Characteristics:

As shown on their sprites and concept art, their mouths extend into their necks to make it easier to consume large prey, and their tails have a similar function of splitting so that they can make themselves look larger and more intimidating. The bands of muscle connecting the top and bottom parts of their mouths are incredibly strong and thick, making them hard to puncture or sever.

Desipises are known to be quite temperamental, often unleashing their wrath in bursts of their magic-draining flames. This gives them more strength and helps replenish their mana reserves, which tends to calm them down, but can harm the environments where they live. For this reason, many dragons avoid areas inhabited by Desipises.

Desipis Dragons are rawrscary and are often found on the holidayofbooghostpumpkin (which is nowing).

Females tend to possess richer reserves of mana than males, providing them with more strength for performing spells and making their mental magic harder to resist. Their scales and bones are rich with their own dark mana, and they sap magic from others using their flames. This sapped mana is then processed and crystallized, creating the pure, bright crystals that develop on their tails and bodies. The amount of crystals can vary between each dragon because of this.

Their mind-breaking powers are unmatched and often fatal. However, because of their heavy reliance on magic for everything other than brute force, they are not fond of the Cassares or any other magic-deadening creatures and objects.

The name “Desipis” was chosen because of how foolish one would have to be to approach such a dangerous and twisted dragon, especially if it is untamed.

Much more info to come via the encyclopedia!

Edited by Pink467

Well, magic-absorbing fire breath, so... fire. But that's only one thing and I don't really see more. Sadly, I don't see how they can be elemental.

I'm pondering the whole "bones and scales made of mana, steal mana from others, decorate themselves with crystallized mana". Is mana an energy? A magic? Obviously it can be seen and touched, yes? no? lol ... like water maybe? You can't touch steam but ice is solid?

I'm leaning towards voting no, but would love to hear others' thoughts.

Welcome back Jayme!!!

Also, my crew has AP old halloween eggs they're trying to trade but if anyone here wants one just drop a PM with dummy link and code of which one you'd like: (all are Elemental except the 2 black checkers)

3rd pumpkin x dark myst checker egg

2nd gen pb pumpkin egg

3rd shadow walker x royal blue checker egg

3rd pb shadow walker egg

3rd shadow walker x black checker egg and sibling

2nd gen pb shadow walker egg #1, egg #2 and sibling

2nd gen shadow walker from grave egg

3rd gen shadow walker x ice checker egg

2nd gen shadow walker x GoN egg

ETA: @Fiona - should we send you the claim links for PieMaster, or to him?

Edited by Pink467

You can send the claim links directly to Pie if you'd like. He's doing a bit of juggling so the ones closest to growing up will be claimed first. You might mention me when you send them, so he knows the source.

You could send the links to me but I only have one open slot at the moment, which I'm trying to use to recover an egg for Nakase. She accidentally bred Heaven's Love while locked and had promised the egg to someone.

Should be hitting the ap any time now... - Yay! Got one, sent the claim link to Nakase. She's got it already. *happy dance*

If you read all the Halloween stories, mana there is how TJ is handling mana. There's also a dragon encyclopedia entry. It is an energy, yes, but also substantial, and can be found in liquid, gaseous or crystallized form.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire