XLaurentX

Naruto

True... they do. My sister also has a five pointed throwing star. I would like Shurikens though

True... they do. My sister also has a five pointed throwing star. I would like Shurikens though

My mom used to collect knives when she was my age...

She had a few throwing stars.

She won't let me collect knives, though. But I guess that's

because knives and special blades can be expensive. xd.png

True... my mom would kill me if I had a knife collection... I'm hiding a pocket knife from her

True... my mom would kill me if I had a knife collection... I'm hiding a pocket knife from her

My mom lets me have pocket knives. I have... Two, now, I think.

One small one I got from my friend, and another small

one I got from my dad. :3

Never watched Naruto, and from what I've read about it, it lacks the intelligence I need to enjoy a show.

All in all, I think Naruto is WAY overrated.

Edited by lightbird

Cool

Sexy ... Sasuke I started to giggle weirdly when I saw this pic... my mom thinks I'm mental now... The gang I would love to have this as a poster

Edited by XLaurentX

Cool

Sexy ... Sasuke I started to giggle weirdly when I saw this pic... my mom thinks I'm mental now... The gang I would love to have this as a poster

X-D

I like the first pic of Sasuke. :3

I read on Wikipedia most people doesn't like him so much. Because of his cold personality.

I love Naruto. At the moment I watching the japanese episodes which don`t came out for my country.

I read on Wikipedia most people doesn't like him so much. Because of his cold personality.

Hmm. I've never read that. x-D

Not as to say it isn't true. It may very well be true.

But I know a whole lot of girls like him for his looks.

Lol. Yeah. "Bonds? You woke me up... to talk about bonds?!" That was a scary part for me. Note to self Sai Do not talk to Sasuke about bonds!

Cool... My room ids completely Hello Kitty... and pink... I on't even like pink...

If I could change my room it would be black and white... with pictures of Sasuke on the walls... (Sasuke obsessed. I have an entire folder with pictures of him...)

really then i think that you'll like this pic...

user posted image

True tyto... It's funny.

I actually hate Gaara... But all my friends (who watch Naruto) think he's awesome

I actually hate Gaara... But all my friends (who watch Naruto) think he's awesome

How could you hate Gaara? D':

He's just... Awesome! X-D

I hated him in the first Naruto... Shippuden I liked him... Damn those ... I forgot their name!

I hated him in the first Naruto... Shippuden I liked him... Damn those ... I forgot their name!

Forgot whose names...?

What? X-D

I used to fan-girl about the show. The English ruined it for me, so I switched to subbed, instead. At first, I like Sasuke, then I moved on to Kiba, Shikamaru, and then Haku, and now I landed on Neji xd.png I stopped watching it, though...

Oh wait, I also liked Chouji for his adorable-ness. xd.png The Ino vs. Sakura thing was... well, weird, so they were my least favorite. Hinata was okay, I guess.

I totally support TemarixShika, though xd.png

My favorite episodes was the ones that had that Curry of Life thing with Rock Lee. I had a stomachache from laughing xd.png But it was kinda sad at the end. :< Oh, and the Onbu one xd.png

I used to fan-girl about the show. The English ruined it for me, so I switched to subbed, instead. At first, I like Sasuke, then I moved on to Kiba, Shikamaru, and then Haku, and now I landed on Neji xd.png I stopped watching it, though...

Oh wait, I also liked Chouji for his adorable-ness. xd.png The Ino vs. Sakura thing was... well, weird, so they were my least favorite. Hinata was okay, I guess.

I totally support TemarixShika, though xd.png

My favorite episodes was the ones that had that Curry of Life thing with Rock Lee. I had a stomachache from laughing xd.png But it was kinda sad at the end. :< Oh, and the Onbu one xd.png

I loved Haku! I sobbed like a baby when he died. Although I was, like, 12 at the time. X-D

I liked Chouji, too. Funny guy with the whole "Chubbies Rule!" thing. And being over-weight myself just made it more funny. X-D

I remember the Curry of Life episodes! Lee was funny. 8D

xd.png Chouji needs chips to power his chakra 8'D

Yeah, I also cried when Haku died. Oh lol, I just rhymed! <3

No, NEJI was hilarious! He kept passing out with each spoon of curry xd.png

xd.png Chouji needs chips to power his chakra 8'D

Yeah, I also cried when Haku died. Oh lol, I just rhymed! <3

No, NEJI was hilarious! He kept passing out with each spoon of curry xd.png

Oh my gawd, thatt was funny. X'D

Yeah. I was crying and my mom was like, "Wth are you crying for!?" X-D

I remember that. 8D