XLaurentX

Naruto

... WHAT?

I didn't know that. X'D

Sorry for the spoiler. sad.gif I'll try not to say too much since it seems that many people in this thread haven't gotten to the Shippuden episodes yet. smile.gif

Sorry for the spoiler. sad.gif I'll try not to say too much since it seems that many people in this thread haven't gotten to the Shippuden episodes yet. smile.gif

I'm into Shippuden, just not very far.

I'm right at where Naruto and Co. find Sai in Oro's lair.

And you don't have to apologize.

It's fine. owo

I'm into Shippuden, just not very far.

I'm right at where Naruto and Co. find Sai in Oro's lair.

And you don't have to apologize.

It's fine. owo

As far as watching episodes, I'm only up to what Disney X D is showing but I've read the manga up to the current episodes. smile.gif

As far as watching episodes, I'm only up to what Disney X D is showing but I've read the manga up to the current episodes. smile.gif

I haven't read any of the Naruto manga. TT___TT

Buying the volumes is too expensive.

And I'm really not fond of reading manga online. >_>;

But I'm watching it on Disney X D.

I wish Adult Swim had gotten it instead, though.

I agree. I wish adult swim had gotten it too. The episodes would be much better.

I agree. I wish adult swim had gotten it too. The episodes would be much better.

And a good bit of the dialogue would be more believable.

Sai is hilarious! When I got to those episodes I lauged so hard I fell off the chair!

Sai is hilarious! When I got to those episodes I lauged so hard I fell off the chair!

Yes, Sai is really funny.

And would be funnier uncensored. X'D

Not to mention, he's not bad lookin'. CX

With my subs there are no censors. Especially what he keeps getting at Naruto! Damn I fell of the chair.

When I first saw Sai I kinda saw resembelence in his and Sasuke's eyes. Didn't you. But I must say he is cute. And when Sakura punches him! xd.png

When I first saw Sai I kinda saw resembelence in his and Sasuke's eyes. Didn't you. But I must say he is cute. And when Sakura punches him! xd.png

Yeah. I kinda thought his and Sasuke's eyes looked a bit alike.

I can agree with ya there. (:

When Sakura punched him, I laughed. :'D

And the first time Sai and Naruto met, fighting on that roof.

That was priceless. X'D

I know! I was choking with laughter and when I got out of the room my cheeks were cramping. But what was priceless was at the hot springs!

Yes. I did love (and laugh a lot) at the hot springs episode.

Yes. I did love (and laugh a lot) at the hot springs episode.

The hot springs episode with Sai and Naruto?

I think I saw that, though I don't remember it much. >_>;

I found the curry of life epi!

Oh my gwad! I was laughing my ass off! It was like Lee tastes it and he goes "It's delicious! The spice is perfect!" then everybody tries some and Neji's face was like: I really don't want to eat this... His face was funny when he swallowed it! I saw this one guy was drowning in the curry!

I like the original series. Gaara and Oorchimaru(sp) are my favorite characters.

I think shipudden misses the point of what Naruto was originally supposed to be. And plus. In the original series. The Fourth Hokage killed Oorchi's arms. In Shipudden how the hell did he regain use of his arm?

Please explain this to me... I'm slow about these kinds of things.

I`m really happy that I have all Episodes. Some of them (the newest Shippuuden) are in japanese with german Sub. but that`s ok, I can read fast and it is interesting to listen to the orginal voices.

I like the original series. Gaara and Oorchimaru(sp) are my favorite characters.

I think shipudden misses the point of what Naruto was originally supposed to be. And plus. In the original series. The Fourth Hokage killed Oorchi's arms. In Shipudden how the hell did he regain use of his arm?

Please explain this to me... I'm slow about these kinds of things.

Orochi took over a new body and so got the use of his arms back - I don't remember in what episode this happened though.

My favorite characters remain Hinata and Shikamaru. Though have to say that some of the filler arcs are a little boring and too drawn out.

My favorite characters remain Hinata and Shikamaru. Though have to say that some of the filler arcs are a little boring and too drawn out.

Shikamaru is my favorite. I also like Kakashi and Gaara but Shikamaru is my favorite.

Kakashi is funny. I like that where Kakashi got hurt using his Sharringan too much and because he and Gai is so slow Gai gives him a piggy back ride!

Kakashi is funny. I like that where Kakashi got hurt using his Sharringan too much and because he and Gai is so slow Gai gives him a piggy back ride!

That was a very funny episode. smile.gif I also really liked the one where team 7 tries to see underneath Kakashi's mask.

Oh my god that was funny! I was having a laugh a thon today. I found the curry of life epi.

That was a very funny episode. smile.gif I also really liked the one where team 7 tries to see underneath Kakashi's mask.

I liked that one.

Very funny. :3