XLaurentX

Naruto

My favorite character would have to be Nagato. Not Pein, but Nagato. He was cool, and he did steer far from the path that was suspected of him, but Naruto got through to him in the end. He was cool. I also liked Yahiko for that matter. From the Akatsuki (not counting the Ame Orphans,) I always liked Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu. They have cool abilities. Also, Sasuke seems like a cool villain now, but he's nothing compared to Madara. As for the main characters, I like Killer Bee, Darui, Suigetsu, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru.

Edited by WindScar22

OMG now you have got me started, i adore Naruto. It ws the first Anime I watched and I fell in love, not just with the Characters but the storyline and art. Sasuke's turning out to be an awsome villain, Naruto an Awsome young man like his father.

Fave Charrie

Itachi

Pain/Nagato/Leader-sama

Minato

Neji

Rock Lee (He's Adorable)

Sasuke (I LOVE me curse mark Sasuke)

Hated Charries

Yamato (Not know what it is about him but he creeps me out)

Fave Arc

Pain Invansion

Fav Jutsu

Amaterasu

Flying Thunder God

Edited by Kursedfire

I'm obsessed with Naruto. I've watched naruto and shippuden in english sub and dub twice each, so far.

My favorite characters so far are Kabuto, Itachi, Kakashi and Obito.

Edited by KrystalSharz

I'm obsessed with Naruto. I've watched naruto and shippuden in english sub and dub twice each, so far.

My favorite characters so far are Kabuto, Itachi, Kakashi and Obito.

oh Whats fave Arc?

Edited by Kursedfire

The line was funny, but the best part was they spent the whole episode trying to get the mask off, and then their reactions to the second mask made me crack up.

Edited by AppleCakes

Just so people know I'm starting up and Naruto RP here, Shinsedai Shinobi, in the unapproved RP section, I'm a good 3/4 of the way through, Brief editing to go and then Love Lost will approve it

If there are many naruto fans who wish to join please check it out, Link to RP in Sig. The naruto pic.. oops theres alot.png naruto pics down there. The one with Naruto and Minato.

I love Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. My fav. character is Sasuke. He's cute.

He was cute...until he got older in Naruto Shipuden. Now he's not that cute anymore sad.gif

Anyone seen the lastest chapter of the manga, 563?

Or does eveyone follow the anime episodes? lately all the episodes have been Fillers anyway

oh Whats fave Arc?

Ohh...hard choice....I loved the first Sasuke Retrieval arc because you got to meet the personalities and internal thinking of the other Genin more than you had before, like Shikamaru and Choji and their friendship.

Ohh...hard choice....I loved the first Sasuke Retrieval arc because you got to meet the personalities and internal thinking of the other Genin more than you had before, like Shikamaru and Choji and their friendship.

Oh I love the little flash backs in that arc, Like Itachi as a ANBU rocks, Shikamaru and Choji's little snack break

i know someone named Tiger (real name) who looks exactly like Gaara. he's tall, fit, spiky/messy red hair, super pale blue eyes, pale skin. just add a tad of eye liner and the tattoo and you've got a (nice) Gaara. laugh.gif

Must revive this.

Latest chapter of Naruto made me squee over it more than I have for Naruto in YEARS.

Nine Tails is such a Tsundere.

Naruto was the first anime/manga I fell in love with. I love its plot and the characters' personalities; my favourites would have to be Gaara and Hinata though.

ninja.gif Wow, the new chapter is awesome. I always thought that "Kurama" wasn't all that bad for some reason, so this chapter was pretty epic. Now, I've just got to be patient for the next chapter...

Edited by XToshiro

*jumping up and down with excitement* I can't believe it! I got my friend to watch Naruto, and now she's addicted too. The hard thing is not spoiling anything when I'm over 400 episodes in front of her, considering that both series have reached the 200s tongue.gif

Great Work Apple!

I've converted many of my friends to naruto fans. Mainly cause I blab on and on, then they watch it to get me to shut my mouth. Then they get into it. I actually have a shirt I designed on the front it says "Anime Cult Leader" and on the back a list of my victims that grows and grows, I got about 7 people on it so far. Can't wait for the new Manga chapters to come out. I've just finished wiping tears from the last couple of new Episodes I've watched, Finally Minato plays a part!

the only reason I started watching anime was because of naruto I loved watching it until they Killed off Itachi then I found Bleach which has better filler arcs then naruto but I still watch naruto every once and awhile with my younger brother and little sister, I love the naruto flipout episodes

Naruto is definitely my favorite Anime of the ones that I watch. The manga is just epic! I'm pretty predictable in that my favorite character is Naruto (love Ichigo in Bleach and Luffy in One Piece as well). There's something about his relationship to others and his determination to overcome anything that draws me to him. Sasuke is sort of meh to me, though I like his and Naruto's friendship/rivalry/intertwined destinies. Naruto's struggle to save his friend from darkness is so...heartbreaking and cool.

how did Naruto get rennigan

Naruto doesn't have Rinnegan. Nagato and Tobi/Madara do, but not Naruto.