XLaurentX

Naruto

I looked it up it says that itachi gave Naruto some of his powers and he is an uzumaki which means he has rennigan

I looked it up it says that itachi gave Naruto some of his powers and he is an uzumaki which means he has rennigan

Just because Naruto is an Uzumaki doesn't mean that he has the Rinnegan. It tells you all about Rinnegan here --> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

Although it is true that Itachi gave Naruto some sort of power, nobody knows exactly what that power is.

*EDIT* I just watched Naruto the Movie 5: Blood Prison and it was absolutely awesome! Has anyone else had a chance to watch it? I can honestly say that it is now my favorite of the 5 so far. wub.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I'm digging this thread up because of the latest chapter of the manga - chapter 627, where Sasuke made an epic, long awaited decision!

Anyone here who reads the latest chapters?

I'm more extited about the manga than I've been in months.

Oh my gawd, I can't wait for the next chapter!

What do you guys think of this?

Will Sasuke follow the path he has chosen to the end?

What's Orochimaru's plan?

Since the manga is slowly but surely reaching it's ultimate finale, this has to be good!

@Gluria

That is the exact reason that I looked for this thread! I am so excited about this! -hugs Sasuke before smacking him- TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH DUCK-BUTT!!!

I really want to see what happens when everyone sees the Hokages! I am soooooooo EXCITED!!!! xd.png

I'm torn though, I'm wondering if Sasuke is just doing this so that he is the one to take down Konoha (not Madara/Obito) or if his intentions are actually pure.

With Orochimaru, I'm also torn. He has long-since been on my most hated characters list so I'm not sure what to feel.

Other than that, I'MSOFREAKINGEXCITEDIHAVENOWORDSFORHOWEXCITEDIAMRIGHTNOWOHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOODNESSOH MY FREAKING GOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! xd.png

-takes a deep breath-

Ok I think I'm good now~

I have a feeling that this topic should be merged with the Naruto Shippuuden thread now. lol

As for the latest chapter...OMG! I am dying over here! It was totally epic! It's going to be murder waiting two weeks for the next chapter to come out. I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...NOW!

The latest chapter dry.gif Surprisingly, it made me squee for the first time xd.png

@ Sasu-cakes: ohmy.gif

Hashirama is really starting to grow on me now tongue.gif

I'm still on the fence about Sasuke's decison. I really wanted a serious Naruto vs Sasuke fight. But meh, there's still hope.

Otherwise loved the chapter and can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the Hokages showing up on the battlefield.

Still not buying Orochimaru's good guy act though.

I'm on the fence cause you can't just write a 180 degrees turn around after one speech. It's too easy.

Posting in this thread once again, yup yup. Anyways, has anyone read chapter 639 yet?

Omigosh, Minato, you NEED to make it in time!!!!

Edited by XiaoChibi

Has anybody gotten to 663!?!? If not, I won't spoil it for you, but if you have please speak up!

They haven't released 663 yet have they? The last one I read was 662. But....azmekdflghtieloanf! Naruto just HAS to pull through!

I tried to watch naruto, I really did. I think I was somewhere in the 100's. But I couldn't stand the constant and long flashbacks from other episodes, with many of the flashbacks being several minutes long. They would even flashback to things that happened like 5 minutes ago in that episode. It drove me insane.

Anybody who reads manga here?

I just finisted chapter 674 and it was absolutely stunning.

I totally love Madara, he is my second favourite character, after Itachi smile.gif

Anybody who reads manga here?

I just finisted chapter 674 and it was absolutely stunning.

I totally love Madara, he is my second favourite character, after Itachi smile.gif

The Kakashi only appeared on ONE page and jeez, gotta feel sorry for him o_o

Just read it and I'm probably in the minority but I liked it.

Minority? I liked it and so did most of my friends biggrin.gif only thing we didn't 'like' was that it ended xd.png

Another site am on all the members were complaining about the couples and how old the Kakashi, Iruka , Guy etc looked considering they were supposed to be late 20s in the manga so they were wondering how much time had supposed to ehave passed (I didn't think they looked that old). Most really disliked the Sausuke x Sakura pairing so I think that was a lot of the dissatisfaction

Edited by rubyshoes

@darXhes- I'm with you. I despise that it ended. There's been a hole in my heart since yesterday.

@ruby- Are you referring to chapter 700? If you are then the reason they looked so much older was because that was set about 30 or so years in the future. A lot of dislike definitely centers around the pairings, especially Choji X Karui and Sasuke X Sakura's daughter.

sheppardkid - yeah, I think they didn't think that much time has passed but if it was that long they should look old smile.gif (and yeah, chapter 700)