XLaurentX

Naruto

I was watching it on the computer. My sis's friend brought it for us. But he only has in 130's

So I'm trying to understand the story line... laugh.gif I still love it though!

I love watching Naruto. Shikamaru is my favorite character.

I love Sasuke! I am watching the Shipendudden. (Don't know how to spell that)

Shippuden, you mean? (:

I watched Naruto all the time when it was on Cartoon Network. But then Toonami got cut, and Naruto disappeared for a while. And then Shippuden got put on Disney of all things. >_<

I would have liked Shippuden to end up on Adult Swim. At least then the dialogue wouldn't have had to been toned down. But no. Disney ended it with it. >___< --tiny rant--

Anyway, I like Naruto. And Naruto: Shippuden. And so far my favorite characters are Sai (love-hate thing...) and... Hm. Well, Haku was a major favorite of mine. And Zabuza. And some others. X'D

True. I really wish Shippuden had ended up on Adult Swim.

Um... I on't follow the story of Sasuke in Shipuuden <-- How you spell it. What happened to him and why is Naruto after him? We didn't have the last episode from the first ever Naruto (Before Shipuuden))

Um... I on't follow the story of Sasuke in Shipuuden <-- How you spell it. What happened to him and why is Naruto after him? We didn't have the last episode from the first ever Naruto (Before Shipuuden))

SPOLER THINGY JUST IN CASE.

In the first Naruto, Sasuke left Konoha to go to Orochimaru. And Naruto wants to get him back, to make him return to the village.

Thank you... I already got a few spoilers... First we get the shipuuden then we get the old ones

Thank you... I already got a few spoilers... First we get the shipuuden then we get the old ones

Welcome. C:

I miss the first Naruto... I don't think it ended before Toonami was cut, so anyone watching Naruto on Toonami got kinda screwed.

But I like Shippuden so far. X3

I really like it... But why did my sis's friend first bring Shippuden feom 130-136 for us then later he brings us the first Naruto from 30-155 and the Shippuden from 1-58... and then I found more Shippuden on my sis's computer 83, 85, 86... >__<

And your right... Naruto shouldn't be on Disney... It's Anime... Put it on Animax or something

Naruto is a great show. Im rewatching all of my favorites and the minute a new episode is out i watch it. ^^

And your right... Naruto shouldn't be on Disney... It's Anime... Put it on Animax or something

I'm ignorant, I guess. X3

What is Animax...? I'm guessing a t.v channel that runs a whole lot of anime? X-D

It's the South-African Anime channel. We don't have Adult swim or other channels like you guys >.<

It's the South-African Anime channel. We don't have Adult swim or other channels like you guys >.<

The only channel in the U.S that I've ever heard of that runs anime is Adult Swim, other than maybe one or two when I was younger. But I haven't seen anime on those channels in a long time. Or those channels, actually. X-D

LOL tyto. I'm making an RP that is inspired by Naruto... a little based as well

LOL tyto. I'm making an RP that is inspired by Naruto... a little based as well

Cool. C:

I can't believe nobody made a thread like this...

Ant to stay on topic: user posted image

I can't believe nobody made a thread like this...

Ant to stay on topic: user posted image

I wish I had that as a poster.

I'd hang it on my wall, with my other anime posters.

...I have fifty-something posters. All anime. X-D

Cool... My room ids completely Hello Kitty... and pink... I on't even like pink...

If I could change my room it would be black and white... with pictures of Sasuke on the walls... (Sasuke obsessed. I have an entire folder with pictures of him...)

Cool... My room ids completely Hello Kitty... and pink... I on't even like pink...

If I could change my room it would be black and white... with pictures of Sasuke on the walls... (Sasuke obsessed. I have an entire folder with pictures of him...)

You're a Sasuke fan-girl, huh? That's neat. Though I've never been

a big fan of him, myself. I prefer his brother, to be honest. And

the rest of the Akatsuki. x3

I wish I had a poster of just the Akatsuki. But sadly, I don't. :C

I was talking to my friend about Naruto once... she watches it too. She asked me who I like and I told her Sasuke. Friend: "Oh the gay one" Me: ".........

I was talking to my friend about Naruto once... she watches it too. She asked me who I like and I told her Sasuke. Friend: "Oh the gay one" Me: ".........

Oh wow. lol.

That's just... Wow. X-D

Ahem... Sorreh. C:

She could be glad it was over the phone... She could've died if she was by me... My sis has a katana

She could be glad it was over the phone... She could've died if she was by me... My sis has a katana

I used to have a katana. O:

But...It broke... >.>

Ooops... that is bad.

Wiki answers: Sasuke in the Naruto series are not gay. He doesn't show love to any female.

Thats what I found on wiki answers... *Smiles*

My sis wants to get Limestone to sharpen the katana