darkangel787

The DC Graveyard...

You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.

unsure.gif

It;s still there, but empty.

I think it's just gone cave midnight, so I guess the days casualties are removed and we get set for a new day? lol

I remember it looking like this- only with twice as many lines- filled the whole page, and yes ,the date of death was there as well sad.gif

Must have been a half loaded page then.

no i mean the dead egg shell was different than the live egg. I mean, besides the obvious differences. the pattern on it was just plain black, whereas the sparky has the sparky designs on it.

I noticed that too... I think it stops producing sparks when it dies. Anyway, half a spark wouldn't make sense.

I've been saving sprites of all the stages of eggs including dead ones. This will make finding the ones I'm missing so much easier biggrin.gif

I feel so sorry for the dragons that haven't hatched.

i checked, and for some reason... it says they all went dead at the same day... is this how it goes or a coincidence?

Still very sad though... sad.gif

i feel sorry for them

and about the <3 egg, was it really dead? i checked and its alive, its probly' jsut me

Edited by cennt123

Tsk tsk tsk. Poor 'ittle guys.

Glad I can get there now, though; last time I check, nada.

*feels this sounds gruesome, being happy about being able to see a bunch of dead eggs/hatchies... O.o*

~Feathers

Oh God thats weird...shame that with me it didnt show up "despite your best efforces" bla bla bla "u couldnt" .....well i failed :c

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: -11 days and 19 hours

Doesn't look dead to me...just severely overdue.

I think that in halloween the graeyard will show zombie dragons so the first step of my quest will be reached(the quest is: find dead G.o.N., leetle tree with lineage, find holy dragon in the wilderness find neglected wild dragon),I can't be online until midnight.

so sad, but what will happen I someone revive a baby that's shown on the graveyard?

EDIT: my grammar and spelling are zombies,and I was a bit(AKA alot.png) off topic.

Edited by skyterDR

go to the graveyard right now and you will see my mint egg, killed by a vamp bite

Or visible before the zombies come out, because I saw it a minute or so ago, and now it's gone and says "You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything."

lol "before the zombies come out" that phrase made me lol even though I know what you mean.

And also its past midnight so things reset. smile.gif