darkangel787

The DC Graveyard...

I thought it was more like the wilderness "style" and eggs were more scattered and not in straight lines...hmmm.

Anyone have any old screen shots of it it?

I also didn't remember the death time under each egg and tombstone....my memory may just be bad though :/

I remember it looking like this- only with twice as many lines- filled the whole page, and yes ,the date of death was there as well sad.gif

*is waiting for a dead xd.png eggy of a dead summon eggy*

Doesn't "Graveyard Stalker" sound much more snazzy than "AP Stalker"?

I remember seeing this before and it disappeared. Sad to see it again though, R.I.P eggies/hatchies.

*is waiting for a dead xd.png eggy of a dead summon eggy*

Doesn't "Graveyard Stalker" sound much more snazzy than "AP Stalker"?

I didn't see a dead Summon eggy, but I saw...some SILVER EGGS! ohmy.gif

That's where they all went...

Okay...that <3 egg is just creepy. I looked for it 2 minutes ago and it was alive. Then I refreshed the graveyard and there it was...dead. O.O

On the other hand, I hope this stays around until at least Halloween. Me thinks it'll be a mite bit busy that night...

can anyone who goes to the graveyard revive any of the dead eggs? or do they have to be your own dead ones in there?

Apparently dead eggs are you regular eggs that died, so they won't be revived. Codes will get recycled, but not revived.

It may have been a stupid question, but, If you don't know, ask, and someone will know the answer, right... smile.gif

Any1 notice that the daydream dead-egg sprite has some missing blue pixels on the bottom? Shows the background through it.

Any1 notice that the daydream dead-egg sprite has some missing blue pixels on the bottom? Shows the background through it.

*looks* So it does.

Wow, I have never heard of this. Cool! Sad for the eggs/hatchlings that died, but really cool!

Ha, first time I ever saw this tongue.gif Kinda sad :'(

TJ should add a page of hatchies and eggies that need clicks.

I've heard of it, but never seen it til now. blink.gif That's so sad. D:

Ive also noticed that a sparky egg thats dead is just plain black and then when you see the lineage it shows the sparky egg alive and with the whoel egg and designs on it. *is confused*

Ive also noticed that a sparky egg thats dead is just plain black and then when you see the lineage it shows the sparky egg alive and with the whoel egg and designs on it. *is confused*

All dead eggs' lineages show them as alive. Iunno why. I always thought it was odd.

no i mean the dead egg shell was different than the live egg. I mean, besides the obvious differences. the pattern on it was just plain black, whereas the sparky has the sparky designs on it.

*blinks* Well....thats a bit hard if you don't have photoshop I suppose.... tongue.gif But I guess that would work xd.png

It is not hard at all to cut it out on paint. huh.gif