darkangel787

The DC Graveyard...

Do you guys remember the <3 egg that TJ had for the '10 Valentine releases, I'm pretty sure that was the same egg. If I remember correctly, it never cracked or hatched at all. I am not 100% sure on this though. You could probably check the thread about the release though.

EDIT: The thread is not on the first page so it must have been removed along with the server transfer.

Edited by J3551ca

Haha! I just noticed that the description says 'The ground is littered with the shells of stillborn dragon eggs.' Italicized to show my point. xd.png

Do you guys remember the <3 egg that TJ had for the '10 Valentine releases, I'm pretty sure that was the same egg. If I remember correctly, it never cracked or hatched at all. I am not 100% sure on this though. You could probably check the thread about the release though.

EDIT: The thread is not on the first page so it must have been removed along with the server transfer.

Actually, that thread's been gone for a while now.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=86842

The heart egg just re-hatches into a new heart egg./offtopic

thast been there for a while now, though. this is pretty new smile.gif

and lol. balloons. xd.png popped.

thogh they are always popped when they start hatching...?

Wow! This is cool! And a bit creepy. I almost expect to hear some creepy Halloween/horror film music, with the tombstones in there.

I loaded the page maybe like 3 minutes ago and I saw dead eggs. Then I refreshed and got this:

You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.

I loaded the page maybe like 3 minutes ago and I saw dead eggs. Then I refreshed and got this:

D8<

TJ, WTF did you do!?

Edit: good idea, rbb115.

Edited by scratcher_cat

hmm...maybe this graveyard has opening hours or something? Avoiding visitor from midnight to X o'clock? Let's wait and see laugh.gif

You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.

D=

But...but...I wanna see! 3X

I hope it shows up again later! What an interesting feature!

~Feathers

Going by the script, and previous disappearances of such features, I'm thinking that TJ doesn't like these secret places being generally known.

They do tend to rapidly disappear every time public attention is drawn to them, lol.

Edit: do hope the new server's OK.

Had an internal server error posting this, tried the back button, got more internal server error, lagged so long I finally shut down the page and re-entered the forum, saw that my post had come through, after much lag and a couple of games of Solitaire got in to find a half-expected double post...

Eeep!

Is this my puter or the forums???!!!

Anybody?

Edited by Syphoneira

I get only this:

Want to see it!!! xd.png

I get only this:

Want to see it!!! xd.png

That's what I got! ohmy.gif

Do you have to refresh a certain number of times or something?