darkangel787

The DC Graveyard...

I saw a dead Holly egg in one of the clicksites last winter. I wonder if it ever wound up in the graveyard.

The graveyard is gone…When I clicked on the link, it said this:

You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.

I clicked on the link that is in the first post of this thread and it took me to the graveyard.

edit: However, the other day when I looked for the graveyard, I did get that message that you have in your post.

Edited by rubyshoes

the graveyard cant be seen during the time zombies are about. wink.gif

why this is, i do not know.

Oh, that's pretty cool. I just tried the link again and got the message mentioned above.

Awhhh I liked going to the graveyard but I actually noticed it was gone after TJ did the HUGE maintenance.

I did too. I never thought of dragons being stillborn, but they can.

It seems my quest to find the graveyard continues. I was hoping it was up this time but alas it disappeared again before I could get on just now. sad.gif

I FOUND IT!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

As zombie can be optained anytime now, I thought I could see something here, but I couldn't.

How long have they been obtainable anytime?

I wish we could all see it. I’d really like to see the dragons people accidentally (or not) killed. (Wait that sounded wrong). Anyway, just for the sake of memory. w e c o u l d s t a r t a g r a v e y a r d c l i c k e r s t h r e a d.

I get the message saying I can't find anything... I wonder what the rules are, then, because zombies should be tombstones now, not prowling...

It appears when it does and not when it doesn't. Zombies have nothing to do with it. As far as I know they do NOT show up in there.