urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone have a test that they could link? I can't vote until I take a test, because I can't figure it out myself; I'm too honest to be Slytherin, I don't really fit in Gryffindor, I don't think I'm smart enough for Ravenclaw, and I'm not good-natured enough for Hufflepuff.

I did this one it seemed pretty good. A little harder to cheat the system to get into your favorite house.

I'm pretty sure I'm hufflepuff. All alone. xd.png

I like that one! I got Hufflepuff, which I think is probably the most accurate.

I did this one it seemed pretty good. A little harder to cheat the system to get into your favorite house.

I'm pretty sure I'm hufflepuff. All alone. xd.png

I think I remember taking that test sometime before. I tried it again now anyway and it sorted me into Gryffindor. But I still figure that I'm more of a Ravenclaw than Gryffindor, though. Some other test I tried earlier sorted me into Ravenclaw too.

got gryffindor again.

My sis says I should be in Ravenclaw because I have the smarts/GPA for it but I took the quiz and it tol dme gryffindor wink.gif

I'm not brave, I'm a coward.

I'm not hardworking, I'm lazy.

I'm not smart, I'm behind.

I am sort of ambitious, though... so, yeah... I guess I'm Slytherin.

... The quiz said I was Hufflepuff. >_> I do chores, I help with my mom's garden, and I help haul things but I'm... not dependable or hardworking or anything. xd.png

I'm probably more of a Ravenclaw than anything else, but I can be exactly like a Slytherin person at times. xd.png

I see myself as being a Ravenclaw, but the test I took gave me Hufflepuff. I was *this* close to being a Ravenclaw, though.

At first I thought "houes" (as for houSe) was a typo.

Upon reading the first few posts, I realized it wasn't.

Really, GET.A.CORRECTOR.

Or use the firefox web browser, that has a spellcheck thing built-in.

But yes, please do spell things right....

Lol, revenge is my thing to, but I'm somewhat more likely to forget about what it was I needed to get revenge for in the first place. x3

Mai hogwart houes is snuggldorf. We r teh snuggliezt of all de houeseses.

Acording to the quiz I am a Gryffindor.

For in depth

Gryffindor - 11

Hufflepuff - 11

Ravenclaw - 10

Slytherin - 9

Hufflepuff. Poor unloved house..

"And dearest Hufflepuff, she took the rest..."

So it makes no sense as to why it'd be unloved. Wouldn't it be like... 80% Hufflepuff? >_>

Almost no characters mentioned in the books were Hufflepuff. Not any major ones at least (Or major minors). The others seem more popular, anyhow, no? /shrug

Depends if my vote counts for anything. *scratches chin* Was Filch a Hufflepuff? Hagrid? Mr. Crouch? Fudge? I haven't read the books in ages, I can't remember...

I'm just gonna call Rowling on bad writing there. =/

Depends if my vote counts for anything. *scratches chin* Was Filch a Hufflepuff? Hagrid? Mr. Crouch? Fudge? I haven't read the books in ages, I can't remember...

I'm just gonna call Rowling on bad writing there. =/

Filch is a Squib, I don't think hee went to Hogwarts. And Hagrid was Gryffindor

The only Hufflepuffs that come to mind are Ernie Something-or-other, Justin Finn Fletchey (or something like that), Professor Sprout, the Fat Friar, and Cedric Diggory

The House indicators are overlapping, so it's so hard to pick one :S I'd hope for Ravenclaw, and would never end up in Gryffindor, but might end up in Slytherin because I can be a self-serving, insecure, cowardly b**** now and then.

Filch is a Squib, I don't think hee went to Hogwarts. And Hagrid was Gryffindor

The only Hufflepuffs that come to mind are Ernie Something-or-other, Justin Finn Fletchey (or something like that), Professor Sprout, the Fat Friar, and Cedric Diggory

HAGRID WHY HAVE YOU BETRAAYED MEEEE.

Still, we don't know about the others.