urufu

Which Hogwarts' House do you Belong With?

Wich house are you in?  

592 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i love hufflepuff! i'm just and loyal, i love badgers, and my school's colors are yellow and black!

Hufflepuff. Loyalty and kindness above all.

Edited by serce2

i love hufflepuff! i'm just and loyal, i love badgers, and my school's colors are yellow and black!

Ravenclaw is yellow and black. Hufflepuff is pink and ?.

Ravenclaw is yellow and black. Hufflepuff is pink and ?.

No, Ravenclaw is blue and bronze.

And if you were being sarcastic, then I fail. xd.png

Edited by satyr76

No, Ravenclaw is blue and bronze.

And if you were being sarcastic, then I fail. xd.png

Owo I need to reread the books. I got colors all mixed up.... *hangs head in shame*

To my recollection, Gryffindor is red and gold, Slytherin is green and silver, Hufflepuff is yellow and black, and Ravenclaw is blue and something else.

Unless, of course, you're going by the movies, who replaced Ravenclaw's bronze with silver. Two houses cannot have the same color!

I'd would be in Gryffindor, but unfortunately my dorm room says Slytherin on the outside. Need less to say I was totally ticked, especailly when the room across from mine was Gryffindor, but at least I'm not in Hufflepuff "the house that no one seems to care about." lol

I'm equally torn between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Some of the most interesting characters came from those houses.

The best Sorting Hat test I've ever come across is this one ( http://vh.7dragons.net/hp/sortinghat2.swf ). No HP related questions whatsoever, so it really does sort you based on personality. Always put me in Slytherin wink.gif

Edit: poor linkage *face palm*

Edited by TikindiDragon

Took that and I got Gryffindor, then Ravenclaw and Slytherin tied tongue.gif

I guess I'm alright with any three of those houses, but don't put me in Hufflepuff.

It'd be great to disprove the stereotype if I was in Slytherin biggrin.gif

By qualities I would most likely be Ravenclaw or Gryfindor. (Yay for fail spelling!) By choice, Gryfindor. (I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling and spell check doesn't know those words.)

By qualities I would most likely be Ravenclaw or Gryfindor. (Yay for fail spelling!) By choice, Gryfindor. (I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling and spell check doesn't know those words.)

Orly. Quiz says Hufflepuff. blink.gif Second time around gave me Slytherin. xd.png I think I'm a little too balanced with the questions. Many of them could have multiple meanings. For example, to Succeed or to Conquer? To succeed could be to conquer.

took a quiz and landed in hufflepuff

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!

I usually get Ravenclaw in House quizzes.

It's cool though, I like eagles. And those colors, OMG I'm so going to have a bathroom done in a blue/bronze scheme when I get my own house.

Edited by Draco Knight